051.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “We’ll see you guys there!” I shouted before closing the door after me.  “Hun-ah, did you put everything in the car?” I ask Sehun and he looks up after securing Seyong in his car seat.  “Yeah, food and clothes are in the trunk. Joonmyun-hyung texted me and said they’re already there at the reserved area waiting for us.” He answers and opens the driver’s side, “Now, my lovely lady, will you get in so we can leave?”

           I tsk and move from my spot.  “Okay, okay…” I mutter and slip into the passenger seat.  It was 9 in the morning and Seyong was still sleeping, but by the time we arrived at the zoo for the birthday party, he was up and surprisingly very calm. 

           We left him in his stroller as we quickly set up before my little cousins and Jaehyung’s friends could arrive.  “I don’t really know how my parents want this set up, but we can just put the food on this table.  Jongin, Jongdae-ah, can you two set up a table by the front and the kids will just put the gifts on the table as they enter.” I fling the table cloth down the table, “Help me, Eunae.” I call out and she turns before grabbing the other end.  Soojung quickly tapes the ends down before I look around the spacious area with rides and a small swim area. 

           I gave a few more commands then walked over and grabbed Seyong from his stroller.  I picked him up and walked over to Sehun who was speaking to one of the employees.  “Alright, thank you.” Sehun bowed his head at the guy before he felt my hand on his back.  Sehun turns and smiles when he sees us, “Hello, baby.” He kisses the top of Seyong’s head before doing the same to me.

           My free arm goes around his back, “mom told me yesterday when they got back from Incheon that it was you who reserved this area for Jaehyung.” I mutter while tilting my head up to him.  Sehun smiles shyly and kisses my nose, “He’s your little brother, I still gotta please him if I want his blessing.” His lips curve into a smirk.

           “Miyoung! Your parents are here!”  “Oh.” I pull away from Sehun and glance at my parents.  “I’m going to be running around, take him, will you?” I hand baby over to him and walk over to my parents.

           After an hour, family was over, kids were running around, shouting, yelling, having fun.  I lean back against my chair and settle down.  “Miyoung! Oppa and I are going to take Seyong out, okay.” Soojung pulled the stroller away before I could say anything, and Jongin joined her right after she left my side. 

           “Did you eat already?” A chair scrapped across the ground next to me and I yawned, nodding my head.  “Oh…hello,” I smiled at Lu Han who does the same back.  “So I haven’t seen you in months, how is motherhood going?”  He asks me and I shrug, “it’s no big deal, with Sehun living with us, it’s much easier now than it was a month ago.”  I adjust myself in the seat and face him, “I heard you and the rest of the guys are all enrolled at Seoul National University.” I grab a capri sun off the table.

           “Yeah, all studying business together.” Lu Han answers as I stab the straw into the hole.  “Huh,” I hum, “so are you doing some company things here?” I frown as those words left my mouth, does that even make sense?  “I mean…like, working with your father’s company from here…?” If that makes more sense?

           Lu Han chuckles and nods, “Yeah, I do video calls in meetings, and they send reports to me through emails every day.” He answers with a sigh.  “It gets tough sometimes because I’m not physically there and sometimes they need my signature stamp for certain matters and it’ll take a while.” He shrugs.  “Are you not going back until you graduate or something then?” I asked him and he nods, “maybe…that’s the plan anyways, but then that’s also like another 3 years?”

           I take a sip from my juice box.  My eyes dance around the large area where my little cousins are running around riding rides, and eating.  “I heard Sehun did this?” Lu Han stated and I smiled.  “Yeah, he reserved this area for Jaehyung’s party.” I my lips and look up.  Out of everyone here today, my eyes immediately lay on Sehun.  He’s running around with the little cousins, his face is pink and sweat just outlines his shirt collar. 

           “Jaehyung’s really fond of him.” I say with a soft chuckle as I see him run and jump on Sehun’s back.  His laugh pitch laugh fills my eyes.  “I see…” Lu Han replies quietly.  I faintly smile as I turn to Lu Han, “is Jae talking to you again?” I ask and he chuckles, “not like he used to, but I’m okay with it.”

           I pat his back, “he’ll come around.” Lu Han just shrugs and I know what he’s thinking.  “I forgive you, I really do. Just forget about everything that happened in the past.” I chuckle softly as our eyes meet.   I pat his cheeks then throw my arm over his shoulders, pulling his head near, “let’s go out someday.  It’ll be nice to hang out with you for a day.  We’re all so busy now and I miss doing things with you.”  I hear Lu Han groan before he threatens me, “Let go, Miyoung.  I swear I’ll do something you’ll regret—" I scrunch my nose and let go of him.

