Jerk Amber

Looking From A Distance

LUNA's POV

 

My best friend had been missing for week. I got surprise when he suddenly appear again today. He greeted us with his dorky smile and our classmates welcome him warmly. They got a lot of questions to him just like me and Key. I hug him tightly because I really do miss him so much.

 

"Where have you been, bro?" Key asked him.

 

"Mom overreacted about my headache and brought me to China to have a check up."Amber replied to us.

 

"Krystal had been looking for you, you know." I told him and he just flash a faint smile to us.

 

"Yeah, I dropped by in their classroom before I head here." he answered us.

 

"And?" Key asked him curiously.

 

"What do you mean by 'and'?"Amber scoffed and sat down to his seat. 

 

"What happen next?" Key questioned.

 

"She asked me a bunch of questions and I answered all of it. I just realized that having a girlfriend is really tiresome. You are obliged to tell her everything you have to do as well as your plans and she got upset wheneve you failed to do so." He stated which made me furrowed my brows.

 

"You sounds like a jerk, Amber." I scolded him. What he said really didn't amused me.

 

"I'm just telling the truth, shorty." He retorted and chuckled.

 

"You are just being a jerk, Amber."I replied to him, looking at him with piercing eyes.

 

"Okay!"Key blurted out, getting in between me and Amber. I think he noticed that the atmosphere started to tense up. "Bro, the rest of the guys wants to see you too so let's hang out after class."he continued.

 

"Sorry, but I can't hang out with you guys later. I promise Ailee that I will accompany her to go shopping."he answered.

 

I notice how Key change her facial expression. We both got surprise of what Amber had said. Since when him and Ailee got close with each other?

 

"Why are you spending time with her instead with Krystal?" I asked him. "You just got back here and you choose to spend your time with Ailee than with your girlfriend?"

 

"I can't break my promise to Ailee. Besides, I can always hang with Krystal anytime." he answered to me.

 

"You know Krystal easily got jealous, right? Did she knew about that?" Key asked him.

 

"Do I need to tell her that too?" Amber replied, raising his brows.

 

"Of course, dude!" Key exclaimed.

 

"Aish, having a jealous type of girlfriend is really a burdensome." Amber stated, looking annoyed.

 

"Yah!" I yelled at him because I really got pissed off. He got startled of my sudden outburst. "What's wrong with you? Did you hit your head with something hard for you to change into a jerk?" I said to him with sarcastic tone of voice. I notice his eyes widened then change into a saddned one.

 

"Alright then, I will inform her that I will go shopping with Ailee later." He said after he got up from his seat. "I hope you will be happy with that, shorty."he added with a smug on his face and left.

 

"Amber seems....different."Key mumbled.

 

"He became a jerk." I spoke.

 

I watch him as he walk out into our classroom. I will ask Aunti if that Dino got possessed by a demon or something because he is not really the Amber that I knew. His jerkiness is unbearable. After he left, he didn't came back for our class anymore. It made me wonder where he went. He never cut class before. When our afternoon class were finally over, a commotion occured. A news reached to me that really shocked me.

 

"Lun, Amber and Krystal broke up." Key told me.