chapter fourteen

Porcelain Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chapter fourteen;

 

“Soah... please...“

“What’s with this sudden adherence, Luhan?“

Luhan was back hugging Soah for the uncountable time that morning. For a week straight now, he was around her as much as possible, taking her hand and hugging her whenever he could, following her around school wherever she went with his body clutched on hers. Luhan had become the clingiest person ever and Soah was very annoyed.

It was not like she didn’t like it. Actually, she loved it when he showed his affection, but nowadays, it was too much. He asked her on dates every day, although he knew that she needed to study after school. The exams before summer vacation were nearing and she couldn’t fail again. He knew she could only go on dates on Saturdays. Not for long though, but better than nothing. They also saw each other in school every day, yet he texted her almost every hour, called her right after school and wanted to talk for a long time.

No matter how much she wanted to spend more time with him too, she couldn’t grant this wish, because her priority was getting good grades now and Luhan knew it, but he kept doing it anyway. In the beginning, she had thought that it was cute, but now she just felt like being controlled, caged, barely able to breathe. She slowly got suffocated by him.

The most suspicious thing about it was that he had suddenly changed from one day to another. Why had he become like this? 

“I just love being around you,” he sang and brought her closer to him. “So, what about a date tonight? It’s Friday.”

“It’s still weekdays, Luhan,” Soah sighed. “I need to go to cram school later. You know I can’t cancel that.”

“And after that?”

“Then I’ll go home, because it’ll be like 11 pm.”

“And then?”

“Then I’ll sleep.”

“Why won’t you sleep at my place then?”

Soah froze and held her breath. “What?”

“No, no, no!” Luhan let her go and turned her around, locking eyes with her. “I don’t mean it that way!” he exclaimed worriedly. “It’s just... we can barely go on dates anymore and I really miss it, and since you’re always so busy during the day and seeing each other in school is just not the same... Soah.”

She tilted her head, examining him suspiciously with a raised brow.

“I really didn’t mean it that way.” Luhan took her hands. “You know I would never put you under pressure or anything. I would never do something that you're not ready for yet, that’s what I promised. I just want to cook dinner with you, watch tv shows the whole night and just cuddle with you until you fall asleep in my arms. Nothing more. I just really miss being alone with you since you’re always so busy with studying. Sounds cheesy, huh?” He blushed and looked to the ground. “You don’t need to say yes. It was just a sudden idea, I thought it’d be fun.”

“Yes,” she suddenly responded, causing him to lift his head in disbelief.

“What?”

“I would love to,” she answered. How could she reject him? Apparently, he only truly missed her which was a good reason for his adherence, and honestly, she missed being with him too. Just being around him was enough, no matter what they’d be doing.

Luhan’s jaw almost dropped, but when he realized what she had just said, he smiled brightly. “What movies do you like?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter