Shopping & Dinner

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Update <3 On Sungyeol's birthday yaay !! :D (without Sungyeol or well his name dropped once xD!)
I actually wanted to update yesterday, but somehow I got sidetracked again in the evening and didn't manage to finish it before I went to sleep. I thought of finishing it in the morning but well...WAS I WRONG...*shoots twitter into the sky*

Welcome again to the new subscribers <3 and thanks for the additional upvotes! (I still can't forget that I lost someone, but thanks for cheering me up ;A; )

Since I'm awfully slow, the whole chapter is about Friday but in the end only one song is really played (lol) xD Woogyu duet will be in the next one (*kills all excitement*)

I haven't done my warning in a while: Fluff and greasy Woohyun ahead (the end is pretty cheesy, better prepare yourself...)

See u below <3

 


 

 

[SUNGGYU]

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu went out when they were done with eating. The walk to the next supermarket was relatively long because neither of them had a car. They walked down the streets, side by side, hands touching occasionally. Sunggyu was not mad and certainly not scared of the other, but he was still trying to process their previous kisses. The memory made his heart flutter and sent a calming warmth through his body. Although the kisses had been quite intense - at least as far as Sunggyu could judge, since he was a beginner - but still Sunggyu had felt how cautious and caring every move from Woohyun had been. There was more than lust to their kisses. They were nothing like the forced kisses from his old tutor. With Woohyun, he felt no rush or fear - his body just gave in naturally. He felt safe with the black-haired man, though Sunggyu was still afraid that they might lose control one day.

 

A tiny part of him wanted this moment to come faster. Maybe Woohyun would be able to completely erase Jaehwa’s memory from his mind. He had already given Sunggyu better memories of kisses. The older man wanted to be his. He wanted Woohyun to erase all the touches, to make him right again. But the other, bigger, part of Sunggyu was full of doubts. He was scared of getting so close with Woohyun. Maybe they would hurt each other unintentionally. Did he even deserve Woohyun with his dirtied body? Sunggyu was still missing the confidence to take the next step.

 

“Hyung!”

 

He turned his head and looked at Woohyun with a startled expression. ‘What’s wrong?’

 

The younger frowned. “That’s what I want to ask. You’re not paying any attention to me.”

 

Sunggyu smiled slightly when Woohyun pouted. ‘Sorry, I’m just thinking about stuff. What did you say?’

 

“I was asking you what your parents like to eat or if they’re allergic to anything.” The black-haired man repeated his question.

 

He thought about the questions for a moment. Honestly, Sunggyu was not sure. The fact that he didn’t know an answer made him kind of worried. He had stayed at home for over seven years and yet he had no idea what his parents’ favorite food was or if they had an allergy. He had never paid any attention to it, even before the incident Sunggyu had only cared about himself. Only now he noticed how selfish he had been all his life. Did he even know anything about them except for their names and professions?

 

‘I don’t think they are allergic to anything. Just make what you want.’ Sunggyu signed, half avoiding the question.

 

Woohyun didn’t seem satisfied with the answer. “Don’t they have any preferences? I wouldn’t want to tick your mother off.”

 

‘You won’t. You’re not auditioning to be our next chef, so make something that your confident in and I’m sure they will like it.’ Signing so many words was exhausting for his arms, but Sunggyu endured it. At least it was better than stopping every 5 minutes to write something down and Woohyun had after all learned sign language for moments like these.

 

Woohyun came a little closer and their shoulders touched. “But I’m auditioning to be your boyfriend! Parents are the hardest jury you can imagine!”

 

The brown-haired man smiled again. ‘They’ve already accepted you. It’s just a friendly dinner.’

 

“But maybe they’ll change their opinion if I mess up today. What would you do if they suddenly rejected me, Gyu? Would you run away with me?” Woohyun grinned cheekily.

 

Sunggyu was startled for a second, but then his expression got serious again. ‘We can’t. What about Myungsoo?’

 

His reaction was a bit cowardly, he knew that, but he didn’t know what else to say. More than Woohyun’s question, Sunggyu had been surprised by his own first thought: yes. The answer had come so fast and natural in his mind that it scared him. If Woohyun asked him to run away together, he would say ‘yes’ without a second thought. Blind trust. The older man shuddered slightly. It only showed how deep their love was, but maybe it was only dependency for Sunggyu? Was it really love that he felt or did he stay with Woohyun out of need? He kept saying that he loved Woohyun, but it was still scaring him how much he was ready to give for the other.  It made him vulnerable and a light push could throw him off his feet. He wanted to stop the doubting because everything felt right with Woohyun, but his mind never stopped working.

