All the things that happened just before lunch

What Happens in SM, Stays in SM [though EXO thinks otherwise]

 

 

 

~It's a pain in the to be the leader...

 

 

 

“You, you, come with me.” Suho, the ever-respectable leader pointed to both Sehun and Kai.

 

“You two,”he pointed to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “Buy lunch.”

 

“What?” The two protested in unison.

 

“Jinx!” Chanyeol shouted. “You owe me a coffee.”

 

“As if you need one! You look like you’re taking your coffee through a bong pipe.” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

Two of them immediately started poking each other like it’s an all-out war.

 

“Park Chanyeol, Byun Bacon-“

 

“Baekhyun! Baek! Hyun!” The shorter of the two stumped his feet.

 

“Stop fighting and go get lunch!” The leader shouted.

 

“Why do I have to go with him? I can do it alone, hyung.” Chanyeol suggested.

 

Baeukhyun rolled his eyes before saying, “I’ll just come with you guys.” He pointed to Sehun and Kai.

 

“All of you,” He pointed to Kyungsoo who was then talking to the girl beside Kris. “Form a circle and sit down!”

 

The five boys felt anger in Suho’s voice and hurriedly sat in a circle without any noise.

 

Kris raised his eyebrows impressed.

 

Suho sat down in between Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

“Kai, Sehun and me will just go change our clothes back in our room upstairs since the rest of you had your clothes down here. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, you go outside and buy us lunch since you two need to sort out your beef against each other.”

 

“What about me?” The wide-eyed boy raised his hand.

 

“You stay here and um,” Suho caressed his non-existent beard. “Arrange where we’re supposed to eat.”

 

“Okay.”He shot back excitedly. “Can I go now?”

 

“Where are you going?” Suho asked.

 

“There,” Kyungsoo pointed to Kris.

 

“Why?” Sehun asked.

 

“To talk.” Kyungsoo answered. He was about to stand up when Kai held him back to sit.

 

“You know her?”

 

Kyungsoo looked to where Kai was holding him. Kai slowly removed his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“No, but I was about to. But hyung called me.” He replied sadly. “Can I go now?”

 

“Wait,”Suho pointed at Baekhyun. “Dyo, tell him what you’re getting.”

 

“Oh! I want one jajangmyeon hyung.” He told Baekhyun his luch excitedly. “Can I go?”

 

“Sure,” Suho nodded.

 

Kyungsoo was on his way to Kris but stopped when Sehun spoke up.

 

“Wait!”

 

Kyungsoo turned to go back into place.

 

“What about them?”Sehun pointed to Kris and the girl.

 

“Oh yeah, Dyo, take Baekhyun with you. Ask them what they’re getting.” Suho directed the two boys.

 

“Wait for me!” Chanyeol stood up quickly to catch up.

 

“Hyung!” Sehun held out his hand asking Chanyeol to help him up.

 

The two ran up to Kris. Kai stood up slowly and walked towards the others.

 

Suho sat there alone.

 

“What about me?”

 


 

 

 

~What's for lunch?

 

 

One minute it was just Kyungsoo.

 

Later, he came back with Baekhyun in his arms.

 

A few moments passed and Chanyeol came running with Sehun trailing behind him.

 

Then there was Kai walking slowly to them.

 

 

Lena was there sitting, not even a clue how she still manages to keep her heart beating.

 

 

Kris was laughing pointing at Lena’s face. The others were staring at him confused.

 

“Annyeong!” Baekhyun waved at Lena and slowly sat on the floor in front of her. Kyungsoo followed sitting next to him fist-bumping Kris in the process.

 

Kai sat beside Kyungsoo. Chanyeol ran next Suho who was about to sit next to Baekhyun and pushed him off then proceeded to sit down but he got pushed extra hard by Baekhyun. Sehun saw the opening and ran quickly and sat on the same spot in a flash beaming the victory face. Chanyeol was standing up but was pushed back down hard by Suho. The latterten proceeded to sit next to the maknae. Chanyeol, on the other hand, had no choice and sat down beside Kai.

 

And Lena was still there sitting.

