Twin's thing

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

Let's get things straight! I'm with someone like him alone right now, and no one seems to notice?! At all??  Minyoung smirked as a thought slipped in her mind.  That means even if we date, no one will know! Right? Am I right or am I not?  Minyoung shakes her head slowly to clear her thoughts.  He's going to think that I'm crazy if he sees me acting weirdly!

"You okay?" asked the guy as he takes a bite of his last tteokbokki.

Told you! He'll think that I'm crazy by now!  Minyoung clears , trying to think of something to say.  "You~ You must be really hungry to be able to eat all three servings by yourself. I'm impressed!"  Well.. Maybe not! I know he can do it.

"It's really delicious. Someone gave it to me a few times before. It taste exactly the same." the guy replied softly, almost whisper like.  "Never get them anymore though. Must be tired of giving it to me."

OMO!! He's talking about me! MUST NOT FAINT!!  "A girl gave it to you? Possibly a crush of yours?" asked Minyoung, acting all dumb.

"A fan actually. Probably a sasaeng fan."

What?! Sasaeng fan? I am not a sasaeng fan!  "Why did you say that she is a sasaeng fan?" asked Minyoung with a little anger in her tone.

"Why are you getting all irritated about?"  The guy looks at Minyoung with a frown.

Act natural Minyoung-ah. Act natural.  "Wait a second! What did you say? A fan? No wonder it's like I've saw you before! Let me take a look at your face again." says Minyoung getting into her actress mode.  Owh come on Minyoung! You can act better than that!

The guy quickly gets up from his seat after hearing Minyoung's words.  "Forget I ever said that!" he says nervously.  "How much is all this?" he asked as he reach out for his wallet.

"You're an idol aren't you?" asked Minyoung again with a cheeky smile on her face.

"No, I'm not!" replied the guy and quickly leave the stall after putting a few thousand won on the table.

Minyoung just smile looking at his backview.  Now that's interesting! Isn't it?

 

 

"I'm back!" shouted Youngmin the moment he entered their dorm.  "Yah! Is that my iPad?" asked Youngmin while eyeing the gadget in Kwangmin's hands.

Kwangmin nod in reply.  "Let me borrow it for a while."

"Where's yours?"  Kwangmin didn't say anything but pointed to their bedroom.  "Go and use yours then! I'll take it for you." said Youngmin as he walk in the room to change his clothes.

"Yah! It's charging." shouted Kwangmin.  "Just wait 5 minutes! I'm almost finish with the manhwa."  His eyes scanning the screen like a high-tech scanner.

"Read normal manhwa Kwangmin-ah. Your eyeside is already bad." replied Youngmin as he walked out the room.

"They're not that bad. Don't exaggerate!"  Kwangmin rubbed his eyes slightly as he finish reading the manhwa.  "You didn't bring anything back for me?" asked Kwangmin, half hoping while batting his lashes at his twin.

"Sorry~ No." Youngmin replied softly.  "I was in a hurry just now."

Youngmin words made Kwangmin look at him confusedly.  "What happen?"

"Nothing."

"Aish, hyung. Tell me." whined Kwangmin.

"Don't worry. It's nothing."  Youngmin brush it off quickly.  "Don't ask anymore, Kwangmin-ah."  Kwangmin pout in reply, earning him a pinch of both cheeks by his twin.

"Yah! It hurts!"  Kwangmin slaps Youngmin's hands away and starts rubbing his sore cheeks.

"Youngmin-ah. Where did you went?" asked Jeongmin who came out of the kitchen.

"The tteokbokki place that I like."

"You didn't bring any home?"

"Forgot to. Sorry, hyung. I was rushing just now." answered Youngmin as he rubbed his nose awkwardly.

"Why?" asked Minwoo suddenly who was silently playing with his laptop.

"Uhh.. Nothing!"

"Don't tell me... You met the girl from the stall didn't you?" whispered Kwangmin softly to his twin making Youngmin eyes grew wider.

"How did you~~ ?" stuttered Youngmin.

"She's quite pretty, right?" said Kwangmin still in a whisper with a sly smile.

"Yah! Mind your own business!" replied Youngmin frustratedly and walk to the bathroom.

Jeongmin nudge Kwangmin's arm slightly.  "What did you say to him?"

"You mind your own business as well, hyung." said Kwangmin with a giggle.  "You too, Minwoo!" added Kwangmin when it seems like Minwoo was about to ask the same thing.

"Yah! Don't keep secrets from us!" said Jeongmin as he tries to playfully punch Kwangmin.  Minwoo who saw it join in too.

"Aish, hyung!" whined Kwangmin when he is being squished by Jeongmin and Minwoo.  "It's a twin thing!" he added, panting.

Youngmin who walked out of the bathroom looked at them blankly.  "What happened?"

"Youngmin-ah! Help me!" cried Kwangmin when Minwoo starts to tickle him.  Youngmin just stare at them with a slight smile.

"Youngmin-ah! Tell us what happen just now when you were out." said Jeongmin as he stands up.  Youngmin quickly run to their bedroom and lock the door.  "Yah, Youngmin-ah!"

 

 

 


Annyeong readers!! ^.^

As promised.. I've updated again!! Let's celebrate now shall we?? *fireworks & happy dance

I've watched a lot of Boyfriends shows just to get back in the mood for writing this story..

I just know that they had move to a new dorm.. But for this story, let's assume it's the old one >.<

Any Boyfriend show recommendation from u guys? Leave a link down below if there is!! *preferably in eng sub!!!!

Anyways... Sorry if the story is still lacking and not up to your standards!! I'll try and write better!! >.<

And as usual.. if u enjoy this story, do show your support by subscribing to this story and leave your comments down below!! :)

 

*psst!! if u're looking for Kwangmin's fanfic and haven't read my other story besides this one.. do check it out!! here is the link..