           “Tsh, sure you’re a manly man…can’t even get out of my grasp.” I stand up and laugh, walking away from him.  “Ya! I am a manly man!” He shouts and runs after me as I take off.  “Sehun!” I shout and laugh at the same time.  My handsome turns around and frowns.  I giggle and run into the safety of his arms. 

           “Ya! Take better care of your girl!” Lu Han reaches us and instructs Sehun.  “She’s going around telling people I’m not a manly man.” Lu Han says and I scoff, “Oh please, I only told that to you, idiot.” Sehun holds me by my waist, my back pressed up against his chest.  I lightly poke Lu Han and laugh, “I’m just kidding, idiot.”

           “Are you really a manly man though?” Sehun suddenly cuts in and I laugh, covering my mouth.  Lu Han reaches over and slaps the side of Sehun’s head.  “Haters gonna hate.” He says and turns on his heels, walking away.  “Your girl’s going on a date with me sometime, I’ll hit her up.” Lu Han laughs into the air as he walks away from us.  I narrow my eyes at him then turn to Sehun.

           “Just for a day, Hun-ah.” I circle my arms around his neck, “I just want to hang out with him because I haven’t seen him for a while, is that okay?” I purse my lips before pecking his lips.  I pull away to see his adorable pouting face.  “You’re still my 4th favorite man.” I chuckle and let go of him.  I wrinkle my nose then walk back to the table.  “Hey!” Sehun shouts behind me.  I’m setting myself up for this.

           I settle down as he slips in next to me.  “I’m 4th? I thought I was 2nd after Seyong.” He pouts again and I frown, shaking my head. “No, Hun-ah, after Seyong is dad, after dad is Jaehyung then it’s you.” I grin and lean in.  Sehun does the same only with furrowed brows.  “I guess 4th is better than whatever Lu Han is at.” He mutter and I giggle, “you’re so cute when you’re jealous, Hun-ah.  You know you don’t even have to be jealous over him; he’s not the father of my baby, he’s not the one that sees me most or the one who lives and sleep next to me at home.” I mutter, “Or the one who sees me stripping for a shower, the one who sees me as I dress.” I as I scoot closer. 

           Sehun’s breath is heavy and he’s clearly aroused by me just saying such things.  I feel his thumbs massaging my upper thighs.  I’m glad the parents are too busy with their kids to be witnessing this intimate moment between me and my handsome.  I swallow and my eyes look to his parted lips.  “He’s not the one who gets to hold me or kiss me freely, the one who gets aroused by my whisperings,” my hands shyly progresses up his thighs, “he’s not the one who gets to feel my touches—”

           Sehun growls, “Say one more thing and I’ll make up an excuse, take you home then take you roughly against the wall.”  I let out a shaky breath because that seems so hot at the moment.  My eyes travel up his chest, the side of his neck, his lips, nose, and eyes, “there’s nothing to be jealous of, Sehun… you have it all.”  A low snarl emits from the back of his throat.  He stands up, hands grabbing at my wrists, he drags me to my parents.

           My brows knit, I frown, “Se-Sehun…umm, Wha-what are you doing?” I tug his arm back but with his strength, he pulls me forward and I collide against his moving back.  “Sehun!” I hiss, “for real!” I wiggle my wrist in his hands and he loosens them just slightly. 

           “Mom!” Sehun shouts, getting the attention of my mother.  My aunts and uncle turn with confused expressions.  “He calls you mom already?” My aunts laugh and I scowl.  My uncles begin to tease me as Sehun lets me go and speaks to my mother.  “When’s the marriage? Are we invited?”  I purse my lips and wiggle my nose, “When he puts a ring on it, I’ll let you know.” I joke with a smile. 

           Someone, I presume Sehun, wraps an arm around my waist, “I don’t think I’ve introduced myself to you guys yet.” His soft voice flows out with perfection, “I’m Oh Sehun, Miyoung’s boyfriend.” He shakes hands with my uncles. “Ah! No wonder, I knew I’ve seen you somewhere before!” One uncle says before an aunt chimes in, “Oh, dear, you are very handsome.”

           Geeze, just what he needs, some pampering.  I roll my eyes and turn my head up to look at Sehun.  “Well, I’d love to talk but Miyoung and I have to run somewhere really quick.  We’ll be back and I’d love to continue to have our conversation.” He bows as the older adults let us off.


           I walk up the steps in confusion.  The car ride was quick but quiet.  Sehun said nothing as I walked into my room, then he following after me.  I gasp as I was suddenly pushed against the wall.  “Sehun.” I moan as he pressed his hard on against me.  .