 

“Look at her! She looks like you Dyo.” Baekhyun nudged the wide-eyed guy next to him.

 

Sehun chuckled staring at the girl in front of him. “She does.” He was about to say something else but he was unable to make another move when the girl turned her eyes to look directly at him.

 

“You okay?” Kris poked Lena on her arm still laughing.

 

“I told you I couldn’t handle it…” Lena said softly.

 

“She talked.” Kai said nudging Chanyeol with his elbow who in turn glared at him.

 

Kris smiled then clapped his hands once. “Guys, this is Lena. Lena they are EXO.”

 

The boys roared in hellos and his except Chanyeol who was still glaring at Lena.

 

“Annyeong Lena!” Baekhyun waved happily at her making Lena smile from ear to ear.

 

Sehun lost it. From then on, he sat there smiling like Park Chanyeol on crack and kept staring at the girl.

 

“She can’t speak in Korean.” Kris butted in.

 

“Awww,” The boys fell quiet.

 

“But she knows some words so be careful what you say, Lena can understand you anyhow.”

 

“Hyung, ask her what she wants to eat.” Baekhyun turned to Kris.

 

Kris smiled before asking Lena in Korean and the girl answered in the same language as well.

 

“I thought she can’t talk in our words?” Suho asked.

 

“I told you, she knows some.”

 

Kyungsoo waved to Lena and got her attention. “Youwant jajangmyeon too?”

 

“Ne oppa, “ Lena answered.

 

Baekhyun typed in the girl’s order into the note he was keeping on his phone.

 

“Hyung, what about you?” Baekhyun asked Kris.

 

“Just ramen with some kimchi as a side.”

 

“Me too! Ramen, but no kimchi please!” Suho shouted.

 

“Bibimbap!” Kai shouted.

 

“Same here!” Chanyeol followed.

 

“Let me repeat that. Bibimbap for Yoda and Jongin,”

 

“Yah!” Chanyeol poked Baekhyun’s arm.

 

Unaffected, Baekhyun continued. “Ramen for Suho hyung, same for Kis hyung plus the kimchi,”

 

Kris nodded.

 

“Jajangmyeon for me, Dyo, and Rena.”

 

Lena laughed at how cute Baekhyun says her name.

 

“Dude, it’s Lena.”Kyungsoo said.

 

“Right, Rena.”Baekhyun replied coolly.

 

“Le~na.”Kyungsoo pointed out stressing the L this time.

 

“I don’t care, I want it to be Rena so be it.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He remembered Sehun hasn’t said his order yet. He poked the boy who in turn faced him.

 

“What’s yours?” He asked.

 

“What did you get hyung?” The maknae said snapping back to reality.

 

“Uh, Baekhyun, Lena and I will have jajangmyeon.”

 

Sehun flinched hearing the girl’s name. “Then jajangmyeon it is!” He shouted.

 

Suho flicked his palm on Sehun’s head. “Yah, what’s wrong? I’ve never seen you this excited with food. Come on Kai, let’s go.” The three of them walked out of the room.

 

Kai waved goodbye to Lena. Sehun followed keeping his eyes on Kai.

 

Baekhyun stood up clearing dirt off his bum. Chanyeol followed.

 

“Bye bye!” Baekhyun waved to Lena cheerfully.

 

Kris waved to Chanyeol but he just looked away. Kris wondered why but he brushed the matter of very quickly.

 

Lena stood up and ran out the door and Kyungsoo caught up to her quickly.

 

“Jalgayo!” Lena shouted but low enough not to disturb the people next door remembering Amber’s rule # 1.

 

The five boys turned to face her and waved goodbye.

 

Kyungsoo pulled her into the room after.

 

Lena entered the room with a face far different to the face she had saying goodbye to the guys moments ago. She was shocked to see Suho hit the youngest that way. Kris saw Lena’s reaction and quickly explained what happened. “Don’t worry, that’s normal.”

 

“Never see that on cam though,” She whispered.

 

“You never saw this Baekhyun torture Luhan and Tao?” Kris pointed out.

 

“That was just playing around,”

 

“Tao said it hurt.” He pouted.

