037.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 (Skip if you want) Beginning to Now, RECAP (Not going to be detailed what so ever) :

Private Academy for wealthy students. Miyoung,lower-middle class, gets in because of her high exam scores. (Queenka) Soojung and Miyoung have beef with each other because they're both striving to be number one, but Miyoung has always kept her spot and Soojung gets in trouble with her parents whenever she's not top, so she hates on Miyoung. Soojung and Sehun are friends with benefits. (Kingka) Exo places a bet on whoever can get into Miyoung's pants at a party. Everyone was in on the bet BUT Sehun (Sehun was clueless to the bet). At the party Sehun and Miyoung have drunk (Miyoung's drunk anyways).

For some reason, Lu Han starts talking to her more and she starts to like him. Weeks later, Miyoung finds out she's pregnant. She tells Sehun but he shrugs it off, thinking it's fake.  Lu Han over hears her conversation with her mom and finds out she's pregnant. That same night, they are offically dating. Words spreads fast, Lu Han introduces her to Exo, everyone forgets the bet. Sehun finds his way to her aand asks her about her pregnancy and her "scheme" with Lu Han (because he still thinks it's fake). Eunae (Miyoung's bestie) moves to Seoul for college. Lovey Dovey stuff with Miyoung & Lu Han ALSO Baekhyun and Eunae meet.  Baekhyun finds out about Miyoung's pregnancy after they hangout and she collapses from dyhydration. 

Drama happens at school when Soojung and her passe confront Miyoung in front of the school gates. Soojung pushes her to the ground; Sehun runs towards them, defending Miyoung & Soojung both, when Eunae sees and suddenly spills the beans of Miyoung's pregnancy to the whole student body.  Sehun realizes that Miyoung was NOT lying and worries about Miyoung. (Eunae, Miyoung & Soojung know each other from Incheon when they were younger).

After that incident, Sehun doesn't know what to feel anymore; (because of his own family issues) he wants to care for Miyoung, but she and Lu Han are dating and doesn't know what to do. He gradually starts talking to her with mixed feelings. Sehun & Miyoung have there own alone time on the rooftop after school where Sehun spills a lot of his life & family problems to her. They both agree to be on good terms together; Miyoung knowledges him as the baby's father but she will still be dating Lu Han.

Lu Han and Sehun start up problems because they both like the same girl. Sehun knows (thinks) Miyoung won't ever go to him so he starts talking to her less ALSO Miyoung agrees on letting Soojung and Sehun keep their relationship. Sehun distances himself from Miyoung and Exo. Miyoung gets mad because she doesn't know if Sehun still wants to be part of their baby's life. She confronts him and he tells her he loves her but she doesn't believe him. Sehun meets her father and tells him everything. Miyoung's father likes Sehun (just a bit more than Lu Han because he IS the father of the child). 

Lu Han and Sehun BOTH are competing for their place by Miyoung's side.  An argument at school between Lu Han and Sehun occurs and Miyoung finds out that she was part of a bet. She runs off after telling the guys she hates them both. Anger splurges in her body, she thinks of nOTHING else and has a few (alcoholic) drinks (which I read IS okay, if you're in 2/3 trimester AND Miyoung was). Soojung catches her & finds Sehun who brings her back to his place. 

Sehun & Miyoung say goodbye; Lu Han meets Miyoung days later after the school argument, they say goodbye. Sehun leaves for a semester in USA for college immediately after graduation. Lu Han returns to China. Soojung is changing & Miyoung forgives everyone (ish). Months later, she's about ready to give birth & all is well other than the fact the Lu Han and Sehun are not coming back....

AND now you may read. :))


           I rolled up my yoga mat and threw it into my duffle bag.  “Nice work today, ladies and gentlemen! Take care and we’ll see you all next week Tuesday!” The instructed shouted.  I sighed exhausted and extremely worn out from the workout.  I feel hot all over, and I shouldn’t be feeling like this.  I shrug it off and turned, “home?” I asked and Soojung shook her head, “nope, I’m taking you out to eat.” She smiled and immediately I beamed.  Food.  Just what I need.

           “We have a surprise for you!” she said grabbing the duffle bag from the ground, “Eunae will bring Jae and meet us at the restaurant.  The guys will be there too.” She added, and I nodded, “of course they will.” I muttered a reply as we left the building. 

           Soojung threw the bag in the back as I climbed into the passenger seat.  I buckled up and leaned back against the leather seats.  My hands rubbed my tummy in circles. 

           Seyong’s been nice to me for a couple days.  Maybe he knows how much it pains me, who really knows, but I appreciate it.

           Soojung started driving into the city.  “Can you give me a hint at least, so I can prepare myself? I swear, I hate surprises, that baby shower a couple months I ago…” I shook my head, “I was about ready to kill you and Eunae both.” I opened my eyes again and looked over at her.  “Yeah? Just one word hint or something.” I pleaded.

           I stared at her for a while until she grumbled and huffed, “Fine! Stop staring first, it’s uncomfortable.” She grunted and glanced over, “friend.” She muttered quickly then turned the radio on and kept closed the rest of the car ride.


           “Let go in there.” Soojung said as she pulled up into the parking lot.  I yawned tiredly and looked around.  We were on the more nicer side of the city.  “What are we doing here?” I yawned once again and opened the door to step out.  I hung my bag around my shoulders and held onto my tummy as I made my way around to her.  Soojung stepped into my pace, “we’re just going to take a little walk then head on over to the restaurant where everyone else is.” She stated as we made our way inside a shop.

           My mouth dropped open.  Baby furniture, clothes, everything I could ever need—want, for Seyong.  “What do you need that you haven’t got back at home?  I’ll get it for you.  I came here to pick up something as a gift for you…from someone.” I watched her walk up to the customer desk and mutter some words.  My eyes left her and roamed around the store. 

           Fingers just lightly brushed across the clothes, onesies and outfits.  I stopped in place and picked up an onesie that caught my eyes.

           I’m cute. Mommy’s beautiful & daddy’s lucky’

           I smiled, running my fingers across the letters. 

           You’re obviously going to be cute… I thought, I’m beautiful…I guess.  My eyes wouldn’t move away from the next phrase.  And your dad…

           “He’s lucky…” I jumped at Soojung’s sudden presence behind me, “he just need to grow up first.” She stated before grabbing it from my hands, “out of all the things you could have, you choose this one?” She chuckled lightly, “Come on, they just got done putting the gift in my car.”  My brows furrowed as she jogged and quickly paid for the onesie.

           I slowly made my way over to her but she met me half way and turned me around, leading me out of the store.  “What gift?” I asked and she smiled, “I came to pick up an order…well, 2 actually.” She said only smiling brighter.  I shook my head and sighed, feeling a little out of breath and still quite heated from the workout session.

           “Okay, whatever…I won’t ask anymore.” I replied, “just—are we almost there because I’m getting tired.  My back’s beginning to ache from standing and walking around.” I complained.  Soojung grabbed my elbow and held onto it, helping me walk. “Yeah, just on the corner right there.” She nodded her head in that direction. 

           But I turned towards her.  Who would have thought we’d be good friends in the end after everything we’ve ever been through.  The girl who poked fun at me and bullied me, who would have thought that, that very same person would be buying me things, helping me, supporting me.

           “Didn’t I tell you to stop staring?” she grumbled, “We’re here.”

           I looked up at the place.  I could smell the food cooking inside.  I started salivating as I walked inside, taking in the fresh smell of meet cooking, sizzling on the grill and fresh vegetables.  My mood was lifted, and I was definitely ready to eat.

           “Let’s go.” Soojung grabbed my arm again and we followed the waitress to the back of the place. 

           “You guys are here!” Jae shouted happily and I quickly made my way over. “Hey you!” I ruffled his long hair, “You need a haircut soon,” I commented and smiled as Minseok stood up, “Hi oppa.” I giggled as he hugged me.  “How was your day?” he asked me and moved a seat down, “Sit here.” He stated and I answered his question as I sat down.

           I took a deep breath exhausted and looked around the table, “…so, when can I eat?” I asked cutely while tilting my head.  The guys laughed and Soojung gagged, “Oh—shut up.” She collected her hair to the side and rolled her eyes.  “You said we came to eat! I’m starving after all that prenatal workout stuff.”

           Minseok who was next to me, ruffled my hair, “You need a haircut too,” he laughed, “do you want to wait for the surprise, or not?” he asked me but I shrugged, clueless.  What kind of a surprise is this supposed to be anyways?

           Am I actually supposed to be surprised because it takes a lot for me to actually be.  Recently, most things just seem pointless and boring. 

           I lightly pushed his hand away, “well, how long are we supposed to wait for this surprise?”  I raised my brow at him, but turned when Baekhyun answered instead.  “Eh, we can just eat.  I haven’t had anything to eat since early this afternoon.”  He said immediately and placed the meat onto the grill.  I shivered as the meat sizzled and the smell traveled through my nostrils. 

           My stomach growled and I pushed my hands against it, hiding my face in embarrassment.  “Here,” the guys around me laughed as they passed down some kimchi, soup and rice.  “Might as well take ours too.” Chanyeol joked and if he wasn’t sitting so far, would have gotten a beating from me.

           We were eating and laughing together for about a good hour when Yixing stood up from his chair.  “Your surprise…has arrived.” He said as he turned his head and looked behind him.

           I smiled brightly and tilted my head to see it when I froze.  My smile slowly slid off my face.  I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

           “Surprise.” He chuckled when he saw my reaction to his arrival.  “Priceless.” He laughed and walked over.  I pushed my chair back and stepped aside.  My pace gradually quickened before I was jogging over to him.  He welcomed me into his arms, laughing.  “You’re definitely bigger now, missy.”

           “What the hell!?” I cried into his shirt then pulled back and slapped his chest, “I said I hate surprises!” I sobbed before he pulled me into his chest again, “Ohhh, Miyoung, you’ve never changed.” He soothed and my hair.  “Let’s go over, I need to see the others too.” He said and hung his arms over my shoulders as we walked to the table.

           “Hey guys.” He smiled that adorable smile I missed for the past few months.

           They stood up and shook their heads, laughing.  “Welcome back, Lu Han.”

           “How you been?” Kris slapped his back, “how’s China? Thinking about coming back already?” He joked as we all sat down.  Lu Han next to me.

           “Ha!” Lu Han laughed, “We’ll see if I want to come back and stay after this visit.” He chuckled, “it’s nice seeing you guys again…” he turned his head at me, “especially you, how are you doing?  Baby?” His eyes went from mines down to my stomach and back up, “how’s your baby doing?” he asked me.  The guys around the table started chatting and I engaged in a conversation with Lu Han.

           “Seyong…baby Seyong, is doing fine.  I’m excited to meet this little kicker.” I smiled as I rubbed my tummy softly.  “Mm, Seyong, I see.  How long are you now?” he asked and I replied, “Just a couple more weeks before the due date, May 7.”

“May 7?” His eyes lit up, “that’s just a couple days after Tao’s and a couple days before Baekhyun’s.” He chuckled while shaking his head, “unbelievable…oh! By the way, have you been speaking with Sehun? Or keeping in contact with him in anyway?” he asked me but I just shook my head.  “Oh…hm, well, I’ll be here to meet baby Seyong.” Lu Han smiled cutely at me while titling his head, “I actually came back because of you two.”


OTL, I’m so so sorry. My writing’s a bit off because well, I usually write in past but for school essays I have to write in present so everything just scattered right now and I’m too lazy to go back and re-read and edit. *sigh, y’alls just gonna have to deal with it.

But yeah. I decided to write a chapter for you guys since you've all been so patient. Finals are next week and I'LL OFFICICALLY END MY FRESHMEN YEAR OF COLLEGE. I'm so excited, you guys don't even know. Lol. On another note, heh, Lu Han’s back. How do y'alls feel about that?

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))