chapter fifteen

Porcelain Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chapter fifteen;

 

Soah was in the bathroom brushing her teeth while thinking about her next step. So, she was willing to give in to Luhan if he intended to, that was what she had decided the night before. It wouldn’t be that bad, right? She wasn’t a anymore and she knew he would be gentle. It couldn’t be that horrible like with Taehyun, but why was she still shaking? She needed to keep her mind clear, to relax, otherwise she’d never calm down, but no matter how hard she kept trying, she couldn’t stop trembling at the thought of sleeping with him.

“Soah, are you brushing away your dental enamel?”

“I just want clean teeth, I’m almost done!”

Soah felt heat rising under her skin. Actually, she had stopped brushing her teeth ten minutes ago, she just wanted to gain more time, to postpone the moment in which she would go to Luhan’s bed, because she knew once she had stepped out of the bathroom, she wouldn’t know what was going to happen next.

Maybe Luhan really just wanted to watch movies and cuddle with her or he’d lie in bed, pretending not to know anything until he’d initiate the first step or he’d just jump her right away.

Of course she trusted her boyfriend, but there was always this certain suspense, caused by that idiot of Taehyun, and it drove her insane. Was she able to do it? Was she not? Regardless of those questions, there was one thing she was sure about: she didn’t want to go through the pain she had experienced again.

But even if... if it really came down to , Soah was kind of prepared outwardly. She had showered before, washed her hair, shaved her legs, wore a pair of shorts and a bigger T-shirt which she thought was cute but still not too much.

Then, she eached the point where it was unavoidable to face him anymore.

“Hey," she said shyly as she stepped into Luhan’s room.

His room was very tiny, there were no clothes thrown all over the place, everything was where it was supposed to be and it was very clean and organized. There, on the cupboard, were two Rubik’s Cubes. His own and the one she had gotten him on the day when he had first asked her out. Soah smiled, because she had kind of predicted this. Even in school, Luhan was the one who would always arrange his pencils and keep his desk clean and organized overall.

“Hey!” He smiled, waving with some DVDs. “I got your favorite movies!”

Soah felt relieved, because Luhan always knew how to relax her. He was sitting there on his bed, with a pair of sport shorts and a white T-shirt in the middle of a sea of movies.

“You look cute,” he stated sweetly. “So this movie then?”

Soah nodded, but couldn’t prevent to blush. While Luhan was struggling with the DVD Player, trying to play the movie, she still stood awkwardly in front of the door, not knowing what to do. She thought it would be inappropriate to get on his bed immediately, but on the other hand, was she waiting for an invitation? She took a step forward, but stopped, doubting her action and decided to wait around nervously until he was done.

Luhan collected all the other movies and put them on his cupboard before he crawled on the bed, laughing inwardly at Soah’s cute shyness.

“It’s okay, you can get on my bed.” He pulled back his blanket and laid down, looking at her amusingly.

“Don’t laugh at me, I’ve never been in this situation before,” Soah whined before she sat down on the edge of the bed, still unsure if she could get on it immediately.

“Me neither.”

He back hugged her and pulled her onto the mattress, making her giggle in surprise. Luhan took Soah into an embrace in which her head laid on the spot between his neck and shoulder, her body pressed on his side, an arm wrapped around his torso while he held her tightly on the back. With one move, he switched off the lights and just the tv was brightening the room slightly from then on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter