Can You Smile One Last Time

One Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkGSae8r_H0

Infinite - Can You Smile

 

It hurts. My lower half body hurts, but I'm too tired to look at it so I kept my eyes closed. I was tired, extremely tired. I didn't want to move or anything. I just wanted to relax and hoped that this pain will go away.

"Ha-Haneul?... Haneul... Haneul!?" I heard someone shouting my name. His voice got louder and his footsteps too. “O-oh my go- Haneul, are you okay? Wake up, Haneul.”

He lift my upper body up on his lap and started shaking me. It hurts. I wanted him to stop. I slowly opened my eyes with a lot of effort. I looked at the man. Isn’t he Jung Daehyun? What is he doing here? Why is he crying?

“S-sunbae, what are you doing here?” I asked weakly. I wanted to smile to lighting up the mood, but I couldn’t. I was so weak and tired.

He didn’t answer me. Instead, he hugged me. What’s wrong? Why is he hugging me?

"Whatever you do, don't look down," he said.

"I don't get it, why can't I-"

"JUST DON'T! OKAY?! God Haneul... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he started sobbing again.

"Wh-why are you so sorry?" I asked, but I knew. The memories came running back to me like a car accident. I was going to die soon. He must've saw the tears in my eyes because he started apologizing again.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm so sorry Haneul. Oh god. Why did this have to happen?"

"Sunbae, i-it's okay. Look, you, Youngjae, and Mihi are fine-"

"But what about you?! You're on the edge of life and death because you pushed me out of the those ing falling walls!"

"I-I'll be fine. I'm a strong girl," I said trying to smile, but when I smiled, my eyes squeezed the tears out and they fell off my face. It wasn't long before my smile turned into a cry.

I could feel the energy leaving my body and the pain was coming back. There were so many things I still need to say to him, but so little time. I still need to tell him that his girlfriend was cheating on him with another dude, his smile is cute, his laughs are contagious, his voice is y, his eyes are luring, his personality is what girls want, and most importantly my feelings for him. But there is something I need to tell him before I go. Something more important than my confession.

"S-sunbae.... Can..... You..... Smile?" I asked.

"Wha-"

"Always.... Smile."

He looked away from me for a second and tried blinking away the tears. Then, he gave me a smile, a sad smile. I gave him a smile too before I fell into the cold darkness.