025.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Taro bubble tea for the beautiful lady~” Baekhyun sang as he passed the cup over into her hands, brushing it lightly.  She eyed him weirdly before he shrugged, “What!?”  He chuckled as he sat down.

           Eunae groaned, “That’s weird, don’t do that, Baekhyun.” She muttered before taking a sip.  Eunae suddenly sighed heavily, “I don’t understand why she’s giving him another chance!” she blurted before Baekhyun groaned as if he was in great pain.  “Can we not talk about them for once, oh my goodness!”

           “NO!” Eunae interrupted, “Miyoung is my best friend, and seeing Sehun around her is pissing me off.  This jerk doesn’t have the right to be around her…ever!”  She firmly stated before pushing her bangs back.  Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Well, Miyoung’s my friend too, but so is Sehun.  Since you’re talking about this….” he complained, “try putting yourself in Sehun’s shoes, Eunae.” Baekhyun spoke reasonably.

           “Sehun’s family is rich in money, but not in love.” He spoke, “he’s never felt loved from his family until us Exo boys came into his life and we suddenly became his family.  You also don’t understand that Sehun and Lu Han are best friends.  It’s crazy how they’re always together…just like Chanyeol and I.  You have to understand Sehun’s side in this situation.  Sehun told us what happened from the beginning after you blurted it out to the whole world.” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at Eunae as she opened to protest.

           “—AND, he always stated how she didn’t give him a chance to answer back to her.  If you were a guy, how would you react if some girl came up to you and told you she was pregnant?”  He asked before Eunae quickly answered, “Well, that would depend on—”

           “Correct! That would depend on the situation.  Miyoung and Sehun had with no strings attached.  How do you think he was supposed to react?  Being silent doesn’t mean he doesn’t—or didn’t care, it was him simply thinking.  But knowing Sehun, after so many pregnancy scares—”

           WHAT! THAT JERK GOT MORE GIRLS PREGNANT!” Eunae shouted as she slammed her hands on the table top.  Baekhyun sighed and looked around, bowing his head subtly in apology, “Will you shut up!” He hissed after turning back and looking at her, “I’m talking here—not you.” He stated before rubbing his temples.

           Eunae her lips.  It was hard for her to shut up; she’s not the type to not talk.

           After a couple moments, Baekhyun started his argument again.  “He didn’t get other girls pregnant—before he started…having with Soojung, girls he slept with would come up to him and lie to him about being pregnant.  I shouldn’t tell you this, but—” Baekhyun rubbed his neck uncomfortably before taking a deep breath, “There was this one girl…she told Sehun that she was pregnant with his baby…and you really have no idea how happy he was.  His dream ever since, forever, really, was to raise a good child in a good household…one different than his own.  He wanted to love the child and do everything his parents didn’t do while he was growing up.

           And because the girl told him she was pregnant, he started to warm up.  Because of her, he wasn’t that cold person Miyoung talked to when she first told him about her baby.  Whenever they were together, the girl always wanted though.  Sehun, being young, always gave it to her.  She told him that having was good for the mother, which is partially true, but in reality, the girl just hoped that she would actually become pregnant by Sehun since she actually wasn’t pregnant at all.

           Sehun found out a couple weeks later that she wasn’t carrying a child.  He had overheard her talking to her best friend saying that she was getting frustrated that Sehun didn’t want anymore.  Sehun heard her tell her friend that he was too afraid it might hurt the baby that wasn’t really there.  He confronted her then became inaudible for weeks.  And because of the girl, he also became colder than he was before.  And that’s the Sehun you know.” Baekhyun finished before looking up at Eunae.

           Eunae stopped playing with her empty cup.  “Wow…that’s depressing…” she muttered before sighed, “But still!  Just because of that one girl—”

           “There were actually 3 of them.” Baekhyun stopped her, “And it was Lu Han who actually told him to stop caring about those girls who would lie to him about being pregnant.  So you can understand that when Lu Han suddenly started showing interest in Miyoung, who is actually pregnant with Sehun’s child, he, as in Sehun, didn’t like that at all.”

           “—But shouldn’t Sehun give Miyoung a chance before—”

           “Miyoung didn’t even give him a chance to speak, so how could Sehun say anything, Eunae.” Baekhyun moaned.  “Plus, take his family background.  Yes, they’re rich, but rich people don’t always get what they want in some cases.  There are the rich families who’ll shower their kids with money and love, or those families who will give their child everything, thinking that money and power is all that child needs when in reality, everyone needs to be loved.  And in Sehun’s case, he wasn’t given any love from his parents.”  Baekhyun sighed before ruffling his hair.

           He ran his hands down his face, “Can we drop this now?” he asked as he peeked through the cracked between his fingers, “This doesn’t involve us, so let’s just stop here.” He groaned before Eunae chuckled.

           “Yes, let’s stop…” she muttered, “I don’t like this smart and reasonable Baekhyun.” She stated as she lightly knuckled his head.  Baekhyun scowled and stood up, running after her as they left the café.


           “Where’s Baekhyun?”  Chanyeol asked before I shrugged.  Minseok sat down in the desk next to me.  “3 hours of pure nothingness.”  He muttered, “Baekhyun ditched to hang out with Eunae.” He grumbled before I sighed, “Jackass.”

