No way!

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Aish! Why must we still open the stall if umma is not around?" said Minyoung grumpily while putting out chairs and tables for their customers.   "Even oppa is not here to help me!" she grumble again.  When she is all done, she takes out her iPod and starts listening it.

"Can I have a serving of tteokbokki please!" said a guy from a nearby table.  "Excuse me?"  Can't she hear me?  The guy stood up and walk to where Minyoung is.  He waved his hands infront of her face making her startled.

Minyoung looked at him with wide eyes.  Stunt!  No way!!! I must be dreaming!  Minyoung pinch her left arm slightly.  Ouch! Okay.. This is definitely real! I might actually faint! Which of course I'm not going to because it will be super embarrassing. I wouldn't want anything like that to happen infront of him now would I? Of course not! I'm going crazy with all this monologues.

"Do you work here?" he asked again.  Minyoung just nod her head slowly.  "Can I have a serving of tteokbokki then?"  His question made her stand on her feet instantly and start scooping a plate of tteokbokki for him.

OMO!! His voice! His sweet voice!!  "Sor~ sorry! I didn't hear you just now." replied Minyoung shakily while passing the plate to the customer.  OMO!! What have I done to receive such wonderful gift like this?!

"That's alright. I got what I came here for!"  The guy was all smiles while he stuffed his mouth with the food.  "Can I have a bottle of soju as well?" asked the guy innocently.

What?! "Soju?!"  Minyoung stared at him in shocked.  The guy look back at her with his big round eyes.  You've got to be kidding me!

The guy giggled in reply.  "I don't look old enough to drink huh?" he said with a sly smile.

"You really want one?" asked Minyoung timidly.  

"Nah! It's alright. I was just joking anyway. Are you old enough to be selling soju anyway?"

Minyoung look at the guy and frown.  "I'm older than I look!"

"You sure? I might be your oppa." he said with an amusing smile on his face.

Oppa~~  Minyoung giggle slightly to herself.  "I was born in 1995!"

"Not so small after all. We're the same age." replied the guy while still eating his tteokbokki.  "This tteokbokki is so delicious! Can I have another serving?"

Minyoung walk back to the counter to take another plate of tteokbokki and a bottle of water.  I can't say no can I? He is the customer.

"Hey! Have we met before? I think I saw you somewhere before." pointed the guy when Minyoung walked back to his table with another plate of tteokbokki and a bottle of water for him.

"I guess you have good memory then." she replied with a slight smile.  OMO!! He remembers me!  Her thoughts made her face turned red but she quickly try to calm herself down.

The guy arched his brow, puzzled.  "So that is a 'yes' I take it?"  Minyoung just nod in reply.  "Aren't you going to tell me where I've met you before?"

Should I? Of course you should! Wait!!  Don't tell him!  "Nope! Not going to tell you." said Minyoung with a cheeky smile.  Let see if you can really remember oppa!

 

 

"Hey! Anybody seen Youngmin?" asked Donghyun as he sits on the sofa in the living room.  Hyunseong looks up from his book and shrugged his shoulders.  "Kwangmin-ah! Where's your hyung?"

"My what?" shouted Kwangmin from the kitchen.

"Your hyung!!" Donghyun shouted back.

"Which hyung?" replied Kwangmin as he came in the living room with a mug in his hands.

"How many do you have?" asked Donghyun sarcastically.

"Well.. There's you, Jeongmin hyung and Hyunseong hyung." said Kwangmin innocently.

"Youngmin is not your hyung?"

"Youngmin? Ah! That's my twin."

"He's older than you."

"By a few minutes. So that doesn't count."

"But still, your hyung."

"Okay, fine! He's my hyung." said Kwangmin with a pout.  Jeongmin smacks Kwangmin's lips as he sits beside him.  "Aish, hyung! What was that for?"  Jeongmin just ignore him and start playing with his iPad.

"Where is he?" asked Donghyun again.  "Youngmin. Where is he?" says Donghyun once more when Kwangmin looks confuse.  Aish! This boy is really irritating.

"Owh! He says he's going out for a while. I don't think he'll be back late. So don't worry too much." replied Kwangmin while turning on his laptop and takes a sip of water from the mug.

 

 

 


Hello readers!! Ok! Now everybody..  Let's take a moment of silence to appreciate the fact that I've finally updated this story!

Are u guys as happy as I am?! >.<

I'll try to update as frequently as I can! I promise!

Btw..  Have u guys watch Boyfriend's White Out mv yet?  It's super amazing!  They have definitely become super hot!! >.<

Anyways..  It's 2 a.m. now where I'm at..  So i'll update and straight away go to bed in hoping to dream of all those 6 dreamy guys!!

Don't forget to subscribe if u enjoy reading this story and leave your comments down below!! :)