chapter twenty four

Porcelain Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chapter twenty four;

 

Soah had been staring at her phone screen for quite a while now, waiting for a notification sound. Bored, she flipped through the screens, looking for apps which she could play with while waiting, but inwardly, she was just expecting a new pop up window every second. Five minutes had passed since she sent the picture, so either he was distracted by something or he had quite a hard time suggesting what she had drawn.

Soah leaned back in the café house’s chair, bringing the cup filled with frappuccino on her lips to take a sip of the cold liquid. It was too hot to sit anywhere outside and since all the shops had air conditioners, she preferred to stay inside rather than getting roasted in the sun. There were many people in the café, especially a lot of students strolling through the city center who were looking for a chilling place. Some of them were from her cram school and greeted her, asking if she wanted to join them, but she only shook her head as an answer. The lunch break was reserved for Luhan, but apparently, he took his time today.

Her phone ringed and she almost dropped it in surprise, but when she realized who it was, her heart clenched in excitement.

 

Lulu: You call that a frog? You’re so bad at drawing!

Soah <3: Hey, take that back, it was clearly a frog!

Lulu: A frog doesn’t have a bigger head than its body.

 

To be honest, Soah didn’t know what she had just drawn and by clicking the ‘Draw Something’ button, the app opened, sketching the figure she had drawn before right in front of her eyes again, and she had to admit – the head was indeed bigger than its body. Closing the window, she opened her messenger where Luhan had already left another text.

 

Lulu: Look at my artwork! So beautiful, so special!

 

Soah sighed with a grin and rolled her eyes.

 

Soah <3: Cocky much?

Lulu: Very much. Just look!

 

She clicked the notification and had to see her dimensional frog being drawn again, causing her to get a little embarrassed of herself. Once it was done, the screen went white, leaving new space for someone to draw. So, there was a body with long legs. Four of them to be exact. The neck was very long too, holding a medium sized head with straight ears on it. He didn’t need to draw the speckles, because the sketch was so good that Soah immediately knew what it was and she typed in: Giraffe. Three seconds later, her phone showed up a new message.

 

Lulu: Now tell me how good I am.

Soah <3: You’re da bomb.

Lulu: Was that ironic?

Soah <3: Yes.

Lulu: o(╥﹏╥)o

 

Soah leaned over her phone and chuckled quietly.

 

Soah <3: Joke <3 Let me show you that I can do much better than before!

Lulu: I anticipate it!

 

She looked through the options she had: elvis, pizza and ewer. Elvis... well, she didn’t have exactly in her mind what he had worn and in which pose she could draw him regarding that Luhan had to recognize him with her poor drawing skills. Pizza... yeah, how was she supposed to sketch it without letting it look like a round, worn out carpet? Ewer... shouldn’t be that difficult, right?

When Soah hit the button and  chose the color green

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter