012.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “I’ll buy it for you since you bought the ice cream for me.” Lu Han stated as we went off to find a table.  “But the ice cream is cheaper than bubble tea-”  “Lu Han!” Jaehyung shouted.  “Noona doesn’t even like bubble tea.”  He stuck his tongue out.  I scrunched my nose, “Yah—” Lu Han laughed, “Aigoo, Jae!  I’ll make your noona like bubble tea.”  He looked at me and winked, “I’ll be back.” 

          I cringed.  But couldn’t help and smile at his cheesiness.  I composed myself and turned to Jae, “Park Jaehyung.” I said strictly, “when you have a baby, you will…love the food you used to hate.  So because I’m going to have this baby, I like the Hi! Chew candy now…and bubble tea…I guess.”  I cocked my head and sighed, “Yeah…Heh.” I chuckled dryly, “Remember you can’t tell anyone about the baby, okay?  It’s a secret.”  I said bringing my pointer finger to my lips.  “Arraso?”  Jaehyung nodded his head quickly with a serious face, “ne, noona.”

          I turned my head and stared at Lu Han who was waiting to pick up the order.  There’s something about him, but I can’t pinpoint it.  Lu Han turned his head and smiled when he saw me looking at him.  I turned away and looked at Jaehyung.  “Jaehyung, yokso.” I stated as we pinky promised, “Don’t say anything about the baby.”

          “What are you two whispering about?” Lu Han stated as he walked back grinning.  “Here, this is Taro with pearls.”  He said handing it to me.  “It’s my favorite; I hope you like it…”  I took it from him happily, the coldness of the cup brought immediate goose bumps to my arms.  “Ahhhh~” I chuckled childishly before sipping some up through the straw.  “Yahh~~” I smiled brightly, “It’s good!”  I chuckled and began to drink more.

          “Yah! Park Miyoung!” Lu Han scolded, “drink slowly or you’ll get a—”  “-ahh, ahh~ brain freeze—” I squeezed my eyes shut and l grabbed my head dramatically.  Lu Han tsked, “Listen to what I tell you.” He stated before I lifted my head, “You didn’t even say anything!” I defended.  We both turned our head to see Jaehyung laughing.  His tiny hands were covering his mouth and his face was red.  “What’s so funny, Jae?” I asked, scrunching my nose. 

          Kekeke~ nothing…” he chuckled cutely as his dimples showed lightly.  “Come on, Jae, let’s go to the park since you’re done eating your ice cream.”  Lu Han stated before I stood up, “Arraso…come on, Jae.”  Lu Han stepped behind me; I felt his hand lightly graze my back for support as he stepped to the side.  I suddenly straightened. 

          “Ahhh~ I’m sorry…” He said softly grabbing onto my arms lightly.  “Go first.”  I grabbed my bag and stepped aside.  “Wait do you really want to go to the park—”

          “Hey Lu Han!” We all turned to see Sehun, Chanyeol and Minseok walking to us.  “—Didn’t I tell you guys to wait for us!”  Baekhyun shouted as he walked through the doors with Yixing following him.  “Oh…Why are you guys here…”  Baekhyun looked at me.  “Together…?” Chanyeol added.  I turned around with a flushed face.  I looked at Lu Han for an excuse.  “Oh…we’re going out.”  He said instead, totally taking me by surprise.

          Yahh-”

          What!?”

          Lu Han!”

          Miyoung!?—”

          “Lu Han.” I stated strictly.  He smiled faintly, “Can’t I just hang out with this girl and her younger brother?” He asked walking next to me and turning me around.  “Noona, nugu?” Jaehyung asked as he stepped in front of me.  “Napeun namjas.” I muttered as I looked up and caught his eyes.  My heart suddenly felt as if it wanted to leap out of my chest.  After that I just felt dizzy.  Something was wrong with me, I guessed.  That why I always have these weird feelings.  I wiped the perspiration droplets forming on my forehead and the wetness above my lips.  Or maybe it’s this humidity.

          I stuck my hand out until I felt Lu Han’s and grabbed onto it.  I turned to see his eyes widen just a bit before I smiled faintly, “I’m feeling a bit…sick.” I said softly, “Get me home…?” I asked before I felt his hand placed on my back in a protective manner.  “I’ll get you guys home.”  He whispered before nodding to the other guys.  “See you all Monday.”  Lu Han stated before we left the bubble tea shop.

