Untitled Book

One Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asiL6OH9CO0

My Little Monster OST - Drops

 

Chaeri angrily stomp up the stairs to her room. She slammed the door behind her and went to her bed. Burying her face in her pillow, she angrily wonder why she can’t go out and have fun with her friends for only two hours. It wasn’t fair. She was always locked up in her house doing nothing. And her parents complain about her pale skin. She held her tears of anger and took a few deep breathes to calm herself down. She got up from her bed and looked around her room for something that will keep her occupied. After all, it is summer. She’ll need something to do for the next three months. She saw her computer, but there was nothing she wanted to do on it. Her phone was charging on her desk, but she didn’t need to call anyone. Her sketchbook was laying on the floor next to her backpack, but she didn’t feel like drawing. Nothing was on her mind. Her keyboard lay on the floor next to her bed, but she didn’t want to touch it. She continued looking around. She found a book on her desk. It was strange because she never own any books. Her mom must have left it on her desk and forgot to take it down. She got up from her bed and walked to the book. She took it and went back to her bed. She examined the book cover. It wasn’t anything special, just one plain dull color, gray. She tried looking for the title of the book, but there wasn’t any. Curious about the untitled book, she turned the cover page. There was a message in italic,

"You have eyes, but you can not see..."

Not thinking much about the message, she turned that page and started reading the book.

--------------------

It Starts With A Long Long Time Ago

A long, long time ago, there was a land called Never land. Never land was connected to every single world there is. The queen of Never land was a fair lady with four daughters. The oldest daughter, Karma, was destined to take over the queen’s position once the queen retires. The other three daughters, Destiny, Fate, and Love could care less about the throne. So they left the kingdom to start their own adventure.

The youngest daughter, Love, traveled to different worlds but decided to make a home on Never land, the place she was born and raised. Of course, her other two older sisters thought of the same idea. In the end, they all came back to their castle. But that doesn’t mean that their journey was meaningless. Oh no, most certainly not. Love brought back six abandoned boys who will help bring peace to every world. And so the story begins…

“Yah!! Youngjae, how many times do I have to tell you?! Don’t leave Mihi behind, especially if the room’s dark! It’s really annoying hearing her cry every single time!” Daehyun shouted at the top of his lungs. “Are you listening?! Yah! Youngjae!”

“Shut up will you?” Youngjae came out of one of the rooms with one hand in his pocket and the other furiously scratching his head. His eye brows furrowed, annoyed. “I was just playing with her. Gosh, no need to get so worked up.”

He walked away from Daehyun and went to the kitchen. Daehyun sighed and rolled his eyes at the younger man.

“You can come out now, Mihi.”

A young looking girl in a maid dress came out from the corner. Her long blond hair was in two long pony tails. She avoided looking at Daehyun in the eyes. She blushed beet red as she felt Daehyun’s gaze on her. She heard Daehyun sigh before he turned to walk to the kitchen too.

“U-um, Mas-master Dae-Daehyun… Thank you f-for helping me,” she started out strong, but faded out slowly when she finished her sentence. Her eyes were still on the floor and one of her hands started touching her bottom lip. Before she knew it, Daehyun lifted her head and his face was in front of hers. She blushed even harder and looked away from him.

“At least look at me in the eyes and apologize correctly,” he pulled his hand away from her face. “And don’t touch your lips when you’re nervous. It can seduce others. I told you that before. Now hurry, the others are waiting for us.” He smirked when he noticed her blush deepened even more. She was about to touch her lips again but  forced her hands to stay down.

“Y-yes Master.”

They both sat at their usual seats at the table. Their boss, Love, was at the end of the table. All eight of them were sitting at the table. Love looked at them and counted again to make sure she wasn’t missing anyone. She smiled when she counted everyone. Himchan gave her a disgusted face.

“What?” her smile became a frown.

“Whenever you smile something bad is gonna happen. I just know it,” Himchan replied.

“Well I’m sorry for not having a reason to smile whenever you’re around, you man .”

“Gah, what did you call me?”

“You heard me, man ,” she emphasized the word and said it slowly.

