It's a she... Right?

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

Hyungjun creeps slowly behind Yunji, making sure that she doesn't realises his presence in the hair salon.  "Oppa! Don't start getting all lovey dovey with unnie right in front of me!" cried Minyoung when she sees her brother entering the salon.

"Yah! Must you spoil my plans? I was trying to surprise my baby over here." replied Hyungjun while holding Yunji by her waist.

"Well, I sort of saw you walking in here just now. So it's not much of a surprise actually. I just pretended to not see you." said Yunji while snuggling closer towards her boyfriend.  Hyungjun widens his eyes, listening to Yunji's reply.

"How could you do that to your boyfriend?"

"Do what?" asked Yunji looking puzzled.  "Well, to tell you the truth. Your surprises aren't very surprising, actually. I always have to act like I'm surprised."

Minyoung who was listening to the couple's conversation just laugh her heart out.  It's so fun seeing oppa and unnie, together. I want a boyfriend too!!!  Hyungjun ignores Yunji and smack Minyoung's thighs lightly.  "Yah! What was that for?" cried Minyoung, annoyed.

"For fun! Anyways, how did your mission today go? I bet it's a failure!" said Hyungjun while arching his eyebrows with a grin on his face.

"Seriously? This is Minyoung we're talking about. Yoo Minyoung! How can you possibly think that I failed my mission?" replied Minyoung arrogantly.

"You succeed?! How did you~ Didn't they saw~ When did you~ "  Questions came out of Hyungjun's mouth like bullets coming out of a gun.

"Woah!! Chill oppa! One question at a time." replied Minyoung with a cheeky smile on her face.  Yunji just sit beside her boyfriend while listening to the siblings conversation.

"How did you do it?"

"I put it in the twin's backpack."

"Didn't anyone saw you?"

After hesitating for a moment, Minyoung finally replied.  "Well, that I'm not really sure... But I don't think so."

"How can you not be sure? What if someone sees you? OMO!!! I'm so embarrassed to call you my sister!" cried Hyungjun like a little girl, making Yunji hit him lightly on his arms.  "What?" asked Hyungjun while looking at his girlfriend.

"You're acting like a girl!" replied Yunji with a slight giggle.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"You two love birds can go ahead with your couple fights. I'm going to make myself useful by watching some Boyfriend's videos." said Minyoung as she get off of the sofa.  I wish I could act like that with Youngmin oppa!

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah! You sure you don't know how the tteokbokki end up in our backpack?" asked Youngmin for the nth time.

"How long are you going to keep on asking me that question, hyung? I told you, I didn't see anyone. Well, I think so. I mean, I was busy texting with my girlfriend." replied Kwangmin irritatedly.

"You sure, Kwangmin-ah?"

"Aish! Stop annoying me with your questions, hyung! Why do you want to know who gave the tteokbokki so badly? I mean, obviously it's from a fan."

Youngmin hits Kwangmin's head lightly making him grumble in response.  "I know it's from a fan. But the weird thing is, it taste exactly the same as the tteokbokki that I received at the airport."

"You mean, the one that the mysterious fan gave you? Seriously?" asked Kwangmin with a frown.  Youngmin just nod his head in reply.  "Probably it's from the same person. Or probably it's from a different person. Maybe they bought it at the same place. Who knows, right?"

"But why must they be so mysterious? They can give it to me face to face, right? I'm not going to hit them or anything."

"That is a question I can't answer. Only that mysterious fan can answer you for that question, hyung. But I got to admit, that tteokbokki was super delicious."

"I know right! I'm just wondering how she look like." said Youngmin with dreamy eyes.

"Are you sure that the fan is a 'she', Youngmin-ah?" asked Jeongmin while taking a seat beside the twins.  "It could be a 'he'. You'll never know, right?"  Jeongmin arched his eyebrows while smirking at Youngmin.

"Aish, hyung! Must you spoil my imagination? I was picturing a pretty girl with a lot of aegyo and you just made me imagine of a guy with hairy feet!" replied Youngmin irritatedly as he punched Jeongmin's arms lightly.

Jeongmin laugh his heart out listening to Youngmin's complaint.  "Sorry to burst your bubbles, Youngmin-ah! But you never know, I could be right about your mystery fan."  Jeongmin teased Youngmin again making him pout.

Aish! Seriously this hyung! How can he make me imagine weird things! But Jeongmin hyung might be right. That fan could be a 'he'... Wait! Why am I thinking that way? I'm absolutely positive that the fan is a pretty girl. Right?

 

 

 

 


Hey readers! Do u guys miss me? I know I really do miss reading your comments!!

Finally got a chance to update a chapter... I know it's really short! Is it lame? Sorry if it is! >.<

College is making me crazy! Like seriously, I'm going mental!

Please continue to subscribe to this story if u r a new reader!!

And to my dear subscribers, please comment down below and cheer me up!! *I'm dying over here!! =.=