Amber's Friend

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

Summer is fast approaching. Everyone is anxious as well as excited for the school year to end. My friends were all planning where to spend their summer vacation. Most of the students are talking about it. During lunch break, my and my friends decided to have lunch together. Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin joined me and Key. Luna is busy with her career, being a member of student council.

 

"We're gonna be senior next school year, we should really get a girlfriend before this school year end."Minho stated.

 

"Do you guys have a girl in your mind that you wanted to become your girlfriend?"I asked them before I take a bite on my food.

 

"Krystal Jung!" they all answered in unison except Onew with a wide grin on their faces.

 

"Then you guys should divide her."I said to them and laugh.

 

"Shut up, hater." Key said and scoffed.

 

"Minho, you're cousin is Krystal's close friend, how come you didn't ask her to hook you up to Krystal?" Taemin asked Minho.

 

"Believe it or not, I had been asking her to do that but I think she doesn't want to."Minho sighed.

 

"It's because she knows that you are a player and will only hurt Krystal Jung at the end."I stated and laugh. The rest of them laugh along with me.

 

"Aish, if it is Krystal Jung. I will be loyal to her."Minho remarked.

 

"How about you Am? I know you are close to Luna. Do you have any feelings for her?"Onew asked me curiously.

 

"I admit that I love my best friend. But I don't think and I am not confident that I will make her happy."I stated. I look at Onew straight in the eyes since he is just sitting across me and put my right hand on his left shoulder. "I will entrust her to you."

 

We all laugh seeing Onew's tomato red face. I think only Onew and Luna doesn't know that they have feelings for each other among all of us. 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can't help but to notice Amber and his group of friends. They are really having fun while hanging with each other. I kinda regret what I did to Luna at the Convenience store the other night. If I smiled at her or greet her, who knows, maybe I am now one of Amber's friend. But I can't really help it, I got pissed off at that time. I snap out of my thoughts when I remember that Sulli's cousin  is close to him.

 

"Hey Sull." I turn to her.

 

"Hmm?"she hum in response and continue in munching her food.

 

"Yeah, why?"she answered after she swallowed her food.

 

"Invite him and his friends to come into Kai's party."I told her and it made her furrowed her brows.

 

"Why do you want them to come?"she asked me curiously.

 

"Well, I think it will be more fun if they are there."I answered and put on an innocent smile.

 

"Hmmm, okay."she agreed and deep inside it makes me so happy. I didn't let it to become obvious. "But you know, him and his group of friends got a crush on you. Are you okay with that?: You said you don't like guys fan boying on you, right?"she continued.

 

"All of them?" I questioned her.

 

"Yeah."She answered as she nod her head.

 

I was about to smile but stop from doing so when I heard her next statement.

 

"Ah, except Amber and Onew."Sulli added.

 

I don't mind not having too many fan boys because I never ask to have them in the first place. I don't need their attention, I only need one's attention, and it is Amber Liu's attention. I hope fate will bring us together one day. Even as just friends, I will be happy about it.

 

"Oh do you remember Luna Park?"Sulli suddenly asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Yeah. What about her?"I asked her.

 

"She is not Amber Liu's girlfriend. She is just his best friend."Sulli stated.

 

"So d-does it mean that...."

 

"Yeah,my cousin and his group of friends are all single."

 

I must become one of Amber's friend as soon as possible.Now that I know that he is still single, I won't let any girl get closer to him ahead of me.