“I am not a man -”

“How did you even become like this? Everyone turned out fine except for you. Maybe I got the wrong boy. I never knew you were going to turn out like thi-”

“At least listen to me you bit-”

“Don’t you dare call me that after all I was the one who took you in and took care of you.” Her icy, cold eyes glared at him. He flinched and sighed.

“Alright, I’m sorry for almost calling you a female dog. Now would you mind telling us why all of us are here for breakfast? It’s unusual for you to do this.”

“Oh, right. Actually, all of you guys will be going on a few missions. And you guys are going to be together. I will not allow any of you to do these missions alone,” she said seriously.

“So, what are the missions?” Yongguk asked.

“Umm… Going to these villages. I need you guys to collect these items for me.”

“What? They’re usually about killing those damn shadows. Why would we need to collect some items? Who will be killing the shadows then?” Yongguk asked.

“Don’t worry. We, and by we I mean my older sisters too, need these items for the future. The shadows won’t be attacking for a while. So we’ll be safe for now. But there will be some shadows, just be sure to kill them. It’s easy as that. Now I’ll like for you guys to leave as soon as breakfast is over. The sooner we get this missions done, the better.”

“What are the items?” Zelo asked.

“Here’s the list.” Love handed them a piece of paper.

“Umm… Royal blood from the Pink Kingdom, a demon’s claw, a death god’s fang, fairy dust, star’s light, and an angel’s tears. Hmm.. Why are these items so hard?” Zelo asked.

“Hahaha don’t worry. I’m sure things will work out perfectly fine,” Love reassured.

“I feel like you’re on to something. You’ve never encouraged us to do something like this. You’re hiding something from us, aren’t you?” Youngjae furrowed his eyes at her.

“Hmmm.. And what will that be?” she innocently asked.

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

“Now don’t play smart on me. Hurry and eat your breakfast. Oh yeah, Mihi is going with you guys too. And don’t bully her Youngjae. You’ll only regret it later, especially if you touch her inappropriately. This is my warning to you, and you guys as well. Don’t forget it. Well, I’m off to meet my sisters now. You guys should leave soon too.”

Love got up from her seat and left. When they made sure she was out of their sight, they started talking again.

“She’s up to something. I wish she would tell us something about it. We’re just like puppets,” Youngjae complained. “And why does she want Mihi to come along too? She’s just gonna be bother.”

“She must have a purpose for coming with us. I hate to admit it but that old hag is right with everything she said,” Himchan said.

“Well, it doesn’t matter, I wish this mission goes fast. I don’t want to be out for long,” Zelo said.

Yongguk stood up. “Come on guys, lets go do our missions. The sooner the better.” They got up one by one for their long, long journey.

Love went to the meeting room in the castle. She sat at her usual seat and looked at the three older sisters and her young mother.

“It’s good that all of you girls can make it. So, did you give them their missions?” the queen asked.

“Yes mama,” Destiny answered. “Are you sure this is going to be alright?”

“Yes. Everything should be okay. While they’re doing this, you girls should go to places where the shadows are creeping up on. It won’t be good if there are too many shadows while your boys are away. I’ll be sure to make one of my assistants are with you so it won’t be too hard for you. I’ll be here looking for where that stupid boy is. He’s the cause of all of this anyways. What a stupid boy he is. Oh, one of you girls will be alone though. Love, since you’re the strongest, you’ll be traveling alone.”

“Yes, mama.” The girls stood up to leave.

“Please… Be careful girls,” their mother said in a quiet voice. “I don’t want to lose anymore people. Be sure to come home once this is over along with your family.”

“Yes mama,” they all answered together. And they left to start their mission.

Save me. Someone, save me. I’m still alive.

-------------------------------

“Chaeri! Come down here and eat dinner!” yelled her mother. Chaeri groaned and closed her book. She stop and opened her eyes in surprise. She groaned because of a book. She was getting interested in the book. She set the book down and walked out of her room. The book was alright for a start. She was getting worried at the size of the book, but larger books always had more to them. And so far, the first chapter left so many questions already.