Sharing kisses

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Update!! :3 444 subscribers *3* Thanks for the upvotes and just everything ;___;  /distributes hugs and kisses
Thank you guys ;A; you don't know how much this means to me! It's really good to see so many woogyu shippers too, because lately it feels like everybody is ignoring this ship >w< (looking in the direction of the possibly guilty idol group xD no joke!)
I guess with this chapter I will also break the 1k comment line <3 that's so awesome. When I'm finished, I'm going to reread all the comments T__T <3 (maybe I'll do a "My ten favorite comments" extra LOL who cares)

I always feel shy and insecure when I write a chapter like this, but -cough- enough spoiler. The concert+dinner will come in the next chapter. Enjoy some WooSooYeol family moments (*chuckle*) and Woogyu of course <3

 

 

[WOOHYUN]

 

The news shocked him first. Woohyun knew that he had promised them a “concert”, but he hadn’t expected it to be announced so suddenly. He still had to work until Friday. But he would do his best for Sunggyu of course and the concert would surely improve Woohyun’s relationship with Sunggyu’s parents. It would be his way of thanking them for their support so far and they would get to know him better. So, with the concert in mind, Woohyun spent most of his free time worrying about which songs he should play. The black-haired man kept humming songs at work and sang in the kitchen from time to time. The owner didn’t mind it because Woohyun was not neglecting the customers and his good mood was contagious. Some of the customers had even heard his singing and commented positively about it.

 

Although it was stressful, Woohyun was very happy every day. Sadly, his only connection to Sunggyu was the phone. The older man had to help his mother out at the magazine at the moment, which had reduced their time for each other again, but Woohyun was proud of him nevertheless. Sunggyu’s job sounded pretty easy to him, but Woohyun couldn’t imagine being the only man in an office full of women. They were all strangers to Sunggyu, but the other seemed to have gotten used to them. Woohyun wished he could be there to see the progress, but maybe it was good for Sunggyu to do something on his own. That way he wouldn’t grow too dependent on Woohyun, though the younger man liked to take care of him.

 

On Thursday, the owner let him leave earlier than usual because he wanted to close the shop earlier.

 

“Because of tomorrow?” Woohyun asked curiously.

 

The old man sighed, something he had done a lot these past days, but every time Woohyun had asked him about it, the owner had only avoided the question. “Yes, Woohyun, now lock the front door and clean the floor.”

 

Woohyun grabbed the keys and closed the entrance. “You don’t have problems with the shop, do you?”

 

“No, everything is fine with the shop. I’ll see you on Saturday. Do me a favor and clean the place properly. I’m going upstairs. Have fun tomorrow, Woohyun.”

 

The younger man pouted slightly. It still felt like the owner was keeping a secret from him. “Thank you. Take care! If you need my help tomorrow, you can call me anytime!”

 

The owner snorted. “You should take care of Sunggyu. If you make him sad, consider yourself fired.”

 

Woohyun gulped. “I would never hurt him, boss.”

 

He smiled at Woohyun and the black-haired man felt relief at the sight. “That’s good. I know that you will do your best. Good night, Woohyun.”

 

The younger nodded and the owner walked away. Woohyun continued cleaning the place. It took him almost an hour before he was done with everything. He yawned and changed his clothes, before he walked out through the back door. He locked the door with his own key and went home. He was still a bit anxious about the reason for the closed shop tomorrow, but the closer he got to his apartment, the more his thoughts drifted off towards Sunggyu and the concert. Woohyun smiled to himself and danced down the streets. He was glad to have some time alone with Sunggyu tomorrow.

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were still awake when Woohyun reached his apartment. They were watching TV in the living room together. Crumbs of potato chips were everywhere on the couch.

 

“Guys, didn’t I tell you not to make a mess?” He folded his arms and stopped in front of the television.

 

Myungsoo waved his hand with an annoyed expression. “You’re standing in the way, hyung. Why are you even here already?”

 

Sungyeol continued to stuff potato chips into his mouth, but most of them landed on the couch or the floor. “Hey, Woohyun-hyung.”

 

“Don’t talk with a full mouth! Clean the couch and the floor! NOW!” He snatched the remote control and turned off the movie.

 

“What are you doing? We were just getting to the best part!” Myungsoo grabbed the bag away from Sungyeol’s hands. “Stop eating, you’ll get fat. You heard him, Yeol, clean your mess.”

