028.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           I tried catching my breath, but couldn’t as Lu Han kept tickling me.  It shortened quickly before I burst into laughter again.  I closed my eyes before the tears fell from the corner.  I grabbed onto his hands tightly, “Lu Han~~stop—” I panted.

           The bed shifted as he sat straight and pulled me up from my lying position.  His arms wrapped around me tightly as my breathing calmed.  “hugh—Lu Han~” I chuckled as he kissed down my neck, tickling me softly, “Stop~~”I struggled in his arms but didn’t couldn’t escape from his hold.  “Miyoung~” he muttered as he continued to leave light kisses along the skin of my neck.

           I shuttered and leaned my head back before dipping low and catching his lips.  I squeezed my arms out of his grasp and hugged them around his neck as he smirked against my lips.  He lowly chuckled, causing a shiver to run down my spine.  My body trembled lightly before I pulled away with a sigh.  My lips curled into a smile as I opened my eyes.  Lu Han’s glistening eyes stared back at me.  “You’re beautiful.”

           I couldn’t help but stare at him.  A heat wave rushed to my cheeks, and I felt like I was burning up from his soft stare.  The soft touch of his hands caressing my cheeks brought me back to my room, on my bed.  I turned my head to the side and smiled faintly.  Lu Han chuckled once he saw my reaction.  “You’re cute.” He stated as I got off the bed.  I sighed and walked over to my closet.  “What did you want to do today?” He asked me before I shrugged.

           I opened my closet up before looking through my summer dresses, “I don’t know.  No one’s home and you surprised me this morning by coming here, so whatever you want to do.” I stated without turning back to look at him. 

           The bed squeaked as he got off of it and walked over.  “Is it hot out?” I asked, “Windy??”

           His arms s around my waist then resting on my growing tummy, “Let’s just stay inside…and lay on your bed.” He stated as he dragged me back to my bed.  I groaned lightly but chuckled when we made it back.  I sighed as he crawled on the bed and got comfortable inside the sheets.  I scrunched my nose and gave in.  Lu Han lifted the blanket up and patted the empty spot next to him, “…I think it’s calling your name.” He stated before I chuckled and got in after slapping his chest softly.

           He pulled me closer to him, my back pressing against his chest.  I closed my eyes and sighed.  I let go of everything that may have been bothering me for the past couple of days.  Everything was good.  I’m going to accept Sehun as Seyong’s father, and the fact that he told me he loves me isn’t going to change my relationship with Lu Han.  So right now, my relationship with Sehun was good, and Lu Han and I were still going strong.

           Lu Han’s breath was gliding across him skin, lightly brushing my hair.  “You smell nice.” He kissed my head before I hugged his arms and hummed a reply.

           “Miyoung…?”

           I my lips, “Hmmm…?”  Lu Han’s breath tickled my skin as he spoke, “What are you doing to do about university?” He asked me.  I smiled faintly; I never told him my plans.  “I’m going to have my baby…then I’m going to leave him and study in Columbia because I have a full ride scholarship there, so why waste it.” I replied back softly.  I could feel him immediately straightening before he pulled me closer to him.  “Ahh, jjinja??” He answered quietly.

           I let out a soft chuckle, “Pabo…” I sighed heavily, “I rejected their scholarship and applied for one of the universities here so I can be closer to baby.” I told him.  Lu Han’s hand lightly rubbed my tummy, “Idiot.” He kissed my neck.  I giggled softly.  I took a deep breathe in and sighed, “What are you going to do after graduation?” I ask.

           Lu Han’s breath brushed against my skin as he hummed a thought.  “I don’t know…stay here with you.” He replied back before I opened my eyes, “…but—you can’t.” I blurted, “You have so much going for you, Lu Han.  I don’t want you to stay because of me—I don’t want to be that person who holds you down.” I stated as I shifted my body and turned around to face him. 

           “I can continue my studies here.” Lu Han told me with a smile.  “—but what about your company? And family back in China?” I mumbled while looking up at him.  “Are you trying to get rid of me?” Lu Han chuckled.  I huffed and pouted.  “Lu Han, I’m being serious.  You have so much potential and everything; I don’t want to be the reason why you’re not going to take opportunities and whatnot.  I know how important the family business is to you.  I know you want to take the company and everything—”

           “Right now, you’re the only important matter…don’t worry about all those things, Miyoung.  They’re meaningless when it comes to you.” He brushed his lips across my forehead.  “I can finish school here and whatnot…” He muttered softly.

           “The company’s in China, Lu Han. How are you going to study and take over-”

           “Miyoung~~” he whined, “Let’s not talk about the future…” He softened his eyes and looked at me with pouty lips.  I scrunched my nose and pouted in reply, “…you’re the one who brought it up.” I muttered under my breath before leaning my head closer into his chest.  Lu Han’s chest rose subtly, “I know…I’m sorry.” He kissed my forehead once again before we both went silent.

           “Lu Han…” I spoke quietly, “Why are you doing this?” I asked, “Why did you do this?”  I closed my eyes, taking in his scent.  He was silent for a while before answering.  “because…I like you, and you shouldn’t have to deal with this alone.” He stated before brushing my bangs aside.  I opened my eyes and found his gently looking back at me.

           He sat up and leaned over me before coming down for a kiss.  I straightened and sat up as he shifted on the bed.  “What are you doing, Lu Han?” I asked him as he held my back from turning around.  “Let’s talk about something else…” He stated before his hands lightly squeezed my shoulders.  A moan escaped from my lips, “Lu Han~~” I croaked before he chuckled.  He continued to massage my shoulders and back.  “That feels good.” I sighed as my arms grew goose bumps.

           I could practically feel his smirk growing across his face.  “Anything for you, my lady.” He chuckled softly as I closed my eyes.  “Sing for me.” I commented before he groaned silently.  “Please…? I thought you said anything?” I asked him before he kissed my neck, “alright.” He whispered.  “The song’s called ‘Soy milk and twisted dough’.” he chuckled.  My brows furrowed in, “What kind of name is-”  “They’re ‘a perfect match’ for each other.” He interrupted before placing another kiss on my neck, “…now shush—”

           A huge smile appeared across my face.  My body relaxed as he started singing.  His voice was so calming and soothing.  It was cute…he was cute.  I had no clue what he was singing, but that didn’t matter to me.  As he sung those foreign words, I felt as if I was able to understand them.  I focused everything on his voice because it was so soothing.  He made me forget about everything for a moment. 

           “Miyoung…?”

           I sighed, “…hmmmm…?”

           I felt his lips touch the skin of my neck again, “we’re a perfect match.”


Hiii guys, I'm sorry I wasn't able to update on Thursday. I haven't been feeling well lately so the updates probably won't be once a week and whatnot. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest. Like I said, I really not feeling well, so please excuse the many mistakes I probably have in here.

Thank you all for being to patient with me too! You're all too kind & your comments always put a smile on my face even when I'm sick and feel like crap.

It's getting colder [depending where you live] so don't forget to dress warm and stay healthy!

A little Lu Han/Miyoung interaction since they haven't been around lately.

I love you all!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))