          His hands ran up and down the middle of my back, making me feel safe.  “Are you okay?” He asked quietly as I honestly shook my head.  “Aniyo…” The sun brightly shone down on us, sending down its heat and humidity.  “I have a headache…and I’m very dizzy…” I muttered under my breath.  He took my cup from my hands, “Jae, can you throw this away right there,” he said nodding his head in the direction of a trash can on the corner, “It’s melted already…” 

          His left hand held onto mine as his right wrapped around my waist and held on.  “Let’s ride the bus home, uh?  I don’t want anything to happen to you…like faint or something because you look like you’re going to do that any moment now.”  Lu Han said into my hair.  I didn’t oppose to his suggestion…or command.

          Jaehyung returned to us and we walked another block to the bus stop before getting on a couple minutes later.  “Lean your head on my shoulder…” Lu Han said moving my head to his shoulder.  I smiled while closing my eyes, “even if I didn’t want to, you would have had me do it…” I muttered softly.  He chuckled lightly, “just sleep.  Jae’s already fallen asleep.”  He chuckles as I looked down to see him with his head on Lu Han’s leg and his feet curled up into a ball.  I laughed a bit before closing my eyes again.  “Don’t forget the stop…”  I muttered before I fell asleep.


          Lu Han couldn’t think of anything else but Sehun and Miyoung the whole time.  He kept himself composed after Jaehyung spilt the beans about Miyoung being pregnant even though he desperately wanted to talk to her about it.  When they ran into the boys at the bubble tea shop, he could already feel the tension in the air.  And there, he knew that Sehun already knew about the baby.  And of course, he knew it was Sehun’s baby.  He was the one that slept with her during the party.

          “I want to be there for you…if he won’t man up and do the job…Miyoung-ah.”  Lu Han spoke softly.  “if that idiot won’t do it, I will.  I’ll care for you and the baby because right now, it looks like he won’t do it.” He added as he leaned his head on Miyoung’s. 


          “Miyoung…irronah~” Lu Han said softly trying to get her to wake up as they approached the stop.  “Come on, sleepy head.”  He chuckled a bit as he pinched her cheeks ever so lightly. 

          I groaned before spatting his hands away, his sweet laugh echoing in my ears.  “Come on, sleepy beauty, you can sleep once I get you home.”  He said before waking Jaehyung up.  I rubbed my tired eyes and yawned before my eyes got watery.  I was too lazy to wipe them so I let them be as I leaned my head back against the back of the bus.  “Aigoo, aigoo~” he sang as I felt his finger wipe the tears away, “You don’t need to cry, Miyoung.  If you want to sleep on my shoulders, just give me a call, I know their comfortable.”  I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me.

          I scrunched my nose, “Tshh-shut up.”  I stuck my tongue out as the bus came to a stop.  Lu Han lifted Jaehyung up from his leg and carried him.  His hands found mines and we made our way to the front and out of the bus.  The sudden skinship almost felt natural.  Maybe it’s just because I’ve been feeling sick…dizzy.  Urgh—I don’t even know anymore.

          He jumped a bit to make secure Jae in his arms.  I let go of his hands and walked around to the other side and shifted Jaehyung’s head so that he wasn’t breathing on Lu Han’s neck.  “You’ll just get extremely hot if he’s breathing on you…this humidity is bad enough…” I murmured before walking back and taking his warm, soft hands.  We walked a block to the store and inside through the back. 

          “My parents are probably working right now…” I stated as I closed the door behind him.  “Bring him into my room; I’m just going to tell my parents that we’re back.”  I stated as I walked into the store. 

          “Umma…” I called before she turned around, “Oh, you’re back.”  She smiled but it quickly faded, “Miyoung, you look a bit pale…” She muttered and walked over, “Aigoo, go get some rest, I’ll make some porridge for you.  Did you drink a lot of water like dad told you to?  It’s very hot and humid out right now especially since it’s rainy season…it’ll get super humid once it starts storming.”  She scolded as we walked back into the house kitchen.

          “Umma, I’m okay.  I’m just tired, and I feel dizzy because of the heat.  I’ll go to sleep, okay?” I walked up the stairs, “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be okay…” I stated, “That baby will be okay, too.” I shouted from the top of the stair case before walking into my room.  I straightened as I turned around.  Lu Han stared back at me with confused eyes.

