Pretty Woman! ;)

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"So.... Did you find anything interesting at the stall, hyung?" asked Kwangmin the moment he saw his twin walked in the front door.  Youngmin just ignored him and went to their room to change his clothes.  "Aish, hyung! Don't ignore me!" whined Kwangmin cutely as he followed his twin into the room.

"Aish! Stop bothering me, Kwangmin-ah!" said Youngmin irritatedly as Kwangmin starts to hug him for no particular reason but Kwangmin's grip makes it hard for him to get away from his twin.

"Since when did you guys decided to be koala bears?" asked Jeongmin as he tries to joked around with the twins but instead he received death glares from both of them.  "Since when did you two become so serious eh?"

Youngmin wanted to reply but didn't got a chance to since Jeongmin left the room after he took his IPod.  "Aish! What's wrong with you, Kwangmin-ah? I need to breath! Get your hands off of me, you crazy big eyed person!"

Kwangmin frown for a moment before letting his brother go.  "Yah, hyung! I don't know if you realised it or not. But we're twins! If you called me a 'crazy big eyed person', doesn't that makes you the same thing?" teased Kwangmin as he sticks his toungue out as Youngmin's eyes grew wider.

"I hate it when you make sense, Kwangmin-ah." giggled Youngmin as he sits on his bed while hugging one of Kwangmin's Pikachu plushies.

"So... Did you find your mysterious fan, hyung?"

"I'm not really sure. She is kind of pretty. Don't you think so, Kwangmin-ah?"

"Wait! What?! So you've found her? Your mysterious fan? Seriously, hyung?!" asked Kwangmin with his gigantic twinkling eyes.

"Eh! Don't look at me like that, Kwangmin-ah!" replied Youngmin as he playfully slaps Kwangmin's face away from him.

"Aish, hyung!"

"Well... Don't you think that the ahjumma is pretty? She could be one of my fans eh, Kwangmin-ah." said Youngmin with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I swear I'm gonna kill you, hyung!" replied Kwangmin as he playfully smacks his twin.  "So, you only met that ahjumma?"

"Yup! Did you saw someone else when you went there?"

"Nope! I was just asking you, hyung."

"But the tteokbokki was insanely delicious! We should go there with the members some other time."

"You and your love for tteokbokki, hyung!" said Kwangmin as he shook his head.

Youngmin looked at Kwangmin with a frown, "What? I said we should go there with the members. I didn't say that I'll go there all by myself. And don't act like you don't like eating tteokbokki."

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Jeongmin as he entered the room again, earning him another glare from the twins.  "Since when did you guys have issues with me? It's like both of you are launching a war against me!"  whined Jeongmin with a pout when the twins smirked at him.

 

 

"I thought that you're going straight home after you meet up with your friends, Minyoung-ah."

"Oppa said that he's busy, so I thought I'd help you clean this place up, umma. Are there any leftovers, umma?" asked Minyoung as she took a seat beside her mother.

"I think that you're here to eat and not because you wanted to help me, Minyoung-ah." replied her mother with a smile as she passes the leftovers to her daughter.

"Isn't killing two birds with one stone a great thing, umma? I get to eat and you can clean up faster." said Minyoung cheekily as she stuffs with tteokbokki.

"Aish, this girl! Oh, Minyoung-ah! After you left, there was a guy who came here. He looked exactly like the first guy that came with his girlfriend. You should see him! He was sooo cute! I think they're twins."

OMO! Could it be him? Ehhhh! Maybe it's someone else! They're not the only twins here in Korea!

"Did you heard what I just said, Minyoung-ah?"

"Yes, umma! A cute guy came... He looked like the previous one that already have a girlfriend. I should see them and you think that they're twins. Did I miss anything else, umma?"

"Stop fooling around. I was telling you the truth! They do look cute!" said her mother irritatedly.

"Aish, umma! Stop trying to matchmake me with some creepy guy that you assume cute!" replied Minyoung as she continues to eat her tteokbokki.

 

 

 


OMO!!!!! It seems like forever since I last updated! *What am I talking about? It is forever!!

Thank u to my loyal subscribers that kept on waiting for me to update day by day!!! I really appreciate your support :)

I know this chapter is kinda short, but still... I updated after ages of living under the rock!! LOL >.<

College was crazy.. Luckily I'm on 3 weeks break! Phew! But the bad thing is.. I'm going back there for 2 weeks starting this coming Monday!  T.T

I was thinking of doing something different for the next chapters.. In this column or in my AFF blog.. Maybe like some current favourites or some Q&A session about myself.. What do u guys think??

Anyways... To my new readers, do click on the subscribe button :) N to my subscribers.. Do leave your comments down below!! :D

 

*Btw.. I'm no longer a lonely girl! I've found a really nice guy who really likes me and we've been together for 1 month! Yeay! Overly excited over here! <3<3