chapter twenty five

Porcelain Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chapter twenty five;

 

Note: These are excerpts of emails, texts and chats.

 

From: Soah

To: Luhan

Topic: Scared Lulu?!

Lulu <3 Today after cram school, I went to your grandmother’s old bakery. And guess who I met there? Exactly, your granny herself! She bought the strawberry cake I wanted to buy too. Our cake, remember? We sat together for an hour, talking about everything, but mostly about you. And you wanna know what? That’s a secret! I know, I’m cruel. Anyways... Are you still scared of dogs? Because of the one who hunted you down the hill? Is that why you prefer cats? Yes, she told me that story and I couldn’t help but laugh the whole time. No worries, I still love you! For me, you’re still manly. We had a good time. Too bad that she doesn’t work there anymore. I could see in her eyes that it’s her passion. I promised her to come over sometimes and bake with her. She’s very lonely without you and so am I, although I also spend a lot of time with Jinhie and Yohee. I’m glad I can visit her, so she wouldn’t feel that lonely anymore.

Now I’m going to eat the cake I bought. But you know what is missing? You!

 

***

 

From: Luhan

To: Soah

Topic: I was 5!

That woman! I was 5 when that happened but she never fails to tell that years later. And I’m not scared of dogs anymore, it’s just... Tian is too cute to be true. There is a picture in this email, just download the file. Don’t be jealous okay? ... okay I’m just teasing you. There is no way I would ever prefer anyone over you.

I spent the past days with my childhood friends whom I left behind when I moved to my grandmother’s at the age of 10. They’re still the same and we went swimming, playing soccer and just doing boy’s stuff. I wish they could get to know you. I’m sure they would like you and you would fit perfectly in our little group. They say they know enough about you just from my talking, haha. I already promised you would come with me next year and get to know them all.

Also, my parents are very eager to see you too. They find you very pretty and my mother sometimes eavesdrops when I’m talking to you over the phone. Glad I always know when she’s standing at my door!

I’ll call you now!        

 

 

[Soah logged in]

Luhan: Still tired?

Soah: It wasn’t on purpose..

Luhan: I found it funny to talk to myself for like 10 minutes

Soah: And you didn’t even notice after 10 minutes?

Luhan: I thought you were just listening to my description of the day at the swimming pool with the others... but now that you mention it... you never let me talk for so long without dropping some comments

Soah: See!

Luhan: But I found it cute to hear you breathing over the phone. I could only imagine your face while sleeping. It was very sweet.

Soah: I promise it won’t happen again! It was just very exhausting, because Sehun and Kris wanted to play volleyball and I was so tired when I came home.

Luhan: I didn’t mind, haha.

Soah: Two weeks left, right?

Luhan: Right. We managed it quite well so far, didn’t we?

Soah: But I still miss you like crazy. Every day a little more.

Luhan: Me too. As I said – next time I’m going to take you with me!

Soah: Do I have to share a bed with Tian then?

Luhan: No, because she will be sleeping in my bed with me.

Soah: 3 weeks and you already found a substitute!

Soah: Wait..

Luhan: ??

Luhan: Soah?

Luhan: Soah, it’s been 20 minutes, where are you?

Luhan: It was a joke, you know that, right?

Luhan: Come on, you know I love to tease you!

Luhan: Okay, I admit those jokes are not funny anymore

Luhan: I’ll stop, I promise!

Soah: I’m sorry, that was Jinhie. Apparently, something happened with her new crush and she wanted to tell me immediately.

Luhan: Who’s her crush?

Soah: She still doesn’t want to tell. But she needs to speak to someone, so I have to go.

Luhan: :(

Soah: I’ll call you later!

Luhan: And don’t you dare to fall asleep again!

Soah: Mmmwah!

[Soah logged out]

 

***

 

[Sehun logged in]

Sehun: Hyung, I have a surprise for you, kekekekekek.

Luhan: Your surprises always end up being something bad, you know that.

[Kris logged in]

Kris: We have a surprise for you!

Luhan: Oh god..

Sehun: I swear, it’s something very, very good! Kris can acknowledge it!

Kris: I do!

Luhan: I’m scared.

Kris: Well, you don’t need to be. You’ll jump around in your room, I promise!

Sehun: Yep. But first we need to tell you... it wasn’t on purpose. They just fell asleep while we went swimming so I thought of you and yes..

Luhan: Are you talking about the girls?

Sehun: About Soah.

Luhan: What did you do?

[Sehun sent a file]

Sehun: Accept it!

[Sending completed]

Sehun: kekekekekeke

Kris: I already said it will make him speechless.

Sehun: You’re very welcome, hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter