027.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Noona!”

           I groaned and turned to face the wall as the door opened.  I heard Jaehyung running inside and closing the door before he jumped on the bed seconds later.  “Noooona! Irronah!” He shouted as he jumped on the bed.  I pulled my comforter over my head and moved closer to the wall.

           “Noona! Noona! Noooooooona!” Jaehyung jumped before I flung the sheets off, “Jae, you’re going to fall on me and hurt Seyoung.” I stated before he quickly came to a stop.  “Ah! Noona, mianhaeyo!” He fell down on the bed and hugged me tightly, “I don’t want to do that!” He shouted as I tightly hugged him back and pulled him closer to me before he started whining. 

           “Why are you in my room?” I stated as he giggled softly, “Noona, I have something to tell you.” He stated as I lightly knuckled his head, “Well, obviously, why else would you be here right now?” I asked as he wiggled out of my arms and sat up on my bed.  “Noona, I pick your outfit today.” He stated before jumping off of the bed and walking to my closet.  I furrowed my brows as I pushed myself up into a sitting position.

           “Park Jaehyung…you can’t choose my outfit when you’re still in your pajamas.” I stated before he quickly turned around, “Noona, get up. Now.” He stated with seriousness written all over his face.  I slowly got out of bed and walked over, “Jae, what’s wrong?” I asked him as I squatted down.  Jaehyung shook his head and began looking through my dresses, “Noona, get ready in the bathroom.” He stated.

           I sighed and slowly made my way to the bathroom.  Why am I listening to a 5 year old boy? I chuckled to myself as I got ready.

           When I returned Jaehyung changed out of his sleep attire and sat on the bed with the outfit he had picked out for my laying right next to him.

           I picked it up and cocked my head, “You picked this out?” I asked before he nodded, “Yeah! It’s my favorite outfit. You wore it when you took me to out for my birthday last year!”  My heart melted to his comment.  Even I don’t remember wearing this outfit.  “Jae~~” I cried as I playfully pulled him in for a tight hug, “Why are you so cute!” I said as I squeezed him.

           He imitated some crying noises before I let him go.  “You want noona to change into this?” I stated before he nodded and hopped of the bed, “ne! Then come downstairs.”  He stated before stepping out and closing the door as he left.


           After I changed, I decided to leave my wavy hair down and applied some light makeup on before going downstairs.  “Okay Jae, what do you—Sehun!?”

           My father and Sehun both turned to look at me.  My eyes widened in shock, “What’s going on?” I asked as Sehun stood up from the table, “Good morning, Miyoung.” He stated lowly before I looked at my father, “Sit down.” He stated as made my way down the rest of the stairs.  My heart was beating quickly as I neared.

           I sat down and swallowed hard, “What is this about?” I asked before my father looked at me, “You know what this is about.” He stated.  My hands began to shake under the table.  I have never in my life been afraid of my father, but right now was different.  Did Sehun tell him?

           “This young gentlemen here came this morning and asked to speak with me.” He stated as he looked over to Sehun.  Gentlemen?  Shouldn’t he be mad?

           “Appa—”

           “Why wouldn’t you want me to meet him?” My father asked before I straightened, “What?”

           “He’s a good man, Miyoung.  You should give him a chance.” He stated before I looked over at Sehun.  “Whoa, hold up! He’s a good man!?  Appa!”

           “Miyoung, he told me how you didn’t give him a chance.  Yes, he told me all those things he used to do in the past, but right now, can’t you tell that he changed?” My father stated as I sighed and leaned back against the chair, “Chincha,” I dryly laughed, “this is happening right now?  Appa, aren’t you supposed to be on my side?”

           Sehun chuckled lightly before I faced him, “What the heck!” I shouted. “Miyoung, calm down.” My father stated before I took a deep breath and sunk in my seat, rolling my eyes.

           “Miyoung, it’s good for the father to be a part of the child’s life.” My father stated, “You know I like Lu Han; he’s a good man, especially for wanting to be with you even when he knew you were pregnant, but Sehun.” He sighed, “Sehun wants to be a part of your life too, and you’re just pushing him away.

           “Pushing him away, my .” I muttered under my breath.  “Language,” Sehun coughed before I rolled my eyes.  “Miyoung, I really want to see this work out.  I love you and you’re always going to be my baby girl,” My father stated softly, “I just want you to be happy and live a good life.  Sehun’s willing to change for the baby, and I think you should give him a chance.” He stated.

           “I gave him a chance.” I replied back stubbornly, “A lot of them.”

           My father cleared his throat, “Well, give him one last chance.” He stated before I looked up and saw him throwing Sehun a look.  It wasn’t a look of anger but a ‘you better step up,’ way, like he was helping him out.  I grumbled and stood up from the table, “fine.” I muttered and walked back up the stairs. 

           Jaehyung sat at the top of the stair case, “Why did you make me wear this?” I stated annoyed.  He saw the anger in my eyes before he stood up and hugged me as I reached him, “noona! Don’t be mad, arraso?” He pouted, “I just wanted to make you look pretty for Sehun.” He stated.  Pretty?  I don’t need to be pretty for him.

           “She’s always going to be pretty in my eyes.”

           I bit my lips as my hands shook.  I laid them over my stomach as I turned around and saw Sehun at the end of the staircase.  He bowed and smiled back at me as he came back up, “I’ll see you soon.” He stated before walking to the door.

           What the heck.

           I turned to look at Jaehyung, “that was it?” I muttered as he nodded, “Ne! You had to look pretty because you and Sehun were meeting dad together for the first time!” He stated as I pushed past him and walked inside my room.  “Noona!” Jaehyung shouted as he stood outside my door.  “Noona!” He cried, “I’m sorry!”

           I stripped myself out of the outfit and went back into my sleeping attire.  “Noona, I’m sorry!” I heard Jaehyung muttered before I sighed.  I scrunched my nose and walked to open the door just as Jaehyung giggled and ran inside, jumping on my bed.  I chewed the inside of my cheeks as I threw him a glare.  “You know, Jae…” I stated, “I don’t think I like you anymore.” I stated as I put my hands on my hips.

           Jaehyung’s face fell as he looked at me.  “N-noona…” he croaked.  I walked over and laid myself down on my bed, “Why are you so mean to me?” I asked him before he shook his head, “I’m not being mean!” He defended, “I just wanted you to be pretty for Sehun!” He shouted.

           I bit my lips and pulled him down next to me.  Sehun.  I shook my head, “Jae…I don’t like you or Sehun.” I stated as I brushed his bangs back.  He just stared at me.  For sure, I thought he would be crying by now, but no.  I raised a brow, “You’re not mad?” I asked him before he shook his head, “Of course you don’t like Sehun or me!” he shouted before cracking a smile, “You love us!”

           Love.

           I couldn’t help but break into a smile as well before I ruffled his hair.  “You love us, don’t you!?” Jaehyung chuckled before I stuck my tongue out and turned to face the wall, “I need to sleep, Jae.” I muttered before he only laughed.  “Arraso,” he giggled, “Sehun’s taking me out anyways.” He stated and ran out before I could say anything.


[week later – Friday]

           “Miyoungg~~~” Eunae sung as she skipped towards me.  I opened the door wider for her before she happily came inside the small house.  “I’m finally sleeping over!” She continued to sing as I rolled my eyes, “Put your things upstairs.” I told her, “We have to go get Jae from school.” I stated as I put my shoes on. 

           Eunae came back down, running down the stairs, “When are you going shopping for maternity clothes?” She asked as she waited for me to finish.  I shrugged, “I wear a lot of oversized clothing already so I don’t think I need to buy any…probably just pants, but I’ve been wearing a lot of dresses lately, so I don’t know.” I got up from the chair, “Probably when I’m bigger.” I stated as we walked out the door.

           “So…you and Sehun?” Eunae muttered before I sighed, “I don’t know. There’s nothing going on, trust me.”  I sighed as she looked over at me, “You know…thinking about it now, I think you should be less hard on-”

           WHAT!? CHOI EUNAE!? You want me to be less hard on him!?” I choked back laughter, “What’s wrong with you?” I muttered as I hugged my stomach tightly.  “I’m just saying okay? He went through a lot of things in the past.” Eunae stated as she shoved her hands in her sweater pocket, “Seriously though…has he told you what he went through?  His family issues, the 3 pregnant—”

           I grabbed her arms and jerked her to a stop, “He what? —he got more girls pregnant…?” I asked softly before she shook her head, “No…didn’t he tell-!” She cursed, “Dammit, Choi Eunae. Shut your mouth.” She hissed to herself before I shook her arm.  “Eunae…” I stated quietly before she huffed, “How could you not know!? You’ve been here for years.” She chuckled nervously.  I shook her arm before she cursed and gave in, “Alright…he—there were 3 girls that lied to him about being pregnant so they could be wealthy…I guess when he marries them or something...” Eunae stated quietly before my heartbeat increased.

           “After a while, Lu Han told Sehun to stop caring about all those girls who would tell him that she was pregnant and whatnot.” Eunae stated, “So when you came along, there was really nothing he could say.  And when he found out that you were actually pregnant, Lu Han was all over you.  I’m not saying that Lu Han’s a bad person…because he isn’t…but I think you should give Sehun a chance as well.  I mean, you guys don’t need to marry or anything, but just have him in Seyoung’s life.” Eunae stated.

           I took a deep breath.  I didn’t have anything to say.  Why didn’t he tell me on the rooftop?

           “Who did you hear that from…?” I asked quietly as she lightly grabbed my arms and we started walking down the street again. “Baekhyun…” She answered quietly, “I mean, there’s probably a good reason why he didn’t tell you, you know?” She stated before I sighed softly, “I guess…but still, he told me everything but that-”

           “Noona!”  I heard Jaehyung’s voice in the distance before I looked up.  “Sehun…” I gasped quietly.  “What is he doing here?” Eunae asked before I shrugged, “I don’t know…” I muttered back in reply before Jaehyung and Sehun walked over to us.  Jaehyung ran to hug me as I saw Eunae walking towards Sehun.  I pulled away from Jaehyung as Eunae came back, “Have fun, Miyoung!” She sang before running down the block.

           I furrowed my brows, she’s going to die once I get home.

           “Noona! This hyung thinks your beautiful!” Jaehyung shouted before I cocked my head.  Why wasn’t he addressing him by his name?  I asked myself as Sehun walked over.  “You should ask for his name.” Jaehyung stated with a grin before I furrowed my brows, confused.

           I straightened as Sehun walked up to me and smile, holding a hand out, “Hello, I’m Oh Sehun.” He smiled faintly, “I think you’re beautiful and this is very sudden, but I think we should go grab some bubble tea together.” he stated.  My heart fluttered, knowing what he was doing.

           He was starting over.

           “…hello?”

           “noona!”

           I looked back into Sehun’s eyes before hesitantly grabbing it, “I’m…Park Miyoung.” I answered softly as he shook it lightly and let go.  “Are you busy?  Let’s go get something to eat.” He stated before Jae jumped, “Assa!”

           Sehun chuckled a bit before looking at me, “Miyoung-ssi, are you okay?” He asked before I nodded, “…ermm, ye-yeah, I’m fine.” I muttered back as my cheeks flushed red.

           We went to a little noodle shop where he paid for everything.  “Thanks, Sehun.” I stated before he smiled, “Are we dropping honorifics now?” He grinned before I nodded, “Yeah.”  Sehun chuckled and patted Jaehyung’s head, “Jaehyung, what do you want to do later?” He asked before Jaehyung beamed, “Park! Soccer!” He shouted.  Sehun and Jaehyung started talking about soccer stuff as I leaned back and observed him curiously.

           Was he telling me the truth when he told me that he loved me?  Was I too harsh on not listening to his honesty?  Did he really want to be a part of my life—our baby’s life?  Is this him showing his love for me?

           “Noona! You should eat before your food gets cold!” Jaehyung shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.  I blinked and noticed Sehun start back at me.  “You okay?” He asked before I nodded and rubbed my tummy slowly, “yeah…I’m okay.” I smiled.


Ohhh goodness, these two are so freaking bipolar they even piss me off. OTL Lol, their bipolarness is not yet over, fyi.

Oh gosh, really, I hope you guys like these updates because I kind of think they're weird and a bit of a filler because I don't know what else to write, lol, do you feel that too? Or is it just me?? -__-"

Anyways, I hope you guys like this update!!! Teehee ^^

Lol, mmm, yeah. That's it! :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))