049.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Pappardelle with Veal Ragu, Fettuccine Alfredo, 1996 Chateau Margaux  bottle wine and Zabaglione dessert.” The waitress stated before Sehun handed her his card for the bill.  I shyly stretched my hand out above the table and grabbed his, “Thank you, Sehun.” I smiled and gently squeezed his.  He returned the motion and kissed my hand.  “The night’s not over yet.” He muttered and stood up. 

           The waitress returned and handed him the check book.  As she flirty-ly handed him the check book, I snatched it from her with a cold stare, “Thank you, too.” I said just a little bit too harsh and turned around.  I had to see how much the food cost.

           I heard Sehun say a little thanks as I opened the book but before I could get the total amount, he s his arms around me and nuzzled his nose in my neck.  His hands sneakily shut the check book closed and I frowned.  I didn’t get the amount, but I saw how much the wine was.

           I turned around and faced him, “This was over 3 million won!?” I hissed and slapped his chest.  Sehun grabbed my hands and held it down behind my back.  He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips after every word, “I-will-pay-so much-more-to keep-you-here-with-me.”  My hands finally wiggled out of his grasp, “People are staring and I’m sure a lot of them recognize you, son of President Oh and Chairwoman Oh.” I taunted with a smirk.

           Sehun surprised me with another kiss, “Let them stare, then.” He was going to lean in for another but I stepped away, “Well, you seem to have tonight planned out, I’m sure this is not on the agenda.” I tilted my head to the side, my smirk growing across my lips before turning and heading to the front door of the expensive restaurant. 

           “I should probably call in to check on the two girls…” I muttered while taking out my phone, but Sehun’s right hand left the steering wheel and clasped it over mine.  “Don’t.  I’m sure they’re fine; if they need help, your parents are in the store working.” He explained, but I frowned anyways.  “B-but…I miss my little man…” I muttered and leaned back against the seat, sighing heavily. 

           “Just for tonight, Miyoung.  Just the two of us, okay?” I turned my head as Sehun looked at me, “I’ll get you home before 10.” He smirked and I pursed my lips, “…fine. 10.”


           There was a small festival going on by the beach.  Lanterns hung on sticks leading to the sand area and around a white shelter where acoustic music played live.  The gentle roar of the waves hitting the shore of the sand along with the lanterns created a romantic feeling. 

           I slipped my heels off and stepped out into the parking lot.  I walked barefoot onto the pavement and waited for Sehun.  Gosh, the scenery was beautiful.  I smiled and ran my hands up and down my arms.  “Babe…” I turned my head around at Sehun’s soft voice.  My hands dropped and Sehun slipped his hand in mine.  “Let’s go for a walk…” He stated but just as I was about to take a step, he swept me off my feet, literally.  “You’re not wearing any shoes so I guess I’ll just carry you.”

           I giggled softly before securing my arms around his neck, “I had a baby a 2 months ago…I might be heavy.” I said as I leaned my head by his shoulder blade.  Sehun only scoffed in reply. 

           Just as we entered the beautifully lit shelter, I lifted my chin and kissed his cheeks.  “You’re the sweetest.” I giggled as he set me down.  We walked over, hand in hand, to the bar.  I climbed onto the bar stool as a bartender walked over.  “What can I get for you two?” She asked kindly and I smiled, looking over at Sehun. 

           I grabbed his tie and gently pulled him down so I could speak into his ear, “I don’t really know if I want to drink because last time that happened, I got knocked up.” I teased then let him go, kissing his cheeks as he straightened himself and cleared his throat.  I grinned at the light pink growing across his fair cheeks.  “Hawaiian Sea Breeze for the lady and I’ll have a vodka tonic, thank you.” Sehun stated and then turned towards me.

           I frowned, “…what the heck is a Hawaiian sea breeze?” I glared at him, “Sehun, I said no alcohol—”

           “You really didn’t say that though. You just stated what happened the first time you had alcohol.” He was leaning down to my level and I smacked his chest back, “No-stoooop.” I whined as he laughed at my reaction to his words. 

           “Hawaiian sea breeze for the lady and a vodka tonic for the gentleman.” The female bartender came back with our drinks.  “So how long have you newlyweds been married?”  She smiled genuinely at the both of us, nothing like the other girls who ogle at Sehun.