          “Baby?” he croaked as my heart began to be irregularly.  I cursed and mentally slapped myself.  All the color rushed from my cheeks.  “Lu Han…” I gasped quietly.  “Umm, I was-was talking about…” I diverted my eyes around the room, “Jae, I was talking about Jae.”  I smiled awkwardly and walked forward, throwing my bag at the end of the bed.  “So umm, heh” I chuckled softly, “Thanks for getting us home…I’ll see you Mond-”

          “Miyoung …?”  He spoke softly.  I swallowed hard and went back to close the door.  “—fine, I’m pregnant.”  I muttered as I walked back to the bed with my head hanging low.  Within seconds, I found myself in his warm embrace.  My heart was erratically beating against my ribcage, and I was sure he could feel it against his chest.  “I’m sorry,” he apologized.  I stayed silent.  “I’m sorry for Sehun…and that you have to go through with this—but I’ll be here for you.  I promise…because…” 

          I bit my lips.  My tears began to form around my eyes and I grew goose bumps.  He softly pulled away from me, “I like you.”  He whispered.  And I told myself I wasn’t going to cry anymore.  Because I shouldn’t have to waste me tears on things that didn’t matter to me, but I guess this—he, Lu Han mattered.  His soft hands wiped the streams of tears down my cheeks.  “I’ll care of you every day.”  He chuckled a bit, “I already got Jae’s approval.”  He smiled softly and cupped my face.  “I swear, I’ll do everything to make your life a lot easier—I’ll even try to change out of 4-C to be—”

          “There’s only 2 months left of school.”  I chuckled while crying.  I lifted my hands and wipe away the wetness from my eyes.  “I’m sorry I look terrible right now.”  I muttered, “Stupid hormones are making me ugly, and the mascara is probably running down my cheeks,” I hiccupped as I put my head down, continuing to dry my face. 

          His hands lifted my chin up, “I think you’re very beautiful right now.  I mean, you always are, but this is you at your best.” He whispered.  “There’s always been something about you, but I could never put a finger on it.  You just seemed to stay within your own personal space and I felt like I shouldn’t bother you, so I never did.  But when I saw you at the party…” he chuckled at the memory, “with you and Jongin at the pool…I made a decision to try to talk to you.  And when you helped me with the bloody nose—”

          “I swear, I still feel bad about that…” I murmured as his smile grew bigger, “as long as you’re by my side, you’ll always be forgiven.”  He stated.  My heart rate hasn’t calmed down yet.  “Tell me.”  He stated with a mischievous smile, “I can practically feel your heartbeat, Miyoung.  Tell me.”  He stated as he slowly leaned in.

          I bit my lips not wanting to tell him because I knew what he meant.  I knew what he wanted me to say.  After a while, I swallowed and scrunched my nose, “I like you…Lu Han.”  I whispered.  My first kiss.  Was I ready for it?  I swear my heart rate just shot up a whole bunch.  He was starting to lean in—

          “Miyoung—” the door slowly creaked open and we jumped away from each other.  “Is your stomach—oh, Lu Han, you’re here.”  My mother eyed me, raising a brow.  Lu Han bowed respectfully, “Mrs. Park can I have a word with you…and your husband, if you’re both not busy right now.”

          “—Yah! You’re doing this now!?” I shrieked.  My mother threw me a glare, “What’s going on?” She stated with hands firmly placed on her hips.  Lu Han pushed me behind him, “there’s just something I want to talk to you about.  Miyoung’s just acting weird right now.”  He chuckled and walked forward, taking my mother by her hand, “Let’s talk in the kitchen.” He stated as he turned his head and glance back at me with a wink.  ‘It’ll be okay.’


So, we took a road trip to California which meant 3 ing days in the car.  Me + Laptop = A nastyy headache && an update for you all.

I hope you all appreciate this chapter because I'm so sick of this migraine. After a few touch ups and internet from a cousin, I'm updating. :))

Anywayss, OMFG!!! WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS UPDATE!? LU HAN AND MIYOUNG!? DO YOU SHIP THEM!? OR DO YOU WANT HER TO SOMEHOW......SOMEHOW END UP WITH SEHUN!?????/ dundundun

Ohh, let me clarify some things about this chapter, kayy? :)) So Lu Han was pretending to be surprised since he already found out about her baby from Jae in the previous chapter. HE knew it was Sehun's because of that one chapter in the beginning when Exo found out that Sehun had with Miyoung...and he "won" the bet on her.....more drama to come. I probably won't answer some of your questions if it relates to it because YOU ALL NEED TO BE PATIENT, teehee.

**a;sldkjfa;lskdjf AND WHAT THE ACTUAL . I GOT ON THE WIFI FROM MCDONALDS LAST NIGHT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES AND FOUND OUT ABOUT EXO'S GROWL TEASER AND NOT EVEN...N O T  E V E N 24 HOURS LATER, it's already been leaked. wtf.

idk, but I really miss the internet and after today, I'll be internetless again.....BUT then I'll be in Los Angeles! :)) Going to Chinatown!! hit me up, yo!

alrightyy, i'm out.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))