           His lips leave a hot trail of burning desire down my neck.  His hands massage my sides in urgency.  My hands shakily clutch onto his shirt.  “No-no, Sehun.” I moan.  “You should never tease me, Miyoung.” He growls so ily, but I still have my values to uphold.  His hands quikly sneak under my shirt and he pulls it up.  My breath is shaky as I push him back. I throw him a glare, “No, Sehun.” I tell him more firmly with a controlled voice before I see his eyes finally softening, melting my insides. 

           “, Miyoung.” He curses and lifts his hands up.  His palm connects to my cheeks and I roll my head towards it.  “, I’m sorry.” He whispers and I sigh, calming down.  “But you do have to understand that this was partially, if not, entirely your fault…” he rests his forehead against mines with his eyes closed.  His breath tickles my lips as he mutters annoyed, “Now I have to go to the bathroom and .” He leaves immediately after saying that and I literally choke on saliva. 

           Sehun’s moans and grunts, “, Miyoung.” I shudder and bite my lips, pressing myself against the wall.  The bed creaks as I pull my knees up and wrap my arms around my legs.  He becomes more vocal as the minutes pass by.  I moan and squeeze my legs together to somehow push the sensation between my legs away.  From the corner of my eyes, I see Sehun’s headphones and quickly grab them before throwing them over my head and playing music from his iPod.

           Music plays as I stare out of my door waiting to see Sehun come back into the room.  I don’t even know how much time has pass until he returns again, flushed.  Sehun smiles sheepishly at me and I frown, removing his headphones, “you’re an .” I mutter as he chuckles.  “Purposely leaving the bathroom door open, what, did you expect me to come in and help you out?” I set aside his electronic devices and walk towards him as he shyly rubs his nape, “Uh, ye-yeah, I guess.” Sehun shrugs and I purse my lips.  Gosh, how can this guy go from steamy hot to freakishly cute in a matter of seconds.

           “And you, vocalizing like that,” I grab the ends of his shirt and tug.  “Miyoung, I swear, if you make me hard again today, I will literally take you without your permission.” He growls and I chuckle softly, “okay, let’s go back—wait, how did you persuade my mom to let us leave in the first place?” I drag him down the stairs behind me.

           I slip my shoes on then go outside.  Sehun locks the door behind us, “I told her that we had to go pick up Jaehyung’s bike…” Sehun laughs, “Which means we have to stop by the store to actually pick one up for him.” We get into the car and he starts off to an outdoor store. 

           On our way back to the party, Sehun lightly grabs my hand and I shift my body towards him.  I see a smile across his perfect side profile and I smile as well.  “Just out of curiosity…do you remember our first night together?” He asks and I tense up. 

           Honestly, all I know was that we slept together, other than that, I have no clue what happened after Sehun locked us in the room that night.

           Sehun gently squeezed my hand and I snapped out of my daze.  “No…not entirely—”

           “Let me refresh it for you then.” He quickly cuts me off after my reply. I frown and narrow my eyes at him.  Sehun give me a quick glance and I see his mischievous smile, “You were awesome.” He lightly chuckles, “like, I was not expecting that from you at all.”

           I sink my teeth into my lip and turn away from him, now turning my attention to the road ahead.  “Shut up, Sehun.” I mutter, “I still don’t like you for being my first.”  I tell him and he sighs, “but if I wasn’t your first, we never would have had our adorable baby boy.” His thumbs caressed my hand and I immediately smile at his comment.  “So…I’m just wondering…was I o-okay?” I shyly asked quietly and I wasn’t even sure he heard but he choked out a chuckle, “I told you, amazing, Miyoung.”

           “Here, let me tell you—”

           “No!” I clasp my other hand over his and turn towards him, “No, please no, that’s embarrassing.”  I tell him and lift my hands, along his right hand and bury my face in them.  Sehun laughs at my reaction; he lets go of my hand and pinches my cheeks.  “I’ll tell you that you wanted me to take you.” He smirked and a shudder ran down my spine.  “You pleaded, whined, and umphh.”

           I reach over and cover his mouth.  “Stop~!” I whine before I felt his mouth open and suddenly, “-did you seriously just me!?” I pull back as he laughs.  I wipe my hands on his shirt and roll my eyes, “Oh my-you are such a child. Just-just get back to the party, Sehun.” And I hid my face in embarrassment.


Yay! Another update! Mmm, if I estimate it out correctly, I'd say another 4-5 chapters and this story willllll beeeee doooneeeeeee~~~ teehee...ummm, that's it.

I'll be camping for a week -.-" so no laptop which means, nothing really, except major boredom in the woods. But anyways, I hope to come back with lovely comments that always makes me smile. So...happy readings?

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))