           I my lips and turned to Sehun before looking back at the girl, “We’re not married.” I smiled politely but Sehun added, “Not yet anyways.” He lifted his drink and tilted his head, “Thanks for this.” He said before grabbing my hand.  I smiled sheepishly at the girl before grabbing my drink off the counter and following Sehun to a table. 

           I swirl the glass cup around, ice clinking to the sides.  “What kind of alcohol is in here, Sehun?” I muttered while continuing to stare at it.  Sehun sets his glass down, “Take a sip first, then I’ll tell you.” He teases and I moan annoyed by his reply.  I my lips and slowly lift the cup to lips. 

           I look up as the drink flows down my throat.  I swallow and set it down.  “It’s kind of good, tropically…” I chuckle softly and Sehun does the same, “vodka.” He answers my question from a few minutes ago.  I take a longer sip before Sehun stands up. “Let’s dance, love.” He reaches his hands out to me and I set my glass down, “…sure.” I stand up and pull my black dress down a bit.

           Sehun leads me to the dance floor where a some couples are dancing.  He stops and faces me.  My eyes search his and his left hand gently reaches for my right hand, intertwining our fingers together.  I placed my left hand on his shoulders as his right found my hips and pulled me close to him.  “I’ve never danced before…” I tell him softly without breaking eye contact.  Sehun smiles cutely with his eyes turning into crescents.  “It’s okay, love, just follow me.”

           As the music takes us in, I follow his steps, dorkily looking at our feet as we move.  I’m pretty awkward with this and I have no clue what I’m doing, but I’m listening to him.  I’m scared I’m going to step on his feet so yeah, I’m looking at the ground for his movements even if it may look a tad bit weird to bystanders. 

           “-young…Miyoung…?”

           My head shoots up, “Hm?” I look at him with big eyes.  Sehun laughs at my reaction before he moves my right hand and places on his shoulders.  Both his hands gently squeeze my hips and I smile, circling my arms around his neck to bring our bodies closer to each other.  He stops moving and we just sway to the rhythm of the beat.  “I can’t tell you enough…how beautiful and breathtaking-ly gorgeous you are, love.” He calls me; I can feel my cheeks getting hot and I bite down on my lips to stop the growing smile.  I lean my head on his chest as we continue to sway.  Sehun’s chest vibrates as he chuckles, “you blushing shyly makes me fall more in love with you…” He mumbles quietly while resting his head atop of mine.

           My heart does a little flip and my face heats up.  “Wh-why are you being so cheesy…?” I reply back.  “That’s what you call being cheesy?” Sehun quickly retorts, “I call it being romantic…do you not like it?” he asks me but I shake my head because no matter how cheesy it sounds, I love it when he’s the one saying it to me. 

           “I love it, Sehun…it makes me feel special.” I tilt my head up and kiss his neck.  Sehun stops moving as I pull away from him as his hands are still locked on my hips, “let’s go for a walk.” He grins and then slips his hands into my mine. 

           We walked hand in hand down the sand trail, lit by fire sticks that lead to the beach.  It was dark and the sea roared softly.  I could hear the faint music still playing from the shelter.  Neither of us talked but it wasn’t awkward or weird.  The thought of us being here together clouded my mind; I wasn’t even thinking about anything else. 

           “Over there.” Sehun pointed to a couple rock boulders by the shore.  I looked over and smiled when I saw a small lit torched sticking from the ground and a blanket on the sand.  “You planned this.” I stated and looked over at Sehun who was growing a smile.  He’s too sweet; I really never knew he had this side. 

           He walked ahead of me, leading me with his fingers connected to mines.  “Come on.” He sat down on the blanket and I knit my brows, “You know…you’re so romantic, it’s interesting seeing you like this.” I muttered before holding my dress as I sat down next to him.  We lay down on the blanket together before he draped another one over our bodies.  I shift my body closer to him and turn onto my side.  My hand gently slides up his chest before I rest it over his body.  Sehun’s soft chuckles fill my ear before he pulled me closer to him.

           “This is so sweet, Hun-ah. I am really satisfied with this date night even though it was completely out of the blue and spontaneous.” I mutter as he shifts his body to the side as well. Sehun smiles into the air and I return it back.  My fingers trace his hairline and I playfully mess with his hair.  Sehun laughs and leans in.  He lifts me and our lips meet.  We chuckle together as small kisses are shared.

