015.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 


           “And why weren’t we able to go yesterday?” I asked Lu Han who dryly chuckled, “Because I was suddenly busy.” He kissed my temple and tugged on my hand before grabbing Jaehyung’s.  “It’s okay, Miyoung.” Eunae stated while hanging her bag around her shoulder, “I didn’t really want to go shopping yesterday anyways; Jae wore me out before you guys even returned home.”  She stated.

           We walked down the street towards a bus stop.  “I’ll take you guys to Namsan Tower and we’ll eat there.”  Lu Han stated as I furrowed my eyebrows, “that’s a bit too much, don’t you think so?  We can just go to some sandwich place and eat.” I stated as I sat down at the bus stop.  “Aniyo! I want to eat some good food.”

           “Wouldn’t that be a bit awkward though? I mean, you guys can go with Jae but I’ll just be some—”  “-I told a friend to meet us there.  It’s Friday night and everyone else will be partying at Sehun’s place, the usual, and he didn’t want to go there so I asked if he wanted to come hangout with us.”  Lu Han playfully showed a small smirk before I slapped his hand.  “He said he might even come sooner.”

           “Nugu?” I asked but he shook his head with a pout, “Aniyo, It’ll be a surprise.” He chuckled.  The bus pulled up and we got on, walking to the back of the bus and sitting down.  “Yah! I have to approve before he comes! I’m okay with Yixing, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun and…I guess, Minseok, but that’s it. Period.”  I stated, “I won’t let any of the other guys go near her..they’re all jerks.” I muttered.

           Lu Han sighed loudly and lifted my hand up to kiss my palm, “I know they’re jerks, Miyoung, but you have to get to know them first before you can judge…arraso?” He whispered as I looked over to see Jae playing with Eunae.  “That means it’s not any one of the people I just named…” I sighed.  “It better not be Jongin, Baekhyun or Chanyeol…” I muttered, “They’re-Omph—”

           “Aigoo, here eat another chew candy…” he shoved one in my mouth before kissing me.  “I like it when you talk, but right now…” he chuckled playfully as I scowled and turned my head away.  “Yahh! Jagiya~” he sung.  I shook my head and watched Eunae and Jaehyung play a hand game.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his body.  “I think you’re slightly showing…” he whispered into my hair.

           My eyes grew big; I pushed back away from him and turned to gape at him. “Mwuh!”

           He covered my mouth with a smile, “you don’t want her to know right?” he asked before I scowled and removed his hands from my mouth.  “I’m wearing a loose dress, and you still can tell?” I hissed afraid.  Lu Han’s brows curled in, “Aniyo, I was just saying that to see your reaction, I can’t see a belly…yet.” He smirked, “maybe if we removed the dress-AHhh~!”

           I slapped his arm, “byeontae!” I hissed before he chuckled and kissed my temple.  “Yah~ why are you wearing a hot sweater? It’s humid enough, don’t you think?” he asked me as I stared out the window of the bus into the busy streets.  “I’m hiding something…remember?”

           The bus rolled to a stop on the corner of the street and announced the stop.  Lu Han got up and helped me up before walking to the front.  “Let’s go on an adventure!” He sang childishly as we all excited off.  Jaehyung immediately jumped up and down when he saw the tower.  “Can we ride the cart!?” he shouted and pointed up into the sky.  Lu Han nodded, “Yeah, after we go shopping first.  I’ll buy you whatever you want.” Lu Han added.

           “..Lu-Lu Han…don’t…” I whispered.  “We don’t need anything.” I stated softly.  Lu Han laced his fingers with mines, “Just let me buy some things for you guys, uh? Plus, I’m excited to go to the appointment with you…then I’ll know what I should buy and spoil this kid.” He rested a hand on my stomach as I scrunched my nose.  “Aiiishh—I’m going to hate you.” I stated before his phone rang.

           We stopped in the middle of the court and waited for Lu Han to return to us.  “Hey, let’s wait here for a while.  My friend says he’ll be here in a bit.” Lu Han stated.  Eunae sighed, “Is your friend handsome?” she blurted before I choked out laughter.  Lu Han nodded, “Geureom! All my friends are handsome.” He chuckled.  I sat down on a bench with Jaehyung.  I reached into my bag and pulled out some Hi! Chew candy, “Here, honey…” I gave him one before popping one in my mouth and savoring the flavor.

           My stomach then growled.  My cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.  “Hyung!!” Jaehyungshouted, “noona’s hungry!” he laughed and pointed at me as I hid my face.  “Jae—aniya, aniya…I’m not hungry…” I muttered.  “—didn’t you eat after school?” Eunae asked me as I nodded, “Exactly why I’m not hungry…” I shyly stated.  Lu Han shook his head, “We’ll grab some snacks once my friend gets here.” He stated as he walked over and hugged me from behind.  “You’re such a horrible liar.” He chuckled into my ear.  I groaned, “Shut up…” I murmured before he kissed my shoulders. 

