026.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Get a lot of rest tonight!! Be here early morning tomorrow! I do not want any of you to be late for the exams; I’d rather have you fail it than not be here because at least you would have tried.” Nam Seonsaengnim shouted as everyone was running of the doors.

           I sighed and pushed my chair back.  “Miyoung?”  I looked up as Seosaengnim was walking towards me.  “What is this I hear about you and not going to school?” He stated before I sighed heavily.  I didn’t want to talk about this matter; making this decision was one of the hardest things I had to do, next to not aborting my baby.

           I chuckled, shakily, “I rejected Columbia’s scholarship…” I muttered, “I can’t possibly leave my baby here while I go study—I mean, I can, but what kind of a mother would I be if I got to see him for a couple months and suddenly take off to study?  So…I figured that I’ll just apply to one of the universities here instead so I could be closer to home.” I stated as I put my backpack on.

           Nam Seonsaengnim nodded, “good.  You’re going to be a young mom, and you’re maturing so much now—not that you weren’t already mature, I assure you, you are way more mature and responsible than most, if not all, the kids in homeroom.” He stated earning a chuckle from me.  “Haa…thanks, Seonsaengnim.” I chuckled as he patted my head, “no problem.” He sighed, “Now go home and sleep. You’re going to be needing it.” He shooed me away as I nodded and left the classroom.

           The halls were already empty.  Many seniors were already rushing home to study and sleep early; all activities were canceled today.  I walked down the hall and down the stairs thinking that Lu Han would be waiting for me outside, but when I got there, no one was by the gate.  I frowned and took my phone out before I saw the unread text message.  I sighed heavily after reading it.  Lu Han’s mom wanted him home as soon as possible, something about the company and guests.

           I shrugged it away, “I have time to myself again…” I suddenly chuckled as I looked down at my belly, “Seyong, you have time with mommy again.” I stated with a smile. I warm feeling rose in my chest before I felt wiggling in my stomach.  I hugged my stomach tightly before took a step forward and stopped.

           “Yes, I’ll be home soon—well, you never cared before—okay, I apologize.”

           I slowly my heels and saw Sehun coming down from the stairs.  He angrily shoved his phone in his pocket before looking up.  I swallowed hard as he looked at me then looked away like I wasn’t even there.  I my lips, and took a step forward; I will not be treated like this.

           “Sehun!” I shouted his name as I walked towards him.  He looked up surprised.  There were hardly any students in the courtyard now and those lingering students didn’t pay any attention to either of us.  He blinked tiredly at me as I stopped in front of him.  I took a deep breath before letting it out, “What’s wrong with you?” I asked in a hushed tone.

           Sehun shook his head, “nothing…I have to go.” He stated before anger burst inside my chest.  I grabbed his arm before he could turn away.  I my lips and pulled him around the school where we could be alone.  I let go of his arm once I saw no other being and turned to face him. 

           “Stop lying to me.  You know, I don’t even know why I care this much, because I shouldn’t, but you—” I huffed, “you can’t just come in and out of my life whenever you want to.  You can’t play me like you play other girls—I am not a toy.” I hissed angrily.  “You can’t just stop talking to me without a word because what else am I supposed to think?  You don’t want the baby anymore? What? You’re chickening out?  What about all those things you said to me on the rooftop just two ing weeks ago, huh?  What was that, a waste of your breath?”

           “—Look, Miyoung, it’s just that—”

           “No! I was fine with you being in my life—in our baby’s life, I wasn’t asking for you to marry me.  This child just needs a father—his real father.  I mean, Lu Han will be a great father, but what do you think will happen when he finds out Lu Han isn’t his real father?” I asked quietly, “…all you had to do was be there for me—for our baby.” I stated firmly.  My eyes were hard, “And now what?  You’re just going to stop this?  Stop all of this?  You could have at least given me a warnin—”

           “I think I love you.”

           My heartbeat accelerated quickly once I was able to comprehend what he had just stated.   It wasn’t true though—it can’t be true because if he really did love me, he wouldn’t be treating me like I was nothing.  Then I remembered what he said on the rooftop about family and how he didn’t have one.  I scoffed and shook my head, “You don’t love me… you’re only in love with the thought of being in love and having the family you never had.” I stated, “You don’t need to lie to me, Sehun.  I really don’t care because I know you’re not ready…like I said…I’m not asking for you to marry me; all I want is that you be here for our baby when the time comes.”

           “—No, Miyoung—” Sehun grabbed my shoulders, “You don’t understand!” He panted, “I do love you, why don’t you see it!?” His voice raised a volume louder. 

           I shrugged away from him, “—you don’t love me, Sehun.  Don’t force yourself on me because you’re only hurting yourself.  You have Soojung by your side, and she likes you a lot…in fact, you’ve been dating for 2 weeks now…” I sighed, “Congrats.” I dryly chuckled before swallowing hard and looking up at him. 

           “Miyoung—”

           I faintly smiled, “Sehun…if you do love me, show me.  Don’t push me away like you have for the past 2 week and a half because what I am supposed to think?” I whispered before taking a step back.  “I need to study for the exams tomorrow…you should leave too.” I stated before quickly jogging away from him.

           I ran.  I ran to the bus stop.  How could he say that?  I just told him not to play with me and now what?  He’s doing it.  I’m not doing to deny that fact that my heart literally leapt out of my chest, but it wasn’t true. 

           He doesn’t love me.


YUSSSSS!!! I ALSO LOVELOVELOVE THIS CHAPTER! LIKE SERIOUSLY LOVE IT. UGHHHHHH MY FEELSSS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. SEHUN! LOVE!? WHAT!? MIYOUNG'S STUBBORN DAMMIT. OMFG. I'm on crack right now, i'm sorry. pmsl OTL

Butyessss, sorry, this update's kind of short too. OTL But there's a lot in this chapter, so it's all G.

on another note...that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this story.

MYYYYYY SSHHIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ING FTW!!! HOLFY MUTHER OF HOLES. I SHIP THIS AJSKDF;ADSKJFA SO HARD AND I AJSKDF HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I WOKE UP TO ING ALL OVER MY DASH ANDi'm a good girl and i'm not going to curse, i don't know what to do with my life anymore.

hope you like this update.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))