First touch

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omgyu !!!11 103 subscribers?! Really *3*?? Where do all these new readers pop up from?

  That's me. (Yes, all of them.)

   Welcome everyone! Thanks for subscribing! I love all of you! <3 *says the same every time*
   Big thanks for upvoting and commenting! I love comments! Maybe I'm greedy, because I already get a lot.
   But there's still room for more ^^
   Btw if anyone wants to volunteer to correct my awful english -> Raise your hand!
   Big sorry for taking so long D: I have an exam next week - my first out of 7 - and I have a lot of stuff to do >_<"
   The 'Tak' sound is supposed to be little stones that hit his window...D: how the hell do you call that sound?

 

 

 

[SUNGGYU]

 

Tak

 

Tak

 

Sunggyu stirred in his sleep. He was trying to block out that sound, but whatever was causing it wouldn’t stop.

 

Tak

 

Tak

 

He grimaced and put the pillow over his head. That seemed to help, because the sound could barely be heard anymore. Sunggyu sighed in relief. It was quiet for a while and he drifted back to sleep, but the peace was suddenly interrupted by another loud noise. Sunggyu jerked and lifted his pillow slightly. He wasn’t sure, but it definitely sounded like someone was knocking on his window, which was impossible since his room was on the second floor. The light coming from the window hurt his eyes when he looked up. Sunggyu blinked a few times while his eyes adjusted to the brightness.

 

The brown-haired man sat up straight when he spotted the shadow in front of his window. His first thought was a burglar, but then Sunggyu recognized the stranger on his window ledge. He could only see the upper body of Woohyun and Sunggyu didn’t even want to think about where the rest of his body was. There was literally nothing under his window. How did he…? Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and the younger man waved one of his hands when he saw that Sunggyu was awake. Are you stupid? You’re going to fall! Hold on to that damn sill!

 

Woohyun knocked at the glass again and mouthed something to him. The older man couldn’t hear it, but he probably said something like ‘let me inside!’. He threw a glance at his clock. 10:17 am. Sunggyu lay down on the bed again and turned his back to the other. He waved his right hand lazily to dismiss Woohyun and then closed his eyes again. Of course, Woohyun didn’t give up. Instead, he just knocked again. The brown-haired man didn’t react to it and continued trying to fall asleep again. Come back in a few hours!

 

He could hear his phone vibrate on the bedside table. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and grabbed the phone.

 

Hyuuu~ng! Open the window!
I’m going to fall! Please ╥﹏╥!

        - Woohyun

You just want me to lose the bet!
Let me sleep, Woohyun.

         - Sunggyu

No, seriously Sunggyu-hyung!
I don’t know how to get down again! >w<~

        - Woohyun

 

Before Sunggyu could reply, he heard a short squeak. The brown-haired man turned slightly to look over his shoulder and found the window empty. His eyes widened. He jumped out of his bed and rushed towards the window. Sunggyu pressed his face against the glass, but there was no sign of Woohyun. He cursed silently and opened the window to take a look around.

 

“Hyung!” A voice whined and the older shifted his gaze downwards.

 

Woohyun was lying on top of one of the rose bushes that Sunggyu’s mother loved so much. The fall must have hurt, but Woohyun was smiling and waving his hand happily. Sunggyu felt relieved and angry at the same time. What’s wrong with your head! What were you thinking, Nam Woohyun!

 

The younger climbed out of the bush. “Hyung! Ah…ouch…damn thorns! Ouch! Spawn of hell!”

 

Woohyun gave the roses an angry kick and Sunggyu sighed. His mother would surely faint when she saw the state her flowers were in. The younger smiled. “Hyung, I won! You left your bed!”

 

The brown-haired man slammed the window shut and walked towards his bed again. Sunggyu dropped his body onto the mattress with a grunt. He felt so stupid for even worrying about Woohyun for a second. All the other could think of was the stupid bet when he could’ve broken his neck or something! His phone vibrated again and Sunggyu looked at the new text with a grim expression.

 

(-ω- ) I’m going to climb up
again if you don’t get up!

                 - Woohyun

Why don’t you take the front door
like a regular human being?

