Falling 1

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

Girly  screams fly around in the thick campus air from the scary school fangirls. Trust me... they can get scary... very scary!

It's them! They're back! Gosh! Why'd I choose to attend this university out of all of the best ones there was. I feel like a such a pabo thinking about it now. But hey my bestie begged me to join her studying so she'd have someone she knew with her.

I facepalmed myself as my bestfriend, Jung Eun Hyu started to join in with the screaming. You see, she's in deep love with the kingkas' B-Bomb.

I don't know what's wrong with her or them. They're just normal but rich students who happen to be good looking that go to our school. They weren't worth fangirling over? Where they? It's not like their famous Idols or something? My gosh! It's all making my long brown hair fall out.

That's when they waltzed more like strutted into the canteen. All eyes were on them. Well mine weren't really looking in their direct direction. Only from the corner, so don't bash me about it.

All seven of them headed to their regular table. Out the corner of my eyes I can see my crazy bestfriend fanning herself like a crazy person. She obviously spotted B-Bomb.

I direct my full attention back to my lunch I prepared for myself earlier this morning. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a side of white grapes and a bottle of brisk sweet tea.

I sigh as I felt eyes bore into the back of my head. I ignore it packing up my food while I got up and left the canteen. That wasn't my scene! It was totally a great place to be for Eun Hyu. Because of them I lost my taste to eat at the moment.

~Zico's p.o.v~

My eyes were locked on the departing form of my new target. She was nothing I couldn't handle. I got up from my table and followed her out. She didn't notice my presence as she stood in front of her locker.

I leaned against another one wondering if she'd ever spot me. She looked so intense as switched her books out with one another. When turned from the locker her beautiful features held a look of pure shock.

"Happy to see me?" I teased which caused her expression to change to an anger one.

"Go away..." Jin Ae hissed as I moved so I stood right in front of her.

"Ah c'mon I didn't do anything, babe!" I again. She glared at me as she tried to side step me but I happily blocked her placing my hands into my jeans' pockets.

"I'm not your babe so do not call me that!" she snarled which looked very cute to me.

"Waeyo babe? I like calling you that!" I said as I leaned into her. I could see her slightly blushing from my closeness.

"Gross! Oh my Gahd I think I'm going puke!" she said as she gestured throwing up trying to make me mad. But to her surprise I stayed cool and collected unlike her of course.

"Bwoh! Jinjja? Do you need me to take you to the infirmary babe?" I asked as I removed my hands from my pockets to check her forehead.

"I told you not to call me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter