Kai's Sudden Action

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

Today is our first day of school. We are now in our senior year, our final year in highschool. Luna came into my house to woke me up again. I always greet Krystal a good morning by sending her a message. Believe me or not, I keep on praying for me and Krystal to belong together in one class. I wish the higher Being will grant my sort of request to Him.

 

"I thought you won't be walking with me every morning to school anymore."Luna said to me.

 

"Why did you think that?" I asked her and scoffed.

 

"Because you have,Krystal now."she replied. "What's your status with her anyway?"she asked me.

 

"We are currently dating."I answered to her.

 

"Dating? So it means that she is now your girlfriend?"she replied.

 

"Not yet, we are just dating."I said to her and it made her furrowed her brows.

 

"And she is fine with it?"she asked me with disbelief in her voice.

 

"Maybe."I replied.

 

"Yah!" Luna said with annoyed tone of voice and glared at me.

 

"What?" I asked her.

 

"You better made up your mind, Dino! Ask her to be your girlfriend already if you love her!"she told me.

 

"Hey, chill shorty!"I said to her and chuckled. "Alright, I will."I said to her when her expression did not change.

 

"Good!"she said to me and walk ahead.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I waited for Amber at our school's front gate. There are guys who are surrounding me, my fan boys. I think they already know that Kai and I broke up so they are not afraid anymore to come near me. They slowly walk away from me when Kai approach me.   It's been a while since we last saw each other.

 

"Krys, can I talk to you?"he asked me with hopeful eyes.

 

"You are now talking to me."I said to him coldly.

 

"I know I made a mistake, Krys and I deeply regret on what I had done to you."he said to me while looking to me with guilty eyes.

 

"Just forget it, Kai and let's both move on and live the present in separate ways."I replied to him.

 

"But I want you to be always a part of my present, Krys. I---I still love you!"he said to me and this is the very first time that he said those words to me.

 

I look at him and he is looking back at me. He curved a smile. The more I look into his eyes, I feel like I'm drawing back to him.

 

"Krys."he called me gently as he grab my hand. "I know I am in no position right now to ask you this, but will you please give me a second chance?"he continued.

 

All the students were looking at us. Kai is really talking loud and I think they heard what he all had said to me. I'm pulling my hand back but he is holding it firmly, unable for me to break free.

 

"Kai, let go."I told him.

 

"No, not until you give me that second chance."he retorted.

 

"We are over Kai, so deal with it!"I said to him sternly.

 

"I won't accept it, Krys."he said and I can see pain in his eyes. "I feel like I'm going crazy thinking of you."he continued.

 

Is this for real?

 

"Please Krys, give me another second chance and I will be a better boyfriend to you."he assured me.

 

I think the crowd symphatize him and they started cheering for me to give him a second chance. The cheer slowly get louder and louder. I look at Kai again and he is looking at me with full of hope in his eyes. Amber and I are dating now, but he didn't still say those three words to me. When I am lost in my thoughts and lower my guard, Kai suddenly press his lips against mine which made the crowd quiet and me got stunned.

 

"I really miss you ,Krys. I really do! I now realized how much I loved you when you left me."Kai told me when he parted our lips.

 

I got speechless, still surprise of his sudden actions. The crowd began teasing us again and cheering. When I look around, I saw Amber, heading inside into our school campus. I can see the disappointment in Luna's eyes before she followed Amber behind.