 

A smile crept on Lena’s face as he looked directly into Kris’s eyes and she raised her eyebrows to him several times.

 

“Taoris is real, isn’t it?” She said nudging Kris on his side causing him to laugh.

 

“No.” He replied smiling.

 

“I knew itttttt!” Lena shouted kicking up her feet and clutching on her pants.

 

Thank God Kyungsoo was in the dressing room.

 


 

 

 

~You Lookin' Fine...

 

 

The EXO dorm was actually two huge rooms big enough to fit six man-sized five-year-olds in each room, one for K and one for M.

 

Suho slid the key into the knob and opened the door in one turn. The three of them removed their shoes at the door which was one strict rule of the house. The rules made by Do Kyungsoo himself.

 

Kai went into one of the bedrooms. Suho and Sehun went in the other. They quickly took off their clothes to change into new ones.

 

Sehun couldn’t find his favourite pair of jeans so he asked his hyung if he had seen it. Suho pointed out to the living room where their newly washed clothes were.

 

The maknae strutted out the room to find his missing clothes.

 

Kai, at the same moment went outside fully clothed to get some chips from Chanyeol’s private stash. He didn’t know he would find Sehun bent down looking for something near the big red sofa wearing his pink boxers,       only his pink boxers. He snuck up to the guy and slowly reached his hand near to Sehun’s .

 

 

 

 

SLAP!

 

 

 

 

“DAYUM gurl, you lookin’ fine!” Kai said imitating an accent.

 

Sehun was clutching his y posterior in pain.

 

“Why’d you do that?” Sehun groaned.

 

Kai bit his lip which angered Sehun more.

 

“I’ll get you back when I recover from this!” The younger one shouted as his hyung strutted down the kitchen leaving him behind without a single word.

 

And the eldest who was currently humming ‘Angel’ in the open bedroom didn’t even bother to give a damn.

 


 

 

 

~Let's Give it a Shot...

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking quietly behind the tall monster leading the way.

 

Neither of them have spoken for a while in this quiet part of the street.

 

Bored, he began to sing ‘Baby don’t cry’ passionately.

 

He was getting to the song’s when Chanyeol interrupted.

 

“You know, Dyo’s voice is better than yours.”  The tall guy said without looking behind him.

 

Feeling hurt, he immediately thought of a great comeback. “Yeah, he even dances better than you as well!” he answered cheerfully.

 

Chanyeol stopped walking and faced him.

 

“Why do you always pick on my dancing skills?” He asked laughing between his words.

 

“Why do you always pick on me?” Baekhyun shouted. Anger filled his little body, he wanted to punch the guy in front of him but he knew it wasn’t right.

 

Chanyeol’s smile faded as he felt Baekhyun’s anger. He felt a jolt of guilt course through every part of his body that urged him to tell the truth.

 

“I have my reasons.” He shot back.

 

“Well you and your reasons can stay right here and never go near me again because I’m going there alone!” Baekhyun shouted as he walked past Chanyeol bumping him hard causing the guy to lose his balance.

 

Chanyeol was lucky the wall was there to catch him and he regained his posture quickly.

 

“Hey! Why are going out alone? Hyung said we-“

 

“I have my reasons!” Baekhyun shot back and continued to walk.

 

“Baekhyun wait!” Chanyeol called out.

 

The boy wasn’t stopping so he ran to catch up to him.

 

“Baekhyun I-“ He out his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder but the boy shoved it off.

 

“Go away!” He shouted.

 

“No!”Chanyeol shouted louder than Baekhyun as he took the boy’s hand.

 

The shorter guy’s eyes widened when he felt the warmth of Chanyeol’s handon his.  Quickly, Baekhyun pulled his hand off and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“Save it, Yoda. No one’s watching.”

 

“Look, I’m sorry.” Chanyeol started but Baekhyun remained faced from him.

 

“I never meant for you to be this mad.”

 

“Well I am, way to go.”

 

Chanyeol sighed.

 

“Why do you always pick on me? Is it because I’m short and you think I’m easy to take on?”

