Kisses & Pictures

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yay for regular update. I hope that I will have a little surprise for you guys ready for the next update ^-^ but I can't promise! But expect something to come someday lol

Thanks again for the upvotes <3 19 more please? *chuckle* Welcome to the new subscribers xD good to see so many woogyu readers here! <3 Hearts and hug for everyone!

Sunggyu-Woohyun mix below :3 (dont hit be for anything lol)

"Attention, extreme cuteness ahead. If you're allergic to overly sweet and cute scenes, you should close the tab this instant or keep a pillow close by that you can hit!"
 

 

[SUNGGYU]

 

They drove Woohyun back to his apartment. Woohyun wanted to hold hands again in the car, but Sunggyu was still sulking because of the surprise kiss. He didn’t dislike it but he always felt embarrassed whenever he blushed. It was nothing he could control, since his body was reacting faster than his mind. He just wished that he would get used to it faster. He couldn’t blush at everything Woohyun did to him! Woohyun was rarely flustered and it embarrassed Sunggyu even more, when the younger laughed at him. He knew that Woohyun meant no harm, but Sunggyu didn’t want to be ‘cute’.

 

“Why is it so silent in the back?” Mr. Kim looked at them through the rearview mirror. “Is everything alright?”

 

Sunggyu opened his mouth to answer ‘Yes’, but immediately closed it again. He had reacted out of reflex, before his mind had reminded him that he couldn’t speak. There was a time, when he had thought that living without a voice was okay, but thanks to Woohyun and everyone else he wanted to talk again. Of course that was good for his progress, but it was also a heavy weight for him. If you wanted to do something and you couldn't do it, you would get frustrated. It was the same for Sunggyu; the more he wanted to speak, the more it hurt to try and fail. He was always getting encouragements from everybody, but Sunggyu was still afraid that his voice might never return.

 

He felt Woohyun’s eyes on him, but Sunggyu kept his gaze on the window stubbornly. “Everything is okay. We are just a bit tired.”

 

“Ah, I can understand. Parties like this make me tired too.” Sunggyu’s father said.

 

His mother turned around to them. “Did you like the party, Woohyun?”

 

He saw Woohyun blink in the reflection on the window. Sunggyu thought it was funny how Woohyun couldn’t hide his surprise every time she was acting nice to him. It was probably something that needed a while to get used to - just like Sunggyu had to get used to Woohyun’s open affection.

 

Their kisses were still soft and innocent. Although his body was not rejecting the thought of more, the brown-haired man wasn’t sure if he could handle more. The border between innocent acts and ual acts seemed very thin. He had never experienced the soft and caring side with Jaehwa, so the chance of a panic attack was relatively low, but Sunggyu was scared to think - or go - further than that. But it was part of a relationship and Woohyun probably wanted to progress in that direction as well. Sunggyu was pretty sure that the younger man was not practicing celibacy after all.

 

Woohyun smiled at her. “It was great. Mr. Lee seemed like a nice person. The audition is in spring, so there’s still a lot of time left. But it would definitely be cool to be in the same label as Nell. Right, hyung?”

 

‘Yes.’ Sunggyu didn’t answer anything else. He couldn’t even imagine meeting Nell in person and to be honest, he was totally exhausted from the party. He could barely keep his eyes open.

 

“You should use the time to practice. A lot of people want to be idols.” Sunggyu’s mother said.

 

His father turned his head as well, after he had stopped the car. The brown-haired man noticed that they had reached Woohyun’s apartment. “What are you doing on the weekend, Woohyun? We should celebrate and you still owe us a meal and a concert.”

 

Sunggyu glanced at the other who bowed his head slightly. “I’m sorry, but this weekend is pretty busy…”

 

His heart dropped at Woohyun’s answer. Sunggyu knew that Woohyun still had a life he needed to take care of. Not everyone had as much time as he. But still the older man wanted to spend as much time as possible with him. He felt better with Woohyun by his side. Distance between them caused doubts to rise in his mind. Sunggyu would get scared that Woohyun might find someone else or that the other might leave him suddenly. He knew that he was depending too much on the younger man and that was dangerous, but Sunggyu didn’t have the strength to be confident when he was alone. He still needed someone - Woohyun - by his side, to reassure him that everything was alright and that he was doing fine.

 

“Don’t worry, Woohyun. We’ll find a date that works for all of us.”

