10 subtle signs

Description

There are10 subtle signs of bipolar disorder. 

 

In retrospect they should have known he exhibited all 10 subtle signs of the disorder. Now there's nothing much they can do to help.

Foreword

Genre: Angst, mental disorder

Warnings: Alcoholism and recreational drugs, self-harm, ual content, suicide, character death

Characters: Lee Joon

Length: 8355 words

 

So, this is an old old story that I was requested to finish. So I took up the challenge and rewrote the entire story into a oneshot instead of a chaptered story. It's centered about Lee Joon and his bipolar disorder.

 

I removed the rating because I re-read it and I honestly don't think it has to be rated. There are trigger warnings, yes, but they're not explicit in any way.

Do make sure that you have read trigger warnings, though.

 

I do not suffer from bipolar disorder myself. People experience the disorder differently and I have no idea how it affects Lee Joon. This is purely written off of own research about the disorder, not personal experience.

 

I would appreciate comments even though it's an old story. 

 

Poster made by Ifyoucan'thang graphics shop

I love the poster, thank you so much. <3

 

Reviewed by JungMichan at Drowning in Fireworks

 

Disclaimer: I do not own nor am I affiliated with Lee Joon, his management or J. Tune Camp.

Storyline is mine and must not be plagiarized, copied, translated or further distributed.