Mission Impossible!!!

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"You asked umma to make tteokbokki again, Minyoung-ah? Are you going to give it to that Youngmin guy again?" asked Hyungjun when he saw Minyoung scooping the tteokbokki from inside the pot into a food container.

"Don't call him that way! He's not just some guy, ok! He's a very charismatic guy!" whined Minyoung as she wipe the drippings of the food container.

Hyungjun walked beside his sister and took a bite of the tteokbokki from inside the pot,  "You're going to give it to him again?"

Minyoung nodded her head in reply,  "Yunji unnie told me that they went to the hair salon every week. She told me that they made an appointment for today as well."

"Yeah, I heard from Yunji that the Boyfriend members come to the hair salon often. So how are you going to give that tteokbokki to him this time?"

"I guess I'll find a way to sneak this container into Youngmin oppa's backpack."

Hyungjun arched his eyebrows, hearing to his sister's explainations.  "Do you think that it's going to be easy doing that, Minyoung-ah?"

"I'll figure out a way eventually, oppa."

"You need a ride to the hair salon, Minyoung-ah?"  Minyoung nodded the her head.  "I'll drop you off at the hair salon on my way to work."

"Thank you, oppa!" cried Minyoung as she ran to her bedroom to get her backpack.

"It sounds like mission impossible, you know?"

"What is?" asked Minyoung when the both of them were in the car.

"Giving that tteokbokki to that Youngmin guy. It seems impossible to do so."

"I told you. I'll figure out a way to give it to Youngmin oppa no matter what!"

Hyungjun just shook his head while still focusing on his driving,  "Haih! If only Sistar goes to that hair salon as well!"

"Yah! Yunji unnie works there! And you're thinking of flirting with Sistar if they went to her hair salon?"

"My girlfriend doesn't get jealous easily."

"That's what you think! You want to come with me?" asked Minyoung the moment the car stopped in front of the hair salon.

"Nope! I have some work to do. Send hugs and kisses to Yunji for me. Ok, Minyoung-ah?"

"Aish! You're so bothersome, oppa!" whined Minyoung.  "Thank you, oppa! Wish me luck!" cried Minyoung happily as she got of the car.

The moment she enter the hair salon, Minyoung quickly ran and hug Yunji who is at the front desk.  "Yah! What is wrong with you?" asked Yunji irritatedly while trying to get out of Minyoung's tight grip.

"Oppa says to send hugs and kisses to you. I won't kiss you because it will seem super awkward!" replied Minyoung, looking all innocent.

"Aww! I wish I could hug your brother instead of you! But this is ok too!" cried Yunji while hugging Minyoung back.  Minyoung felt someone staring intensely at her so she turn her gaze to the othe side of the desk.  There standing not one but six guys, looking at the both of them hugging like in a drama scene.

"Unnie! I think you can let go off me now. The customers are here!" Minyoung whispered, making Yunji widens her eyes in shocked and quickly let go of Minyoung.

"Omo! Annyong haseyo! Have a seat. We'll start styling your hair in a bit." greeted Yunji with a smile.

"Annyong haseyo!" Minyoung greeted as well when the six guys walked passed her.  Mission start!!!

 

 

Huh? When did I put my backpack over there? Oh, maybe Youngmin hyung put it there!  Kwangmin grabbed his backpack which is on a table before leaving the hair salon.  It wasn't this heavy before we came here. Aish! What did Youngmin hyung put in here?  Kwangmin slowly open his backpack the moment he got in the van.

Youngmin who is sitting beside him trying to find a comfortable spot to take a nap.  The sudden smell of tteokbokki makes Youngmin's eyes which were about to close, widens immediately.  "Yah! When did you buy the tteokbokki?" asked Youngmin while his lips.

"Me? Buy it? Didn't you put them in here?"  Kwangmin looked at his twin while pointing to his backpack.  Youngmin shook his head in reply, his eyes still stuck on the tteokbokki that Kwangmin is holding.

"Yah! Don't eat it yourself! Give me some!" cried Youngmin and grabbed the food container from Kwangmin.

"Aish, hyung!" whined Kwangmin with a slight pout when he was about to bite the tteokbokki.

"Sharing is caring! Especially between twins!"  Youngmin eyes widens even more when he tasted the tteokbokki.  It tastes familiar! Could it be the same person? But how come I didn't see her? Is she a... STALKER?!?! Or maybe a... SASAENG FAN?!?!

"You didn't share it with me when you received that tteokbokki from a fan last week!" complaint Kwangmin while trying to get the food container from his twin.

"Yah! Give me some too!" cried Hyunseong who is sitting in front of them.

"No way, hyung!" shouted the twins in unison.

"Fine then. I'll go buy some for myself later. You guys don't have to be all crazy just because of the tteokbokki." said Hyunseong while he continues to listen to his IPod.

"Hyung! Give me some!"  Kwangmin tries to do aegyo in front of Youngmin so that he could eat the tteokbokki.

"Aish! Just because you're my twin, doesn't mean I have to share everything with you!" said Youngmin while eating a mouthful of tteokbokki.  Kwangmin didn't argue anymore but instead he decided to keep himself quiet and sit a little distant from his twin, feeling hurt by Youngmin's words.

Youngmin realises that he shouldn't have said that when Kwangmin just stayed silent.  It made him feel awful that he had said that to his own twin.  Youngmin slowly nudge Kwangmin and held out the food container to him.  Kwangmin just looked at the container and then to Youngmin's face.  "I don't want it. Eat it yourself." said Kwangmin, sounding cold.

"Don't be such a baby. Just eat it already."

"I said I don't want ~ "  Before Kwangmin could even finish his sentence, Youngmin shoved in a mouthful of tteokbokki into Kwangmin's mouth.

"Now just eat the rest of it and don't be sulky!" said Youngmin firmly and continue to feed his twin.

"I can eat it myself." replied Kwangmin softly, trying to get the chopsticks from Youngmin but he wouldn't allow it.  So Kwangmin decided to stop trying and continue to eat the tteokbokki, with Youngmin feeding him.  It really does taste delicious! I wonder who gave it to Youngmin hyung... But the huge question is... How did she managed to put it in the backpack??

 

 

 


I double updated today! Are u guys happy?? Well, I hope so! :)

I'm just trying to update as much as I could before entering college...

I'm not bringing my laptop to college so I can't update for maybe a few weeks (starting from next week) Sorry!!

To my new readers, please subscribe!

And to my subscribers, don't forget to comment down below!!! XD (Your comments means a lot to me!! >.<)