 

“No that’s not-“

 

“If that’s the case there’s Suho  hyung and Kyungsoo! Go bug them for a change.”

 

“They’re no fun.” Chanyeol pouted.

 

“What? Fun? I’m just for fun Park Chanyeol?” Beakhyun roared in anger.

 

“That’s not what I meant! “

 

“Then why me?” Beakhyun shouted on Chanyeol’s face. It was near enough for Chanyeol to see tears building up in his eyes. He felt the chills down his spine. He never meant for things to go this far. He knew Baekhyun was boiling mad at him right now and as much as he didn’t want anyone to know his reason, he had to tell it to this boy.

 

“You look adorable when you’re mad, “ Chanyeol whispered letting his head hang on his shoulders in embarrassment.

 

“What?” Baekhyun didn’t get a clear shot on what the guy said.

 

“I said you look adorable when you get mad!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

Baekhyun’s arms flopped down and he turned to walk away from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol watched as the boy walk away.

 

His mind was telling him to let it go and go back to the studio but his guts tell him to follow that bacon. So he did.

 

“I’m not done yet, “He grabbed Baekhyun shoulders and turned him around to face him.

 

He took a deep breath, bowed his head, and said what’s on his mind, “I’m sorry I make you mad every day. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I’m sorry I went over the line countless times. I’m sorry I was selfish.” He looked up to Baekhyun’s face. “You just look so cute when you’re mad.”

 

“That was so gay.” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s face lightly away from him.

 

He chuckled making Chanyeol smile.

 

“Gay? Who was the one about to cry just minutes ago?” Chanyeol said poking Baekhyun’s cheek.

 

“Oh get off,” Baekhyun brushed it off. “Just don’t bully me anymore. I’m older than you.”

 

“By days!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

“Come on. All that drama made me hungry.” He started walking motioned at Chanyeol to follow him.

 

Chanyeol ran smiling ear to ear and wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Ddeokbokki?”  He suggested.

 

“Maybe.” Baekhyun answered.

 

“Hey,”

 

“What?” Baekhyun replied quite annoyed.

 

“You know Baekyeol?”

 

“I’ve hear it from Sehun.” He remembers Sehun showing him posts on the internet of him and Chanyeol hugging and holding hands and having fun and and they call it Baekyeol.

 

 

“Wanna give it a shot?” Chanyeol asked eyebrows raised.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Amber was scuffling in her seat.

 

The last thirty minutes was torture for her and she couldn’t do anything about it but tap her fingers on the table.

 

The noise was driving Krystal crazy as if their manager’s voice wasn’t enough. She looked back and forth from Amber’s fingers until she couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

“WILL YOU STOP IT?” She snarled grabbing Amber’s hand.

 

“No, little one,” Amber whispered slowly. Krystal rolled her eyes. “The question is will he stop talking?”

 

Krystal sighed. “Oppa, when is meeting gonna end?” She asked the guy in the middle of the U-shaped table.

 

“Just a few more minutes,” He answered before turning back to the board he was discussing. “Now, back to the matter at hand, we all know that your style last time was a hit but we should come back with a new style like-“

 

Everything else was a blur to Amber. She was waiting for the clock to strike twelve so she’ll be free. Amber let out a deep breath and rested her head on the table. She took out her phone and sent Kris another message.

 

 

 

 

She tucked her phone in her pocket and proceeded to tap her fingers louder, she stared at the clock which was now saying 11:50 at noon. Krystal looked at Amber annoyed and rolled her eyes. Sometimes, she thinks she’s more mentally mature than her unnies.

 


 

 

Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol were headed back to the building both carrying two plastic bags in each hand containing eight bowls of noodles they would be having for lunch.

 

Baekhyun was silent, taking a break from arguing with Chanyeol about the ‘BaekYeol’ thing. They passed a landmark telling him they’re just a block away. The guy in front of him seemed to be in the middle of a deep thought when a foreign girl just as tall as him walked up to Chanyeol and asked to take a picture. Chanyeol just stood there staring at the girl until Baekhyun nudged him with his elbow and motioned him to go closer. Chanyeol bent down low enough to the girl’s face and the camera snapped a shot. The girl thanked the two guys and shook Baekhyun’s hand, she then took off.