 

Woohyun gave Sunggyu’s father a thankful smile. “I’m sorry, but thank you for today.”

 

He glanced at Sunggyu for a moment, before he looked back to the front. “Thank you for accepting us.”

 

The older man bit the inside of his cheek. He was thankful too, of course, though he couldn’t voice it like Woohyun. He had expected the worst from the party, but now it turned out to be one of his favorite days. Sunggyu couldn’t remember the last time that he had felt so content and fulfilled. Maybe back in the days when his band had still existed, but that memory was now tainted with shadows and a bitter aftertaste. Meeting Yonghwa today had reminded him of the past once again. He couldn’t stop thinking about the things that Woohyun had told him. They didn’t make the make the bitterness or jealousy go away, but it eased his mind a bit. Sunggyu had always wondered if it was his fault somehow that the band had disbanded.

 

“Hyung!” Sunggyu snapped from his thoughts and looked at Woohyun, whose face was close enough to touch.

 

He jerked back and hit his head against the window. Sunggyu groaned and Woohyun quickly returned to his own seat. “Sorry, did I scare you?”

 

He tried to hide his flustered expression behind a glare. ‘I thought you wanted to…you know.”

 

The black-haired man laughed. “Did you want another kiss?”

 

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the other. ‘My parents are watching.’

 

“Oh, don’t mind us. Just continue.” His father said with a teasing grin.

 

He threw a kick in Woohyun’s direction, when the younger man started to throw hearts to him. ‘Get off!’

 

Sunggyu’s mother smiled at him. “Aw, baby, don’t be so hard on him. It’s always good to have a loving wife.”

 

Sunggyu laughed silently and Woohyun looked taken aback. “I-I’m not the wife! Gyu-hyung is more feminine than me!”

 

He pouted and Woohyun pointed at him. “See?! See?”

 

Mrs. Kim waved her hand. “But the bride always wears white and I’ve always wanted a daughter-in-law who would cook for us. Sunggyu has no talents in anything like that!”

 

Sunggyu’s father agreed with her. “And you’re even good with children!”

 

Woohyun protested. “Myungsoo is almost an adult! Besides, hyung is good with children too and he’s more beautiful than any girl!”

 

The brown-haired man felt his heart skip a beat and he threw another kick in Woohyun’s direction. ‘There’s no woman in this relationship. Get out of the car!’

 

The younger man puffed his cheeks. “Okay, okay. No goodnight kiss for you! I’m just going to HUG MY PILLOW tonight!”

 

Woohyun didn’t make a move to leave the car. It looked like he was waiting for a reaction from Sunggyu, but the older man simply watched him in amusement. “Okay, I love my pillow the best anyways! I’ll just go to bed. Alone! Hugging my pillow! The pillow that I love the best!”

 

He grabbed the handle, but glanced back to Sunggyu again. The brown-haired man suppressed the urge to smile and raised an eyebrow instead. He guessed that Woohyun really wanted to have a goodnight kiss, but he was sulking too much due to the teasing from Sunggyu’s parents. Sunggyu didn’t want to hurt him or make him suffer, but he liked seeing Woohyun like this.

 

Mr. Kim unfastened his seatbelt suddenly and stretched his arms. “Ah…I think I need to have a cigarette.”

 

He stepped out of the car and Sunggyu tilted his head to the side. You don’t even smoke! His mother sighed. “I think I could use some fresh air too.”

 

She left the car as well and Woohyun observed them intently. “Did they leave because of…us?”

 

No, because you weren’t leaving. Woohyun chuckled. “Your mother is cooler than I thought.”

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. ‘She is always nice to her potential daughter-in-laws.’

 

Woohyun slid closer to him with a grin. “You shouldn’t have too much fun in teasing me.”

 

His heartbeat quickened at the proximity of their bodies in the small space of the backseats. Sunggyu forbid himself from blushing and tried to look daring. ‘Why? You tease me too.’

 

Woohyun shortened the distance between their faces and the older man leaned back as far as he could until the back of his head collided with the window again. The younger had a look in his eyes that was rather intimidating. Sunggyu shuddered but couldn’t tear his eyes away.

 

“Because my revenge could be very, very mean.” Woohyun smiled. “But I’ll forgive you for a goodnight kiss.”

 

The black-haired man cupped his cheek with one hand and leaned closer. Sunggyu braced himself for another kiss and closed

Please log in to read the full chapter