1% chance

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Yah, Minyoung-ah!  Where are you going?" asked Hyungjun when he saw his sister walking down the stairs.

Minyoung looked at her brother with her big doe eyes, confused.  "Uhhh... The kitchen?"

"Besides that? You look like you're going to go out."

"None of your business, oppa!" shouted Miyoung from the kitchen.  How should I wrap it today, hmm?  Like this?  Or maybe like this?  People might think I'm crazy for doing this!

"Going to find Youngmin again, Minyoung-ah?" asked Hyungjun the moment he walked into the kitchen and seeing his sister packing some tteokbokki.

Minyoung just ignored him.  Who am I kidding?  Even oppa thinks I'm crazy!

"You know where he's going today?"

"Nope."

Hyungjun raised his eyebrows hearing Minyoung's answer.  "And you think you're going to be the lucky girl who suddenly meets her prince charming out of nowhere?"

"That prince charming's name is Youngmin, oppa." replied Minyoung looking annoyed.

"Ok.  Let me rephrase that.  You think you're going to be the lucky fan who would suddenly meets Boyfriend's Youngmin out of nowhere?" said Hyungjun sarcastically.  Minyoung just give a little nod.  "You're crazy!"

"Well... If you put it that way, it does sounds a little tiny bit crazy doesn't it?" she replied with a weird look on her face.

Hyungjun rolled his eyes in disbelief.  "Now you finally realize it?"

"But who knows.  I might be as lucky as you said I was, oppa."

"Aish, this girl!  When are you going to realize the fact that he's far beyond your reach, Minyoung-ah?"

"You make it sound so hopeless, oppa.  You don't think that I could even have at least a 10% chance?"

"10%?"

"Ok then, 9%" said Minyoung seriously earning her a death stare from her brother.  "8%?" asked Minyoung timidly.

"You still think that you have a chance, don't you?"

"Fine then! 5%" said Minyoung, giving up.

"I could bet that you would probably have 1% chance in meeting him out of a sudden."

"Yah!! Do you think that I'm that pathetic, oppa?" shouted Minyoung when Hyungjun suddenly walked out of the kitchen.  "I'll hang on the 1% chance that I got if that's the case then!"

 

 

"Since when did we get so busy?  I'm on the edge of passing out!" cried Youngmin dramatically.

"It's the price for wanting to be an idol, Youngmin-ah." replied Donghyun as he patted Youngmin's shoulders.

"What did you get, Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin nudge Kwangmin's arm, signaling the paper bag that his twin received before they got into their van.

"Well you know, hyung.  The usual." replied Kwangmin.  "I think I could earn a fortune if I sell them!"

"Earn fortune? By selling Pikachu plushies?" asked Jeongmin, making everyone laugh.

"Don't ever sell them, Kwangmin-ah.  Appreciate it!" said Youngmin seriously.  "Hyung!  Can you stop by the bakery for a while?  I'm hungry."

"Ne, Youngmin-ah." replied the manager.

"To bad huh??" said Kwangmin out of a sudden.

"What?"

"The fact that you haven't received any tteokbokki in the past week."

"You think I really care about it?  I could buy my own tteokbokki if I want to eat them." replied Youngmin with a frown, looking uninterested.  I wonder where have she been?  Where have my tteokbokki girl went?

 

 

 


Hey everyone!! (90 degrees bow) I'm sorry for being MIA for a very long time...

Please don't hate me for updating such a short chapter!!  I seriously can't think of anything else besides this >.<

Guess what!! I've finally watch 'The King 2 Hearts' I'm such a loser right??

That drama was out like 2 years ago for goodness sake!!  Anyone of u a fan of that drama??  I know I am!!

Anyways.. I'm actually sitting for my finals.. And I'll be home on the 11th..

Do u know what that means??  I get to crack my head for the upcoming chapters!! YEAY!!

Lets not make it too long now, shall we??

To my new readers, do subscribe if u're enjoying this story.. And do leave your wonderful comments down below!! ^-^

 

*6 months in my relationship & both of us keep arguing everyday!!  Any tips to stop this constant fights??  But don't worry!!  We haven't grown tired of each other!!  LOL