 

The two continued walking silently. Baekhyun felt weird having Chanyeol this quiet around him for the first time so he decided to talk.

 

“She kinda looked like Rena, didn’t she?” He started.

 

It took Chanyel a few moments to react to Baekhyun, “Huh?” he stopped walking and turned to face Baekhyun.

The shorter guy bumped into Chanyeol. He shot Chanyeol an irritated look and pushed him to walk straight ahead.

 

“I said she looked like Rena.” He repeated.

 

“No she didn’t. She’s prettier.” Chanyeol answered.

 

Baekhyun flashed his ‘what the hell’ face. “What? I sat in front of her back at the studio and she looked very pretty to me.”

 

“No she’s not. I look prettier dressed up as a girl.” The tall guy answered coldly.

 

“What the hell Chanyeol,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “What happened to you? You normally drool over every new girl you see in the building.”

 

“I do not!” Chanyeol pouted.

 

“Yeah you do. I wonder where hyung met her.”

 

“Can we just change the topic please?” Chanyeol replied sounding quite annoyed.

 

Baekhyun was taken aback by the tall guy’s attitude. “What’s your problem?”

 

“I just don’t want to talk about her.”

 

“Diva much, you’ve never even talked to the girl.”

 

“And I’m not planning to.”Chanyeol snarled, causing Baekhyun to stop talking.

 

After a few silent minutes, Chanyeol felt bad shutting Baekhyun down like that. He decided to explain his side.

 

“I’m just mad at Benben.” He stopped walking and Baekhyun bumped into his back once more.

 

“Dude, why do you keep on stopping!” Baekhyun snarled. He noticed Chanyeol’s looking a bit down at the moment and decided not to push him and talk about his problem first.

 

“Why are you mad at hyung?” He asked.

 

“Well, while we were filming, I texted Tao asking if he knew Kris hyung’s friend.” Chanyeol paused.

 

“And?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“He asked me which friend I was talking about and I replied saying ‘she’ and describing her as short, and well, pretty.”

 

“I told you.”

 

“Yeah, and then I mentioned they were quite close.”

 

“What did he say?”

 

“He replied ‘LOL’.”

 

Baekhyun laughed. “Really?”

 

“Yeah and he told me that Kris hyung never mentioned a female friend to him, ever. But he said that Benben texted him that morning talking about a girl visiting the building.”

 

“So that’s it. What are you mad about?”

 

“I think that panda isn’t telling me everything. I think they’re hiding something from me.”Chanyeol answered.

 

“Don’t be such an overly attached dongsaeng, Yoda.” Baekhyun mocked and pulled Chanyeol to start walking.

 

“That’s not it. I’m upset because Benben never told me about her.” Chanyeol hesitated but followed letting Baekhyun drag him along.

 

“So what if Kris has a new friend? Why are you so affected by it?”Baekhyun looked into Chanyeol’s face.

 

The question made Chanyeol think. Why am I?

 

He swallowed and stared at a different direction. He bit his lip before saying what’s on his mind.

 

“Because I feel like I’m nothing to him now,” Chanyeol whispered..

 

Baekhyun felt the sadness in Chanyeol’s words but he was more focused on that jolt of pain he felt when he realised he wasn’t the only one Chanyeol was thinking about. He eases his hold on Chanyeol’s wrist and eventually sets it free. He remained silent and lets Chanyeol continue.

 

“Since this morning he didn’t even talk to me. I’m not even sure if he looked at me for once.” Chanyeol lets his head hang from his shoulders.

 

Baekhyun kept on walking silently.

 

“It’s kind of petty, isn’t it?” Chanyeol asked looking and Baekhyun.

 

The guy up front just nodded his head.

 

“You’re right. I should just as Kris.”

 

With that, neither of them spoke until they arrived at the building.


 

 

 

Lena placed Kris’s phone on top of her bag. As much as she wanted to explore the contents of that beautiful piece of , it was against Kris’s privacy.

 

She puffed her cheeks and looked around the quiet room. The walls were plastered with mirrors all around making her assume that this is where EXO practices their dances and everything else. But she was curious where the hell that cloud thing at the back of every SM dance practice video was.

 

Lena stood up and removed her shoes. She saw the socks she was wearing were her favourite ones. She happily walked a few steps to the middle of the room to get a closer look at a poster on the other side of the room. Lena read the Korean words slowly; she stopped when Kyungsoo came out of the dressing room carrying a bunch of white cushions. He didn’t see Lena due to the size of the said cushions.

 

Lena stared at Kyungsoo as he sets the cushions down to the floor, his black shirt sliding down his back revealing his skin and a peek on his underwear.

 

Lena’s eyes widened and she gasped at the sight of the man’s bare skin.

 

I’m not supposed to see that. She quickly shut her eyes.

 

“Lena,” Kyungsoo called. The girl slowly opened her eyes to see Kyungsoo looking at her with those adorable wide eyes.

 

Kyungsoo smiled showing his gums. Lena stood frozen as she cannot believe she’s seeing this with her own eyes.

 

The boy continued on his work and went back to the dressing room. Lena followed behind him to this door plastered with colored post-its. Most of them written in Korean but some were familiar to her eyes. She saw one written with ‘Suho the great’, another one was a cut-out of Baekhyun’s pre-debut face with a huge scribble of the word ‘bacon’ on top of it, and on the middle of the post-its was a huge picture of Sehun on his birthday with a girly lettering of ‘Sehun Moon’ below his face and at the bottom was signed with ‘Love, Yixing and Lu Han’.

 

Lena was laughing at the door when Kyungsoo opened it. Both of them were surprised and laughed at the same time. The boy carried out a table with short stands and set it down beside the cushions.

 

Lena stood far from Kyungsoo. She wanted to help him set up but for some reason she’s afraid of making contact with the boy. She remembered when her friend asked her once ‘What would you do if you see anyone from EXO in front of you?’ and she replied that she would probably just stand there and stare which is what she’s doing right now.

 

Kyungsoo noticed Lena staring at him. He looked directly at her and smiled while setting up the pillows. Lena’s heart raced.

 

“Can I help?” She said briefly.

 

He looked up to her and gave a half smile which turned into a grin when he handed her out four cushions. Lena walked to him and took the pillows bowing after she received them and Kyungsoo bowed in return.

 

Lena remained silent while putting the pillows in place for the guys to sit on when they eat.

 

She finished and walked off quietly.

 

Kyungsoo saw her walk away and he quickly said, “Thank you.”

 

Lena turned quickly to smile and nod at the boy and proceeded to sit in her spot on the floor. Kyungsoo saw her open her bag and dug into it. Lena looked for her notebook to finish her last drawing.

 

Kyungsoo pursed his lips and wondered why she was so quiet when a while ago she was so cheerful and kept on smiling when Kris hyung was there.

 

“Maybe she doesn’t like me as much as Kris hyung.” He whispered.

 

Lena was afraid. She was afraid for a reason she didn’t even know. Everything feels like a dream for her and she wanted to be careful not to touch anything and rip those fragile things apart. Kyungsoo seemed too good to be true. In Lena’s eyes, he was the most fragile thing inside the room.

 


 

 

~The WOES...

 

 

 

While Amber was there in the room tapping away, the three were on their way back to the studio.

 

Suho and Kai walked fast while Sehun, on the other hand, was behind them still rubbing his rear end. They filed in the elevator.

 

“Wonder if those two are already back.” Suho said.

 

Neither of the two younger ones reacted.

 

Sehun was busy glaring at Kai whilst Kai was busy doing nothing.

 

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. As the eldest, Suho stepped out first and Kai trailed behind. Kai took a step and felt a painful punch on his left shoulder.

 

“What the ?” Kai looked behind him. He found Sehun looking extra cold than usual.

 

“Beware of the woeth thou have downed upon thythelf for thlapping my ath foul creature.” He whispered into Kai’s ear.