                            -  Sunggyu

Well, I thought your mother wouldn’t let me in. And I bet you’ve locked your door from the inside to keep me out of your room, hyung!>⌣<

     - Woohyun

 

He was right about that. Sunggyu had locked his door last night for no other reason. It seemed like he had underestimated Woohyun this time. These past days Sunggyu had been wondering how Woohyun wanted to get him out of bed. He had never expected him to appear in front of his window - literally. Dongwoo would never do something as stupid as that, but the black-haired man did a lot of unexpected things. Maybe it was impossible to predict Woohyun’s next action. Sunggyu snorted and rolled out of bed. He went back to the window to open it again. Woohyun was still standing next to the rose bush. The older man sent him another message.

 

I give you one minute to convince me.

    - Sunggyu

 

Woohyun averted his gaze for a second to read his text. “It’s a surprise, hyung! I can’t tell you!”

 

Well, I hate surprises. Good night.

              - Sunggyu

 

The black-haired man frowned for a second before he smiled again. “I just thought we could hang out at the park. It’s not far away from here and the place is pretty big with a lot of people. So I can’t do anything to you without being seen!”

 

He only knew about one park close to his home. Sometimes Howon would take him there, because Sunggyu liked nature more than cold, grey buildings. Since the older man felt tired, he wouldn’t want to walk a long distance and the park was merely 10 minutes away. The perfect place - maybe Woohyun had asked Dongwoo for advice. Sunggyu’s stomach growled. He signed Woohyun that he was hungry, one of the expressions they had practiced the other day. It was the truth, but also a test to see if the younger man understood.

 

Woohyun laughed. “Don’t worry, Sunggyu-hyung. I took care of that! Come on! I swear you won’t regret it.”

 

Sunggyu smiled slightly and closed the window again.

 

You should get out of our garden.
My mother will kill you if she catches
you. These roses were her pride.

                                                - Sunggyu

 

He took his time to get ready. Sunggyu yawned several times while he changed his clothes. Although he was tired, Sunggyu chose his clothes carefully. He would never admit it to Woohyun, but he didn’t want to look shabby next to him. He put a notepad and a pen into his bag, before he went to the bathroom. When he left the bathroom, Sunggyu ran into his mother. She looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Baby, is something wrong? You never leave your bed before lunch!” His mother exclaimed.

 

Sunggyu shrugged. ‘I’m going outside.’

 

When he wanted to walk away, she grabbed his wrist. Although his mother didn’t use too much strength, Sunggyu still stiffened at the touch. He yanked his hand away, but she didn’t try to grab it again. “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to hurt you, Sunggyu. I was just wondering who you’re meeting.”

 

‘Dongwoo. We’re going to the park.’ It was a bold lie, but he couldn’t say: ‘I’m going to the park with some unknown guy you know absolutely nothing about.’

 

“Why don’t you eat some breakfast first? He’s not here yet.” She said with a smile.

 

Sunggyu averted her eyes. ‘He’s waiting in front of the house. We’ll eat something on the way.’

 

“Since when does Dongwoo wait in front of our house? He always greets us first.”

 

‘Do you think I’m lying to you? You always want me to go outside. Why are you stopping me now?’

 

Mrs. Kim sighed. “I’m not stopping you. I’m just worried, Sunggyu. I feel like you’ve been hiding something from me these past days. Take your phone with you, okay?”

 

The brown-haired man nodded and gave her a quick hug. They only touched for a second, but he knew it was enough to make his mother happy. ‘I’m sorry. I love you, mom.’

 

Sunggyu walked downstairs. As he put on his shoes Sunggyu pondered if he was doing the right thing. He was about to leave the house with someone he barely knew. All kinds of things could happen to him outside, but at least they were going to a public place and if anything went wrong, Sunggyu could send his parents or his friends a text. He didn’t want to doubt Woohyun, because the other seemed really nice, but it was always better to be safe than sorry. Sunggyu felt like he could trust him, but he had already been tricked once in his life - with a terrible outcome.

 

Before he left the house, Sunggyu checked his bag for his notepad and wallet. He took a deep breath and went outside. Sunggyu spotted the younger man on the other side of the street. Woohyun waved happily when he saw him. The brown-haired man thought Woohyun would try to hug him again, but the younger kept a safe distance from him. Sunggyu tried

Please log in to read the full chapter