 

“Well…he could run away with us. We can take Sungyeol with us too. Did I mention that his parents have dumped him at my place for a longer period? Maybe we could take refuge at their new house in Dubai.” Woohyun laughed shortly.

 

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at his childishness. ‘You would drop your dream just like that?’

 

The black-haired man leaned his face closer to Sunggyu’s and the older man stumbled to the side, almost colliding with an old lady. He barely avoided crashing into her and bowed apologetically. Woohyun touched his arm and guided the elder back to his side. “Stay close to me, I don’t want to lose sight of you. And concerning your question: I would do anything for you. If you asked me to run away, I would answer ‘yes’ immediately. The thinking can come afterwards!”

 

‘But isn’t that dangerous? You could lose everything because of me and you have no guarantee that I wouldn’t leave you the next day.’ Sunggyu frowned.

 

Woohyun put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. The brown-haired man looked around anxiously, but most strangers on the streets didn’t pay any attention to them. His heart was pounding loudly in his chest because their bodies were so close and he could breathe in Woohyun’s familiar smell that always managed to calm him.

 

‘People will see.’ He tried to create some distance between their bodies again, but Woohyun didn’t let him.

 

The younger man smiled at him. “Let them see. Maybe there’s a possibility that you might leave me after I’ve given up everything for you, but I know that you won’t do it. I told you that I trust you. Are you worried that I might leave?”

 

‘I trust you completely, but that thought alone is scary enough. How can I trust you so much? Where’s the guarantee?’

 

Woohyun stopped walking and caught one of his hands. Sunggyu looked at him questioningly and the younger put Sunggyu’s hand on his chest. “The guarantee is right here. As long as my heart is still beating, I won’t ever leave you.”

 

He blushed at the cheesy line, but he could feel Woohyun’s heartbeat under his fingers. The beat was fast and a bit irregular, just like the sound of his own heart. It was undeniable proof that they were feeling the same. Woohyun let him retract his hand and they continued walking again. Sunggyu stopped worrying thanks to the other, though he couldn’t stop checking if someone was staring at them.

 

 

The shopping went by in a daze. Sunggyu was mostly following him around again. He didn’t stop Woohyun from buying expensive items because his parents had given him money to spend for the dinner. His mother insisted that they would pay for the food. They paid for the groceries when Woohyun was done with his mental shopping list. Just when they left the supermarket, the younger man suddenly stopped Sunggyu. He put the bags on the ground.

 

“I forgot something. I’ll be back in a second. Is that okay?” The older man nodded hesitantly. “Don’t get kidnapped!”

 

Woohyun ran back into the shop and Sunggyu pouted. I’m not a kid. He put the bag in his hand down as well and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans. He focused his attention on the groceries because the crowds on the streets would only make him nervous. Sunggyu pressed his lips together and hoped that Woohyun would hurry up. His prayers were heard and Woohyun returned after what seemed like a minute. He sighed in relief and glanced at the younger. Woohyun had a new bag in his hand, but Sunggyu couldn’t see what was inside.

 

“Don’t be so curious. It’s a surprise.” The other winked at him and Sunggyu started to hate surprises. “Come on, let’s go. Your parents are probably home by the time we’re back.”

 

The brown-haired man nodded. He picked up his bag and one of the heavier ones from Woohyun, before the younger could take it. “What are you doing, Gyu-hyung? That’s heavy! I’ll carry it.”

 

He shook his head and started walking. Sunggyu didn’t want Woohyun to carry three bags while he was only carrying one and it was the lightest of them all. Woohyun caught up to him with a worried glance. “You’re going to regret being so stubborn.”

 

 

 

Sunggyu immediately dropped the bags after he had passed the front door. He groaned and massaged his hands. He had switched the hand that was carrying the heavy bag several times, but it hadn’t helped much. The bag hadn’t felt that heavy at first but over the time the plastic had started to cut into his hand. The skin was red and the abused spots hurt. Woohyun entered after him and gave him the I-told-you-look.

 

“Your fingers are too delicate to carry heavy stuff like that. I told you to let me handle it, but you didn’t want to listen.” Delicate? I’m not a girl! The younger walked off to the kitchen. “Seems like your parents aren’t home yet.”

 

He picked up the groceries again and followed Woohyun. The abused skin burned once more when the plastic cut his hand but he endured it. Sunggyu brought them to

Please log in to read the full chapter