 

Chills ran down his spine as the words rang in his mind. Woes

 Kai witnessed the world stand still, neither a sound nor a movement, just him and the words the maknae whispered into his innocent ears. What would the man do to him? There were infinite possibilities. A bead of sweat made its way down Kim Jongin’s neck as the aching lump on his throat fought its way out of him and he

 

bursts into laughter.

 

“Dude, I wanted to take you seriously but the lisp oh my god,” Kai snorted.

 

Sehun’s face wrinkled in anger and he pushes Kai out of his way as he stomped through the hallway.

 

“Hey Sehun wait, I’m sorry,” Kai clutched his tummy hurting from laughing at the poor maknae.

 

Suho watched as their youngest stormed past him with every step resonate the quiet hallway. He turned to see Kai sitting in the elevator laughing his off.

 

“What did you do?” The leader shouted.

 

Kai tried his best to talk in between his laughter, tears welling up his eyes.

 

“I didn’t mean to laugh… I tried to hold it in but-“He didn’t finish his words due to uncontrollable happiness. A few moments later, he calmed down and attempted to explain once again. “Gosh I feel so bad,” He said wiping the tears off his face. “He was serious but his lisp just- oh my god,” He howled in laughter clutching his belly.

 

“We’re not supposed to laugh at the lisp, Jongin. You know that!” Suho shouted.

 

“I know. I’m sorry.” Kai said making his way to stand up straight after the laughing fit he pulled off.

 

Suho sighed and dragged Kai with him.

 

 

Sehun was far ahead from the two. He marched his way to the studio breathing heavily.

 

As the youngest, the others see him as the weakest, the pushover, and no one seemed to take him seriously. It was enough that they made him do the ‘aegyo’ part in their group but for crying out loud he’s twenty years old, he just wanted for his hyungs to listen to him for once and treat him like the man he is and stop calling him ‘cute’.

 

He neared the studio and saw someone outside. He went closer but he accidentally startled her.

 

“Oh, Sehun-ah,” Amber shrieked.

 

“Hi noona,” He greeted dolefully.

 

She noticed Sehun was a bit off. “What’s the matter?” She asked.

 

Sehun looked into Amber’s eyes and asked. “Do you think the way I talk is funny? Jongin always laughs at me.”

 

“What are you talking about?

 

“My lisp,” He replied. He hated the way his hyungs always take his words as a joke because of the way he talks; they always call him Thehunnie and say he’s really cute; he hated being treated as little kid.

 

“What?” Amber exclaimed. “No, it’s not funny. You’re the only one in here that talks like that and you should be happy you’re unique. Plus, you’re really cute when you talk.” Amber smiled and scuffled Sehun’s hair.

 

Sehun smiled and felt brighter all of a sudden. It feels different when a noona calls you cute, it makes him smile.

 

Amber opened the door and both of them went in. Sehun went inside and looked the door behind him, he hopped to Amber laughing quietly to himself.

 

Suho took off running to the door after seeing Sehun went it but he was too late, it was locked.

 

“Sehun-ah,” He called out but no response form the other side.

 

He sat down with his back against the door. He kept knocking but the people inside didn’t seem to care.

 

Kai walked slowly to him. Suho kicked his shin and blamed him for everything.

 

“This is your fault,” He said.

 

The younger one shrieked in pain. He called out to the door, “Sehun-ah I’m sorry,”

 

“Please open the door.” No response.

 

A few seconds later a note slid onto the window and the hands taped it on.

 

Kai read the note:

"Enemies of Oh Sehun shall not pass."

 

“Looks like we’re eating outside,hyung”

 


 

 

 

Lena brushes off the dust left by the eraser. She held out her notebook majestic on the new addition to her journal. She flinched at the sound of EXO’s ‘Angel’ breaking the silence of the room. She grabbed Kris’s phone and she saw that Tao was calling. With no other option, she opted to run out to Kyungsoo to let him answer but the music stopped. She sat back down and unlocked the phone.

 

The door opened and Lena though I was Kris.

 

“Oppa, Tao called and umfrmsdlfr-“ Amber hugged her immediately.

 

“I can’t breathe,” Lena shrieked.