           “Miyoung, take off the sweater; it’s incredibly hot out.” He pleaded but I shook my head.  I don’t want to risk it even though I knew I was nowhere near showing.  “I’m fine…” I answered quietly though I was physically drained, exhausted and yes, very hot.

           “Lu Han!”

           We all turned to see his friend jogging towards us.  “BAEKHYUN!?” I screeched. “Ahh, Baekhyun’s not a bad person Miyoung.”  Lu Han stated as I scoffed, “You have got to be kidding me.  He’s the next player after Jongin!” I turned and hissed at Lu Han.  “Behave.” He stuck his tongue out playfully and turned me around just as Baekhyun arrived. 

           “Byun Baekhyun, this is Choi Eunae, Miyoung’s childhood friend.” Lu Han introduced, “And Jaehyung, Miyoung’s younger brother.” He stated as he ruffled his hair.  “Hey, Miyoung!” Baekhyun beamed, “and Eunae…Jaehyung…” he nodded his head at the both of them.  “What’s the plan.” He asked bouncing on his heels.

           “We’re going to eat the food from the street carts, a little shopping maybe…if you’re up for it.” he looked at me before continuing, “then have dinner at Namsan Tower.” He finished. 


           We walked around the shopping areas around Namsan Tower.  I was eating a bowl of dukkbokki since I was craving something spicy.  Seriously craving it.  “You should stop eating now…or else you won’t be eating anything for dinner.” He stated while I shrugged, “No…I’ll probably still eat it.” I muttered before stuffing my mouth with some more spicy fish cakes.

           “Noona! I want to go in here!” Jaehyung shouted and tugged on my thick cardigan.  “Mm..Jae—” Eunae grabbed his hands, “I’ll go with him-”  “-and I’ll go with them.” Baekhyun interrupted and pushed them inside the shop.  I wiped my mouth with the back of my hands as Lu Han chuckled, “You’re such a kid…how are you going to take care of the baby?” he asked as I put the lid on the bowl and threw it in the trash right in front of the door.  I chuckled while shrugging, “my mother instincts will kick in soon enough.”

           Lu Han grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.  His smile melted everything inside me, slowly bringing goose bumps to my skin.  He leaned down and kissed the side of my lips.  I furrowed my eyebrows as he pulled away his lips. “I think you missed my lips, Lu Han…” I said softly as he shook his head, “Aniyo, I’m just cleaning up your messy eating.” He stated before I blushed in embarrassment.

           I spotted a small flower shop on the corner across the street.  “Lu Han—I wanna go over there…” I pointed and smiled.  “You want to?” he repeated, “Arraso.” He grabbed my hands but I slipped away, “go first, let me run inside the tell them.  I’ll be there, I promise.” I smiled.  He frowned, “Miyoung—”  “Lu Han~” I sang childishly, “go buy my favorite flowers.” I stated before he furrowed his eyebrows, “I don’t know what it is…” he muttered.

           I tippy toed up and kissed his cheeks, “Go guess.”  He groaned jokingly and ran across the street, “I’ll give you 3 minutes to guess which one’s my favorite…or you buy me another bowl!” I shouted and watched as he quickened his pace before disappearing inside the store. 

           I turned a bit too fast and suddenly was washed over by dizziness.  I grasped my head as the sun blinded me.  The heat quickly took a toll on me and I stumbled forward.  Instantly, I grabbed my stomach before regaining myself with the help of the shop wall.  The shop door ran open and I moved myself away from the people who were exiting.

           “Omo! Miyoung!” I looked up and saw Eunae running towards me.  “Kwenchana!?” She said helping me up.  “Where’s Lu Han?” Baekhyun asked looking around.  I shook my head, “dizzy…” I muttered before tripping over my feet and having my mind go blank.


           I woke up in a white room, not mines.  I scrunched my nose to the sanitizing smell that lingered around me.  “You’re up…”

           I blinked a few times and squinted my eyes before they focused on Baekhyun in front of me.  “What happened…?” I asked pushing myself up.  He gave me a helping hand, “Umm, well, you fainted on the street…” he stated softly.  “Everyone else is talking with the doctor…and I told them I’d stay with you.” He added quietly.

           I nodded and leaned my head back against the pillow.  I chuckled dryly, “You know…huh?”

           He looked at me once and cleared his throat before nodding hesitantly, “Ahh…nn-ne…”  I sighed, “You have questions, huh?” I smiled faintly as he nodded his head, not looking at me.  “Arraso, go on and ask.”

           His head shot up, “chincha?” he choked out before I nodded, “Mhmm…hurry before I change my mind…” I chuckled as he straightened up against the chair, “Is it Lu Han’s?” he asked with raising eyebrows, “Is that why you guys are together now?” he asked leaning in a bit, as if it were some secret. 

           Which it is…but.

           I shook my head, “Aniyo, it’s not Lu Han’s…and I really don’t know why he wants to be with me.”  I muttered under my breath.  “Wait—how many times have you had ?” he bluntly asked, his face not once turning red from embarrassment.  I scrunched my nose and narrowed my eyes.  This feels more like an interrogation session. 