 

“But I’m hungry, Soo. We didn’t have anything for dinner!” He’s not calling him ‘Myungie’ anymore?

 

Woohyun took the bag potato chips out of Myungsoo’s hands. “You will help him! I will cook you guys something proper, so clean up this room.”

 

He took the bag and the remote control to the kitchen. Woohyun threw his jacket over one of the chairs and opened the fridge. He made something small for the boys. The black-haired man only ate an apple. Myungsoo and Sungyeol joined him in the kitchen when they were done and while they were eating, Woohyun checked the living room.

 

“Are you satisfied, Your Majesty?” Myungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

 

Woohyun walked back to them. “If I see you dirtying my couch again, you will clean the whole apartment. When are your parents finally picking you up, Sungyeol?”

 

“Do you want me to go, Woohyun-hyung?” The tall boy looked at him with big, teary eyes.

 

He cleared his throat. “N-No, but you must be missing your parents and-“

 

“No! I like it better here!”

 

“-they must miss you too.”

 

“No, my mom wrote me a text yesterday and said that they’re having lots of fun without me. But she said, she would make it up to you somehow.” Sungyeol said nonchalantly.

 

Woohyun groaned. “I would be mad if she didn’t. That means you’re going to stay for a while longer?”

 

The tall boy nodded and looked to the ground suddenly. “I know I’m a lot of work, but thank you for letting me stay here, hyung.”

 

He scratched the back of his neck. “You’re not a lot of work, Sungyeol…”

 

“I am! I’m loud and annoying! No one wants me, not you and not Myungsoo!” Woohyun saw the shoulders of the young boy shaking and he guessed that Sungyeol was trying to suppress his tears.

 

He looked at Myungsoo. Why are you not doing anything? He’s your friend! His brother narrowed his eyes and mouthed him that he should ignore Sungyeol. They fought silently for a minute before Woohyun walked to Sungyeol and hugged him. He saw Myungsoo throwing his arms in the air. Woohyun couldn’t understand him. Was he not sad because his friend was crying?

 

“You’re not annoying! We both like you and you can stay as long as you want! Don’t cry, Yeollie!” Woohyun rubbed his back. He felt so bad for asking Sungyeol when he’d leave and even thinking of him as an annoyance sometimes.

 

Sungyeol s his arms around Woohyun’s shoulders and laughed. “Thank you, Woohyun-hyung! I’m so glad! My mother was scared that you wouldn’t agree!”

 

He pushed Sungyeol away and noticed that the other was grinning from one ear to the other. His eyes weren’t red and there was no trace of even a single tear on his face. Woohyun had a bad feeling in his stomach suddenly. “Agree to what?”

 

The boy dug a letter from his pocket and gave it to Woohyun with a smile. “I was scared to tell you guys about it! But since you said that I can stay as along as I want...”

 

He opened the envelope and read the letter out loud. “’Dear Woohyun, thank you for taking care of my son. I’m in Dubai right now with my husband and it’s really beautiful. My husband has found a wonderful house in the outskirts and he wants to stay here for a bit longer. I know it’s a lot to ask of you, but could we leave Sungyeol in your care for now? We will transfer money to your account of course, since you have to pay for his food and other things. If it’s not possible, we will have to ask his aunt and uncle, but they’re not living in Seoul and I know how much he likes it there. Please let me know your answer as soon as possible. PS: You can stay at our house if you want to. Sungyeol has the key! – Mrs. Lee’ – What? That-you-just now-“

 

Myungsoo took the letter from his hands and scanned it with a dark expression. “I knew it. Something was off. He was only acting, hyung, that’s why I told you not to react to his games!”

 

Sungyeol smiled cheekily and Woohyun frowned. Peaceful days…where have you gone? “You tricked me? You weren’t crying!”

 

“Of course I wasn’t crying! I know how much you guys love me!” The tall boy fluttered his eyelashes. “You’re not mad, Woohyun-hyung, right?”

 

“Your…your parents are leaving you here simply because they like Dubai so much?”

 

“It’s not the first time actually. We’ve lived in other places before Seoul, but I don’t want to leave here!” Sungyeol clung to Myungsoo suddenly and the younger boy protested.

 

“Yah, keep your hands off me! A hug costs 7500 Won!”

 

“I’ll give you the money later! By the way, Woohyun-hyung, my mother said to give you this if you agree.” Sungyeol handed him a check and two keys.

 

Woohyun looked at the check and almost fai

Please log in to read the full chapter