 

“Sorry.” Amber releases Lena.

 

Sehun walked to the dressing room to go get Kyungsoo and the two girls sat down on the floor and continued talking.

 

Outside the quiet room was Chanyeols voice echoing in the hallway.

 

“What are you two doing?” Chanyeol asked, his eyes looking at Suho for answers.

 

“Sehun locked us out.” Kai butted in.

 

“Why?” Baekhyun popped out of nowhere startling Suho.

 

“Jongin went below the belt with Sehun earlier, where the hell did you come from?” Suho asked, eyes on Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Kim Jongin, what are you doing below Sehun’s belt?” He shouted completely paranoid.

 

“What the hell Chanyeol,” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “What did you do this time?” He turned to Kai.

 

Kai just sighed and didn’t answer.

 

Chanyeol knocked at the door and shouted. “Yah! It’s me, Chanyeol. We brought the food, open the door.”

 

Lena heard the familiar voice and stood up. She held the knob and heard the other person say, “It’s Chanyeol, open the door.”

 

Lena did so and was greeted with a sight of the tall man nearly touching the top of the door.

 

Chanyeol did not expect to see Lena, much less her open the door for him.

 

“Hi.” He said waving his hand.

 

“The noodles will pour out Moon Moon!” Kai shouted seeing Chanyeol sway the bag of noodles.

 

Baekhyun chuckled behind him. “Yah! Moon Moon-ah,” He mocked.

 

“You should’ve given him the bibimbap.” Suho whispered.

 

Lena bowed to Chanyeol and moved out of the way, she didn’t understand but she’s just as afraid to get near him as she was to Kyungsoo.

 

What’s wrong with me?

 

Chanyeol went inside and Baekhyun followed. They both spotted Amber and greeted her.

 

“Hey Chanyeol, you’ve probably seen her earlier,” Amber slung her arm on Lena’s shoulders. “This is my best friend, Lena.” She said in Korean.

 

Chanyeol froze. Everything he said about Kris and Lena all went back to him and slapped him hard on the face. His face slowly flushed into the color red. He didn’t even notice Kyungsoo taking his plastic bags away.

 

Chanyeol just said and a suttle, “Hi.” And waved goodbye then walked away dragging Baekhyun along with him. “Hi Rena!”Baekhyun waved happily.

 

Kyungsoo finished setting the table for everybody.

 

“Bapmokgoseyo!”He called out to everyone in the room.

 

The six boys were all sitting around the table in a second. Kyungsoo called out Lena and waved at her to join them. The rest looked at her expectantly. She then stood up and pulled Amber by the hand all the way to the table, she wasn’t feeling afraid anymore since Amber was there.

 

“Why are you taking me with you?”

 

“We’re going to eat!” Lena said excitedly.

 

“But I didn’t order anything.”

 

“Nah, we’ll share mine.”

 

Both of them sat on the cushions at the end of the table.

 

“I’ll eat later when we go out.”Amber whipered.

 

“No. We share.”

 

“You stubborn dwaeji.”

 

“Wait.” Lena furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“What?”

 

“You don’t have chopsticks.”

 

“We share.”Amber grinned.

 

Lena looked at Amber in disbelief.

 

“Really, you’re going to share chopsticks with me?”

 

“Why not?” Amber broke the chopsticks in half and said, “Jalmokgoseubnikka!” and the otherson the table repeated. She then gladly took the first bite into Lena’s jajangmyeon.

 

Lena watched as Amber slurped down the black-bean noodles.

 

“Your turn.” Amber handed her the chopsticks, cheeks puffed with noodles.

 

Lena slurped a long chain of noodles and some sauce landed everywhere on her cheeks. Amber laughed and wiped them off with tissue. She took the chopsticks from Lena and gulped down another batch into .

 

“Our friendship just went up on a whole new level because of these chopsticks.” Lena said causing Amber to nearly spray out the water she was drinking to Baekhyun who was seated beside her.

 

They both laughed and Lena looked around those people enjoying their meals and noticed someone missing.

 

“Where is Kai oppa?” She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi there reader... :]