           “Once.” I honestly stated before he widened his eyes, “SEHUN!?” he blurted loudly before covering his mouth.  I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, that jerk you call a friend.”  I nodded my head, “it’s his…it’s horrible, I know.” I stated as the door opened.  I turned my head to the left and saw everyone else walk in with the doctor.

           “Omo!”

           Yah! Byun Baekhyun!!!”  Eunae and Lu Han both shouted as they saw me up.  “I told you to get us if she wakes up, you !” Eunae ran up to the bedside and pushed him aside.  Did they seriously just get close in this short amount of time…?  He stood up quickly to move aside for her, “Well, I had questions to ask!”

           Eunae turned her head to me, “I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. YOU. DID. NOT. TELL.ME.” She growled.  I shrugged, “I was going to…soon.” I cracked a smile, “But now you know—so...there you go.”

           Lu Han and my parents came to the bedside, along with the doctor.  “Miyoung, because you’re pregnant, you need to take better care of your health and be more cautious with your surroundings.” She stated as I nodded my head, “I try though!” I whined as Lu Han grabbed my hand, “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have left you...” he muttered as I shook my head, “It’s fine! It’s not your fault; don’t apologize for something you didn’t do.”

           “Miyoung-ah~ didn’t I tell you to keep yourself hydrated especially when it’s hot out…like the past few months?” My mother stated as my father gave her shoulder a small squeeze.  “She’s right, Miyoung.” The doctor stated, “You’re going to have to catch onto the signs that aren’t normal to you and take better care of yourself.  Today you were just dehydrated, so everything’s alright.  The baby’s fine.  Just remember that you’re feeding for 2 people now.” She cleared , “Since you’re already here, why don’t we do your check up now?” She asked me as I looked at my mother for an answer.  She shrugged.  “Ahh…yeah, we can do that.” I stated as the doctor then helped me up.

           Everyone squeezed inside the room, even Baekhyun.  The doctor lifted my gown and started putting the gel over my stomach.  “My, my, you are not showing at all…that’s impressive for 13 weeks.  That’s rare…” She stated as I smiled, “Thank goodness….” I muttered under my breath.  She only chuckled.  Everyone was extremely quiet; I felt as if it were only the doctor and I in the room.

           The doctor looked at Baekhyun and Lu Han.  “So..who’s the father?” She asked bluntly.  Everyone in the room straightened.  Lu Han coughed.  “The father’s won’t be present.” I stated as Lu Han walked forward and grabbed my hand, giving it a small squeeze.  He smiled faintly as I turned and looked at the monitor screen.  “Okay then…” She said awkwardly, “let’s start…”

           All eyes were on the monitor screen as she rubbed the equipment on my stomach.  It was quiet as she rubbed along my stomach.  I was tense, anxious.  “Ah! I hear a heartbeat!” she stated excitedly before I relaxed.  I could hear my mother letting go of her breathe as well.  “It’s very faint…” the doctor stated softly, “let me try and find…” she trailed out before the heartbeat was clear now.  I smiled unconsciously.  My baby…

           We were able to see the shape of the baby inside me.  “From what we can see…” she started before pointing features out on the fetus.  I was covered in goose bumps, excited now.  Its heartbeat was warming and comforting.  I can’t believe I ever wanted to get rid of it.  My baby…my blessing.

           “Ah! Look at this.” She chuckled and pointed to a thing sticking up.  “Although it may be a bit too early to tell, but I’m saying 99% chance you’re having a boy!” She beamed, “congratulations!  The only reason why I’m not 100 percent is because of the position of the baby.  But this right here, the forming , is at a 30 degree angle.  So you better start buying boy clothing!”

           I bit my lip, “boy…” I muttered before I felt Lu Han squeeze my hands, comforting me.  “Boy! It’s a boy!? I can have someone to play with!?” Jaehyung shouted as my mother and father laughed with him.  Eunae congratulated me before I looked at Baekhyun.  He gave me a shy smile, “Congrats Miyoung.”  Then his look changed. ‘I still have questions…’ he mouthed as I nodded and chuckled, “Arraso…”

           “What?” Lu Han and Eunae both stated as I shook my head, “nothing…” Every muscle in me relaxed, and suddenly I felt as if I could actually do this; I wanted the baby now. 

           Forever.


YAYYYYY!!!! YOU ALL KNOW THE OF THE BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A BOYY! CONGRATS TO MIYOUNG, RIGHT?

on another note....guys, i hate myself so much right now because i seriousllyyy hate it that i made lu han his perfect. && I can't just suddenly change him now, dammit. my life--ughhh

I'm sorry if there are some grammer/vocabulary, etc. i'm super tired and it's 1AM...plus I have guests over and um, yeah, sorta just ditched them for you all, lol :)) LOVE ME, KAYY?

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this update.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))