BTS “Reading Script”

Behind the Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LT : “Sora-yaaa~~ why dont you stop make me worry???”, He sending message to sora.

SR : “Weo oppa?? i dont make you worry, why you thinking like that? Did something happen which i dont know?”, she replied message.

LT : “Not really, i just worried you will leave me…”,sending.

SR : “Dont think like that oppa..U know i’ll always beside and support u.. Like u always do to me…”,replied.

LT : “I know, but i just feeling worry although my army friends always give support to me about our relationship but still i feel worry, cant i?”, sended.

…. 1 minute

…. 2 minute

and….

until 5 minute he get frustated because cant get reply from her. He cant focus at his work. Until his friend come to him..

Teuki’s friend : “weo?? Did something happen?”

LT : “No… Just i’m thinking too much.. it doesnt even matter.. Let’s do our work…”.

He start doing his job in MC ing..

times goes flies…

and he did not realize that he had received a message from her. After his work he open the unread message and…..

SR : “Sorry oppa, i cant reply as soon as possible because i am on script reading now… but Oppa.. dont think too much because i’ll always be with u..although at this time we can not be together, but our hearts are always together and I hope you always believe it”.

he read the message and even a glimmer of a smile back ^^

LT : “ah…so now i am disturbing you.. mianhe… and Thanks to always believing on me even though i’m here you there…i wish u never give up on me TT .. sorry being childish because i miss u so much baby… my baby princess ~~”, replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter