Dreams

One Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF3XXzYhp4E

BoA ft. Kim Jongwan - Implode

 

I sat at the table, just staring down at my food. I can't take any of this anymore. I thought I was stronger than this, but I was wrong. Everything is just too much for me too handle. I don't think I can live in this any longer. It hurts too much.

"Sarang-ah, say ahhhh~"

Even without looking, I could tell who said it.

"Ahhh~~ Ummm~~ It's so good~ Thank you Baekhyun-oppa~"

"No fair! Hyung, you can't do that to Noona! Noona, come over to me, I'll feed you instead!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Hehehe~ okay~"

I heard her got up from her chair and went over to Sehun. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else. I wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere is fine.

"I'll protect you."

I opened my eyes for a brief moment, but closed them again because my eyes were beginning to sting. He lied. He said he'll protect me, but he didn't. Instead, he went to her and left my side. Suho-oppa, you lied to me. I'm all alone now. I guess you still like her. I stood up, surprising everyone at the table.

"I'm done eating. I'm going to bed now," I softly said.

I kept my head down as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Chaeri, we've never loved you."

I took in deep breathes to calm myself down. I didn't want to start crying, not yet. All of them are the same. They left me and went to her. My vision was beginning to become fuzzy. My nose was starting to run too. Gosh, I hate this. His words hurts so much. They punched a hole in it. Baekhyun-oppa, you became so mean to me. Since when did you become heartless?

"Can't you see that you're just a bother to here?"

My footsteps slowed down and I could feel the tears gathering. They were becoming heavier and heavier by the second. I sniffed as one of my teardrops fell. I gave a bitter smile to no one. I felt so stupid, so betrayed, so hurt. D.O-oppa, I did see that. After she came, I was always in the ways of things. More tears came and I quickly ran to my room. The tears wouldn't stop no matter how much I tried to stop them. My chest carried a heavy pain and it won't leave no matter how much I tried to push it off. I got to my room and went in.

"Leave us alone!"

My room looked so lonely. Everything was pitch black, except for the small window next to my bed that let the moonlight in. I took small steps as I made my way to my cold, lonely bed. I sat on my bed with my knees folded up to my chest. I stared at my glowing pale feet. I looked to my side and saw our picture. I picked it up from my drawer and brought it near me. Everyone looked so happy. Why did it have to come to this? Was my relationship with them this weak? Kai-oppa, you usually tease me and say mean things, but I knew this one was real. Do you really want me to go? After all that we've been through together? Are you guys just going to throw it all away?

"Sarang noona isn't like that! She'll never do that!"

Sehun-oppa, you've never listened to my side of that story. You only listened to her. I thought I could share my stories and problems to you, but you turned your back against me. It's not fair... It's not fair... It's not fair!! I covered my mouth with my hand. I closed my eyes tight and the fat tears fell. But even with my eyes closed, they still found a way to escape. My snot was running out my nose as I tried to keep myself quiet. I threw the picture across the room and the frame shattered into pieces.

"Don't leave us! Please.... Don't leave me."

I cried even more. Chanyeol-oppa, I'm so sorry. I can't do this anymore. If I stay any longer, I think I'm going to die. You were always so sweet to me, but you were slowly leaving me. I don't want to be alone here. I'm scared. It's better if I just leave this place even if it's going to hurt you. Sarang-unnie left you once and you made it through. You'll make it through after I leave. Besides, you have unnie by your side now.

I hugged myself tighter. Who am I kidding? I don't want to go. You made me feel loved and joy. I was finally able to feel the warmth I've always missed. I was finally able to find the friends I needed. I was finally able to fall in love. I don't want to leave any of you guys, but my time is almost up. I wanted to spend my few last time with you guys, but I guess it ended up being different.

I felt my head hurting. I heard a high sound like the sound of someone screeching really loud. I gripped my head and fell on the pillow. I screamed from the pain and twist and the bed. I pulled my hair to stop the pain, but it wouldn't stop. Soon, I knocked out from the pain. The last thing I saw was the door opening and someone coming in with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of the stuff is unclear because I didn't have any background information, but it's quite simple. The girl, Chaeri, is in a game where she meets EXO-K. They made memories and all those other things and all of a sudden, another girl, Sarang, comes in and ruins everything. Chaeri is then forced to leave because her time for playing the game is up. Yep, that's it. Well, that's all for now. I've been wanting to do a full story for this one for quite some time, but with EXO-M and B.A.P... but I decided to just go with EXO-K. Some of these are gonna be sad, but that's probably because it's like the or something. Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Bye~