           It’s so nice having time away from home.  It’s nice to have some alone time with Sehun.  I push myself up and feel a sudden change in myself.  I grin and slowly peck his lips as I hover over him.  “Hmmm…?” He hums adorably and raises a brow, “What is this?” He jokes and slowly pecks my lips a couple times.  “Am I that irresistible?” he mutters and I lightly shrug.  “I think you’re the one kissing me, idiot.” I reply and get up.

           “I just wanted your attention, Sehun…it’s almost 10.” My hand slides down his cheeks to his neck.  “I miss my little man.” I tell him before forcing myself up from his chest.  I turn and look down at him as he groans.  “But miiiiyoouuunggg~~” He whines childishly but I just pat his chest, not letting it affect me.  “Hun-ah, I love that you did this, and I really enjoyed this date but I am missing my little man, like a lot.”

           Sehun sits up just as I stand.  “Will he always be first?” he mutters and dusts the sand off his pants.  I pull my dress down and purse my lips.  My head tilts to the side and I look at him before grinning, “Yeah.”  I hold my hand out to him and he moans as he takes it. 


           Sehun walks me to the house and comes inside.  “We’re back.” I say to my parents who are eating a late dinner after closing the shop for the night.  “How was the date?” My mother asks as I see Sehun bowing to the both of them quickly.  “Oh honey, you don’t need to be so formal around us.” My mother laughs and stands up.  I look over at my dad who stares at me with narrowed eyes, “now, Miyoung…when I said that you should start wearing dresses more, I didn’t really mean that kind of dress.”

           I lightly scoff and punch Sehun’s arms as he pulls away from my mother’s hug.  “He bought it.” I muttered before stepping onto the staircase.  “I’m going to go up.” I tell them and signal Sehun to follow me before my parents can embarrass me more. 

           I lightly knock on my door then open it.  I frown at the sight in front of me, “What the heck did you guys do?” I mutter at the two girls who are sitting on my bed leaning against the wall.  Soojung yawns and begins to stand up.  “He woke up like right after you two left and became all fussy and whined and cried.” She lightly threw the cloth over her shoulders onto the bed before rubbing her eyes tiredly.

           “We changed his diaper, fed him, rocked him, and left him on the bed to see if he’d stop crying on his own. We called Jae but he wasn’t of any help.”  Eunae spoke up as she crawled over with Seyong in her arms.  He was turning around and fussy, his hands were in the air.  “The only thing that wouldn’t make him cry was if he held him so we had to take turns holding him.” He groaned as I gently transferred my little man into my arms. 

           “Little man, why are you being so mean to your aunties?” I coo, “Hmmm?? What’s wrong?” I swipe his bangs to the side.  “Thank you girls for babysitting today.” I tell them as they get ready to leave.  “No problem…” Eunae mutters before I catch Soojung’s comment, “Gosh, I do not like kids.” I give them quick hugs before Sehun sends them out.

           I’ve only been holding him for a couple minutes now but his eyes are already closing.  I nuzzle my nose with his cheeks and kiss him when my door opens again. 

           “So…I got the okay.” Sehun says and I furrow my brows, bouncing on my feet.  “O-okay for what?” I mutter as he walks over.  I notice his jacket in his hand as he loosens his tie.  A slight smirk grows across his face.  I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes, “What did you do?” I ask him and take a step back as he suddenly strips his dress shirt off.  I gulp and turn around. 

           I my lips before looking down and seeing Seyong sleeping peacefully with his lips parted.  I smiled forgetting about Sehun all together as I gently placed my little man in his own bed.  He moved slightly and I patted his tummy, “Shh, shhh, jaljayo, aegi-yaa~” I soothed then looked up. 

           My eyes widen, “What are you doing?” I hiss quietly.  Sehun was wearing a tank and he was now in his boxer.  “Dude!”  I grab a cloth handing off the railing of the crib and whip it at him.  “Your parents let me sleep over.” He stated with an innocent look and I rolled my eyes.  I gulp and go to the door, closing and locking it.  Really!? “Are you serious!?” I turn and suddenly see Sehun standing in front of me.  “Miyoung, I want to be here for you two.  I want to help out…”  He muttered his reasons and I swallowed.

           Sleeping together? I don’t think I’m ready for that even though we did cuddle a while ago on the beach.  My lips curled into a small smirk, “Ah! You get baby duty tonight then!” I say and pat his cheeks before walking to the closet. My mood lifted because now I may finally be able to get some sleep. “Baby duty…?” I hear him mutter confused as I walk back with a long shirt. 

           I nod and turn around, moving my hair to one side of my shoulders, “Hun-ah, can you me really quickly?” I say before I hear the floors under us creak as he walks towards me.  I hear his sudden shallow breath then his hands on my shoulders.  His fingers trace the dress before I hear him pulling the zipper down the middle of my back.  I swallow and get goose bumps along my arms. 

           Sehun’s breathing right next to my ears, and I am feeling really hot and bothered right now.  He slides the dress off my shoulders and down my arms as I stand still, really unable to move.  My heart beat accelerates to his touches, how gently, how caring and how loving he is. 

           The black dress pools at my feet, and I sink my teeth into my lip as he turns me around.  I lift my head shyly and I see him, his eyes…they look into me.  Admiration and love, that’s what I see in his eyes.

           He takes a step closer to me; his hands run down my bare torso. I hope I’m wearing some decent undergarments.  I pray not wanting to look down. 

           Sehun lifts his hands and cup my cheeks, tenderly.  His thumb caresses them as he leans in, kissing my forehead.  He moans then kisses the top of my nose, “put a shirt on, love…” He drops his hands and I feel it trailing along my line.  He takes a small step away from me and suddenly grabs a bit of my line before letting it go. It snaps back at my hip and I look up and frown.  “I’ll see you in bed.” He teases before walking over to the bed.

           I tsk and grab my oversize shirt, throwing it over my head as I walked over to the bed.  Sehun lifts the blanket up and I crawl into it.  We lie facing each other, Sehun’s arm is thrown over my body.  “When are you leaving for work tomorrow…?” I mutter softly.  My left hand is under my head and my right hand plays with his tank top.  I stare at Sehun chest.  He inhales and his chest rises, “I’ll still be here when you wake up, don’t worry and go to sleep.” He kisses the top of my head as I close my eyes and let the darkness engulf me.


           I groan, lifting the blanket towards my face.  “Miyoung.” I frown.  Sehun?  “Wake up, Miyoung.” I hear him say and reluctantly open my eyes.  “He’s hungry.” Sehun mutter.  His eyes are thinly open and he’s holding Seyong in his arms.  “Oh…” I moan and lift my shirt off before unhooking my bra.  I pull myself up then take Seyong from Sehun’s arms.   He clears his throat and I turn to look at him, “What?” I ask as I feel Seyong latch onto my . 

           “Go back to sleep.” I tell Sehun but he only moves closer to me.  “Hun-ah, you need to sleep so you can work tomorrow.” I mutter as I yawn.  “It’s okay, I’ll put him to sleep when you’re done feeding.”  His voice was right next to my ears.  “What time is it?” “Just a little passed 3.” Sehun answered.  I squeeze my a little and look up, “When did he wake up?”

           Sehun smiled and rubbed his eyes, “he woke up at midnight, I changed his diaper and put him back to sleep, and then he woke up again around 2:40. I rocked him but figured he was hungry so I had to wake you…” He shyly lifted his head and looked at me, “I’m sorry.” His hand caressed my cheeks and I moved my head against the palm of his hand.  “It’s okay, Sehun.” I softly reply, “thank you for taking care of him…”

           “Well, you did say I was on baby duty tonight.” He chuckled lowly.  Hmmm, his low huskie voice.  I closed my eyes and smiled into the air.  “So y…” I then looked down and swiped Seyong’s hair to the side when I feel his mouth loosen around my .

           “Wait—what did you say?” Sehun interrupted my thoughts and I looked up confused.  “What?”  What did I say?  “Wh-what did you hear?”  I shyly glance at him.  He leans down to his face is in front of mine.  A smirk crosses his face, “something about y?” his low chuckle sent a shiver down my spine.  I my lips and scrunched my nose. “Mmm…ahem,” I cleared my throat, “I-I just said that…ummm, your morning voice-well, I was thinking, but I guess I thought it a loud…” I chuckled nervously, “Uh y…yeah, your voice-morning voice…”

           What the heck did you just say…?  My brows came in together as I tried to figure the heck I just said.  Sehun laughed, shaking his head.  “You’re the cutest.” He muttered and kissed my forehead.  “Come…give him to me.” He said, looking down at Seyong.  I looked down before gently handing him over to his father.  His eyes were still half open; he was falling in and out of sleep.

           “Now, go to sleep, Miyoung.” Sehun stated and without any objections, I laid down on my side.  Sehun rocked baby in his arm, his body swayed from left to right.  Other than the subtle creaking of the bed, it was rather quiet.  “Is he sleeping yet..?” I finally ask and Sehun nods, “he just fell asleep…but I don’t want to put him down yet.” He answers, and I unconsciously smile at his reply.

           I lift my hand and move my left hand under it.  “Hey…love?” My eyes quickly move to Sehun, “Hmm?” I hum.  Sehun doesn’t look at me but answers, “Miyoung, I want us to be together.” He says and I furrow my brows. “Not—I want to be able to wake up to you lying next to me, I want to be able to come home and kiss you every day, I want to be able to care for you and our little man, I want to see him grow, hold him when he cries, enjoy the moments when he laughs...”

           “Hun-ah, are you proposing…?” I murmur and Sehun frowns, “no…I just-I just wanted to say that, umm…I, well, I want to live with you.”

           Live…with me? 

           Sehun doesn’t look at me.  He just continues to stare into our baby’s sleeping figure.  I clear my throat awkwardly and push myself up.  “You can live with us…” I say jokingly then see his head shoot up.  I look at him with furrowed brows, did he take me seriously?

           “Can I?” He asked softly.  His voice was full of plea and hope.  He wants to live here, with us?  “You want to live here…?” I muttered, “Hun-ah, you can’t live here, I mean.  You’ve lived alone for so long…and in a huge mansion, I don’t know if you’ll be able to live here in this small place with 5 people already living here.”  This is me, being completely honest. 

           His shoulders were slouched and his head was hanging low.  I scrunched my nose and lowered my head so we were face to face.  I opened my mouth but Sehun looked up and spoke quickly, “that hurt, Miyoung…” he said softly.  My hand touched his knee, it, “Like—I’m just saying, but…I mean, if you want to.  If you really want to, I’ll talk to my parents, I’m sure they won’t mind, much…” I mutter and tilt my head to the side.

           I look down at my fingers that play with the ends of the sheet.  “Would you mind…?” Sehun’s soft voice cuts through the air.  “If you don’t want me to, I won’t barge into your life…I know you need some space and-and stuff.”  But I lay my hands on his knees again.  “It’s okay.  I wouldn’t mind at all,” I swallow and look at him with a small smile, “it’ll be nice to have you around more, and I’m sure Seyong would like that too…”

           Sehun grins and leans forward.  He places a small kiss on my forehead, “go to sleep, Miyoung.” He suddenly changes the topic.  He chuckles and pushes a finger against my forehead and I pout.  “Yaa~” I jokingly cry and lean in.  I give my little man a kiss on his chubby cheeks before laying down on the bed again.  I look up at Sehun and he looks at me as if I did something wrong.  My brows knit and I frown, “what?”

           Sehun purses his lips and I raise a brow, “I don’t understand you, Hun-ah.” I tease even though I do.  Instead, I pat the empty space next to me, “Sleep now, Sehun.” I smile then yawn.  I hear him grown just softly before he lays down and gently places baby in between us both.  Our little man sleeps soundly with parted lips and fisted hands.  Sehun closes his eyes and takes a deep, calming breath as I tangle my fingers with his. 

           I lift my body off the bed and lean over him.  I smile just lightly as I lean down and place a small kiss on his cheeks.  “Sleep well, Hun-ah.” I whisper and come back down, seeing his shy smile with his eyes still closed.  Sehun softly chuckles and whispers back, “I love you.”


I forgot to put the dress up in the last update, so I went and redid that, but here it is also.

Anyways, I'm kind of going fast now, since I kind of don't want to write all the baby stuff. So it's like...add a month to every chapter, baby's going to be like 4 months in the next chapter already, wow. Lol, but yeah. Sorry, it's going so fast, I'm just getting a bit tired in writing about Seyong...cause he's still little. I want to make him like a year old already, lol. But yessss, onto this chapter.

This was such a sweet date. I'd probably feeel butterflies throughout this if some guy *ahem, sehun, would take me out just like this one....Ahaa, but yeah, look forward to the next chapter! I should be updating soon, maybe.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))