Extra chapter: Myungyeol

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

No :D it's not a Woogyu chapter! Don't even look for them in here! It's the additional chapter of Myungyeol I had promised you guys. Don't worry though I won't take too long with the next normal chapter. I'm not that mean!
(okay probably mean enough because 99% of the subscribers will be like "OMG THE NEXT CHAPTER!! OMG OMG OMG!" and then "damn...only myungyeol ;A;")

Sorry again but guys I seriously love you >_< over 40 comments for one chapter is insane! I spent hours on replying to your comments xD (time I could have used to write the next chapter!) I swear I'm still on cloud seven thanks to you guys <3 Bear with me for now! I wanted to post this!

Enjoy this for now (spoiler: at least you get a kiss scene haha). Btw Jihoon is no one special. I'm only watching 'School 2013' right now lol xD

 

 

[MYUNGSOO]
 


Myungsoo stared at the ceiling of his room with a blank face. His brother was not here today. He was at the COEX Aquarium with Sunggyu. The boy frowned and pressed the pillow against his face. He wished the hamster would disappear so that Woohyun could be his. How many years had he lived in fear that Woohyun might find his true love someday? How many times had Myungsoo wished to be by his side like that? Like a lover. Myungsoo couldn’t even blame the older man or Sunggyu. It was clearly his fault. He had been too cowardly to tell Woohyun about his feelings. Maybe everything would have been different if he had done it, but there was no use in regretting. Woohyun loved Sunggyu and he wouldn’t interfere with that. His brother had sacrificed so much for Myungsoo – what right did he have to be selfish now? It was Myungsoo’s time to give something back to Woohyun. He regretted telling Woohyun about his feelings though. Woohyun tried to hide it, but he was clearly shaken by the sudden confession. They still joked around and pretended to be okay, but Myungsoo knew that it would take a while until the cracks in their relationship were healed.



Until then he had only one choice:



Distract himself with the choding.



Sungyeol was one of a kind. Myungsoo never compared him to Woohyun because it felt like comparing a dog to the sun. And the slightly older male behaved like a dog very often. They had exchanged several texts these past days. No pictures of course. Myungsoo had deleted most of them but he kept some for insurance. They could be used as blackmail in an emergency situation. Writing texts with Sungyeol was exhausting sometimes. Although the hyperactive male couldn’t raise his voice in a text, he could still express his eagerness with a bunch of emoticons or caps lock sentences. It practically felt like the choding was screaming into his ear though they were miles away from each other. To be honest Myungsoo wasn’t sure why he continued to write with him. Maybe because the behavior of the other gave him some distraction. Sungyeol didn’t ask him about his love life or poke into his private business. The older boy could talk about himself the whole day and make even the most unimportant story interesting. He was different from Myungsoo who looked at the world with cold eyes and felt rather indifferent towards anything but Wooyhun.


Myungsoo moved out of his bed. He still had his crutch but he didn’t use it anymore. Woohyun often scolded him when he noticed, but his brother wasn’t home right now. He limped out of his room and headed to the kitchen. One look in the fridge was enough for him to know that they needed fresh groceries. At least his arm was okay again so he didn’t feel totally helpless anymore. Myungsoo had enough of staying at home anyways so he decided to go outside for a little walk to the supermarket. He put on his shoes and a light jacket. After grabbing his keys, wallet and cellphone he left the apartment and walked towards the elevator slowly. The stairs would be impossible in his state.



It was not a very long walk but for his still injured leg it was quite exhausting. Myungsoo got a shopping cart at the entrance and continued his journey through the store. He leaned on the cart to ease the weight on his weak leg. The black-haired boy didn’t let himself get distracted by any advertisements in the shop. He only bought what his mind told him that they needed. Woohyun was the cook in their family but Myungsoo was better at him at calculating and managing their finances. He knew how much money Woohyun had to spent for his school or the doctor and every time he saw the bills the boy felt remorseful. Woohyun could have a better life without him. The older male could go to college or take his dates out to better places, but instead he had to feed his little brother. It bothered Myungsoo - especially because he hated school. He knew Woohyun wanted him to attend and go to a proper college later on, but he hated every minute at school. Not because it was boring or too hard. Myungsoo was quite intelligent. What disturbed him were his classmates. It was just the same as in the orphanage, only now he had no Woohyun by his side.
 


With a sigh he put a bag of potato chips inside the cart to the vegetables and the meat. He checked the things inside his cart and was sure that he had everything they needed for the weekend. Myungsoo rolled the cart towards the checkout. He paid with Woohyun’s credit card and packed the groceries into a bag afterwards. The black-haired boy brought the shopping cart back and started limping back to his home. He stopped in his tracks though as three similar faces appeared in front of him. The boys smirked when they saw Myungsoo and the younger’s blank face changed to a stern expression.



“Isn’t that the freak with the cold eyes? What do you think you are doing? Trying to stare us to death, huh?” The tallest boy said with a grin. His friends laughed.



They were in the same class as Myungsoo but he had never bothered to remember their names. He didn’t know any of his classmates' names truthfully. They were just a bunch of pretentious and ignorant kids.



“Maybe he wants to kill us like the little kitten.” The red-haired one joked.



Myungsoo flinched. The whole incident happened over a year ago but everyone still remembered it. He hadn’t killed the kitten, but the rumors said that he had murdered her. He had taken care of the homeless kitten for a few days back then. Then one morning Myungsoo had found her dead in a box in the middle of the rain. Someone had beaten the fragile animal to death, but one of his classmates saw him with the kitten in his hands and the next thing he knew people were saying that he was a murderer. Deep inside Myungsoo had felt hurt by their words, but since he wasn’t able to show it clearly his classmates only thought that he was glaring at them and maybe he would kill them next. Myungsoo was no killer, he was not cold or emotionless. But now he needed to pretend to be strong so that people won’t harass him or beat him up all the time. It was like an endless spiral that he couldn’t escape.



So he chose to glare at them to scare them off. Most of the time it worked. “Leave me alone. I have nothing to say to you guys.”



Myungsoo wa

Please log in to read the full chapter