           “Language, cutie~” Yixing sang as he walked through the door.   “What’s with the face?  You have us handsome guys here with you.” He chuckled before pinching my nose.  I scowled and scrunched my nose as I turned away.  “He shouldn’t be ditching out on the studies for the exam though.” I stated as I took my notes out to study. 

           I looked up as Sehun walked into the study room with Soojung trailing behind him.  My heartbeat increased rapidly, and I had to force myself to look away.  “Oppa-let’s sit in the back.” Soojung was suddenly pulling him to the back of the room.  I just had to turn back and look at him.  But he didn’t look at me, not even for a moment as I watched him settle in his seat.

           “What’s wrong, cutie?”

           I jumped at Yixing’s voice right by my ear.  “Yixing!” I groaned, “You can’t keep doing that.” I stated as I hugged my stomach.  My baby kicked in response to my outburst.  His cute dimples showed as he was chuckled amused.  “Can I feel?” He asked before I furrowed my brows. 

           I look at him for a moment before letting out a breath, “I guess…I mean, it won’t hurt anyone.” I muttered before I reached out with my hand and grabbed his, placing right where my baby was kicking.

           “Wahhhh~~~” Yixing cried as he laughed, “this is amazing.”

           “Mee too!!!” Chanyeol shouted before I straightened at his booming voice. 

           A chair scraped the floor loudly before we all turned to see Sehun getting up and leaving the room.  “What’s wrong with him?” Chanyeol muttered before Minseok answered, “I don’t know…maybe it’s the fact that you all are feeling her up.”

           Immediately, Chanyeol and Jongdae burst out in laughter before I sighed and rolled my eyes.  “Really! He didn’t mean it like that, guys!” Kyungsoo shouted, “You all are so immature.” He muttered before he started reading again.  Yixing removed his hands as I leaned back against the seat.  I looked at the clock hanging above the door before turning around to see Soojung’s gloomy face in the back.

           “Where’s Lu Han?” Minseok asked out loud before Yixing shrugged, “Maybe he’s ditching too.”  I looked towards the door, and as if he had heard, Lu Han walked through the door, coolly.  Lu Han’s face immediately brightened, his smile reaching his eyes the instant our eyes met.

           “Hey beautiful.” He sang softly before pecking me on the lips.  “How’s the mother and child?” He asked as we sat down.  I just smiled back, “Yixing can—”

           “Oh my goodness, it was a great experience!” Yixing shouted.  Lu Han furrowed his brows, “What did he do?” He asked the boys before Chanyeol and Jongdae burst at the same time, “Felt her up.” They laughed before I rolled my eyes at their immature behavior.  “Oh my goodness, it wasn’t even like that.” Kyungsoo said as he put his book down.  “He was just feeling the baby kick; grow up, guys.” He groaned before the teacher walked in.

           “Settle down!” He bellowed, “You all should be taking this time to study not fool around.  There’s only a week and a half of study time before you all take the entrance exams!” He shouted firmly before shuffling some papers around, “this isn’t the first time; you all know what to do.  Quiet study time—it should be so quiet that you should be able to hear a drop of a pin.

           As usual, you’ll have a couple minutes to whine-” He didn’t even get to finish when the class started their whining session.  The teacher counted to 5 before he held his hands in the air, “That’s over, now! Sit in your appropriate seats and start studying!”

           “Lu—” I turned as he cupped my cheeks and surprised me with a kiss.

           There was a shuffling of chairs in the front of the classroom.  We broke away to see Sehun staring at us…or me.  “Mr. Oh, what do you think you’re doing coming into this session late?” The strictest teacher in the school stated before Sehun slowly regained himself.  He his lips and stared at the teacher, “Can’t a guy go do his business?” he stated with no emotions before walking to the back of the classroom.

           My eyes followed him closely.  Gosh, it shouldn’t be bothering me that he isn’t talking to me, but after 2 weeks of nonstop chattering and suddenly this—I just want to know what’s wrong.  I don’t understand…was it something I said?

           “Okay, settle down now!  There’ll be a break in an hour and a half, but until then, you all better to studying.”

           I rolled my neck for the long hour.  “Miyoung, you can go whenever though.” He stated before I looked around the room to see some girls throwing me a look.  I was about to raise my hands and tell him not to treat me any different but then he started talking, and I didn’t want to interrupt him.

           Lu Han squeezed my hands before leaning over and kissing my cheeks, “Study hard…we’ll talk again in an hour and a half,” he stated before I chuckled. 

           I opened my notes and books as the teacher announced that it was officially quiet time.


YAY! DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! :)) AND yeah. Lol, Eunae/Baekhyun interaction, Exo with Miyoung && Sehun's jealousyy!! ALL IN ONE CHAPTER! Lol, but yeah, thank you for your comments! Remember! Eunae is from Incheon so she wouldn't know about Sehun or Exo's history and whatnot.

And yeah, nothing else to say again...about this chapter anyways.

**BUT OMFG! IT'S THURSDAY SO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT!? KOREAN GUYS PLAYING SOCCER AT OPEN GYM!! AND MY FRIEND AND I ACTUALLY WATCHED FOR AN HOUR...AND ONE OF THEM WAVED AT US. LOL, but we were watching from the top looking down && it might have looked like we were, once again, checking them out. OTL

Anyways, you guys don't want to hear this anymore...lol

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))