one

Don't leave us, Kim Myunghee.

It had been weeks since Myunghee left. Haemin starts to be depressed. Sunhee rarely talked, Maerin always sobs, Raejin is very quiet. everyone noticed them. being quiet. Everyone knew INFINITE and ACE is affected when Myunghee left them. Sunhee sighed while dialing Myunghee for the 40th time. but she will only hear the machine voice. Sunhee throwed her phone at her bed. she sobbed. " Unnie.. you broke a promise. " she mumbled. 

~~~

Maerin pressed the doorbell softly. " come in.. " AJ called, Myunghee kicked the door. Making a loud bang, making the members startled. Maerin tried to stop her tears. but she failed. she sat down and sobbed. AJ sat beside her and comforted her. " Myung....Hee..... " she sobbed out. AJ remembered what did Jongin said. AJ sighed and rubbed her back. " She will be alright. " he said.

---

Raejin Groaned, it is her 100th time calling Myunghee but she only heard the Machine's voice. throwing her phone furiosly, her phone broke into pieces. making Lay, Sulli, Minho, Sooyoung and Key startled. " Gwenchanna? " Lay asked. Raejin covered her face by her palms, silently sobbing. Lay sat beside her as he rub her back as Raejin screamed. Lay just loooked at her sadly, he knew she is depressed. " Raejin... " he said. " She just broke a promise! " she screamed at the top of her lungs. ' shhshh. She is just busy ... " He said.. " busy?! BUSY?!?!? HOW CAN SHE IS BUSY?!?! " Raejin asked him facing him. he saw her dried tears. she sobbed. Sulli comforted her. " She is busy for school.... She might call you... If she had time. " Sulli said.

---

Haemin tried to cut her wrist open, Baekhyun grabbed her hand, " DON'T STOP ME! " she yelled at him. " HAEMIN. BYUN HAEMIN. HAVEN'T YOU REALISE? SHE IS ON JAPAN GOR HER SCHOOL! YOU HEARD IT? SO SHUT UP! " He yelled. making the EXO members shocked and froze. Baekhyun loosen his grip. she just throw the blade on the floor and slumped down. crying. she cried loudly. Baekhyun just sobbed quietly Baekhyun's tears rolled down as he stood there motionless.

---

the girls laughed as Riko pulled another joke. " LOL! Riko! you're so funny! " Mikki said. Myunghee just stared at them. " Miku..? " Riko called her attention. Shooking it off. she fakely smiled as she looked at Riko. " yeah? " she asked " are you staring at the blackboard or....... Making your homework? " Riko asked. " I'm making my homework! Pabo! " she covered . " hahah! Don't worry! I can understand korean! " Riko said. Myunghee chuckled. as she looked at her homework again one tear fell down on the paper, making it a little bit wet. she bit her lip. * Mianhae... Unnies... * she thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello guys! new Fanfic... geez I just like to write a sad fanfic... T^T

the stories are best paired with B2ST's On Rainy Days.