Our First Date

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber and I decided to watch some movie. He let me choose what movie for us to watch so I choose the romantic one. I think it is not his type but he never protested to me. He bought some popcorns and drinks for us. I enjoyed watching the movie with Amber, even if I felt it awkward during the kissing scene. It made me remember our kiss. When we got out at the cinema, unexpectedly, we came across with one of his friend, I think. Amber introduced us and I learned that she is my Unnie, Victoria-unnie.

 

"Wow, I didn't expect that you are going out with Krystal Jung, Amber." she told us and giggled.

 

"Uhm, actually this is our first time to go on a date, Vic."Amber replied timidly and laugh awkwardly as he scratch the back of his head.

 

"So you guys just get together recently?"she asked us.

 

"We are not yet together, Unnie."I answered to her and she gave us a confuse look.

 

"Uhm, how about you Vic? Who is with you?" Amber asked her.

 

"I'm meeting an old friend here."she replied briefly with a smile.

 

"Oh, I think that old friend is a candidate of becoming your boyfriend, huh?"Amber which make her giggled and blushed.

 

"He is not, Am."Unnie replied timidly.

 

"Alright."Amber replied and chuckled.After our short conversation with Vic-unnie, we head to a restaurant to grab our lunch which he suggested.I didn't expect that a frugal like Amber will spend a lot in a date.  A waiter attended us and took our orders. The restaurant had a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere and got a beautiful view outside.

 

"How did you know this place?" I asked him.

 

"Mom told me about this place."he replied to me. "It's a nice place, isn't it?"he continued with a grin on  his face.

 

"Yeah, it is!"I agreed.

 

"Everytime we come here, let's make here our spot."he told me.

 

"So there are still next time?"I asked him and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, every Sunday let's go here and have a lunch or dinner together."he replied.

 

"As long as you're paying."I responded jokingly.

 

"Of course, I will."he answered and scoffed.

 

Being with Amber is really fun. He is the type of person who won't let you get bored. He only focused his attention to me. He always listen to me when I talk and never cut me off. I never talked a lot before but if I'm with him, I feel like I'm turning into a talkative person. Only one girl just cut our good conversation.

 

"Excuse me."she said to us. Amber and I turn our attention towards her. She is just around our age.

 

"Yeah?"Amber asked her.

 

"Can I use your phone? I just needed to call someone but my phone died."the girl said flashing an awkward and timid smile.

 

"I...." I kick Amber under the table which made him winced in pain. I glared at him when he looked at me.

 

"I think there is a payphone around here."I said to the girl with a stern voice when she looked at me. Her style of getting someone's number is old.

 

"But that payphone don't work anymore. So can I borrow yours?"she insisted, flashing a smile to Amber. Amber glance at me and I rolled my eyes on him.

 

"I'm sorry Miss but I don't have my phone with me this time. I don't bring my phone when I'm on a date."Amber told the girl which makes the girl disappointed and me surprised. Amber looked at me, asking if I had my phone with me.

 

"Low batt."I said to him.

 

"Oh, okay. Sorry to disturb you guys."the girl said and excused herself.

 

"Don't just kick me next time, Krys."Amber complained and rub his leg under the table. "It really hurts."he added.

 

"How would I know that you didn't brought your phone with you."I retorted, feeling guilty deep inside and continue to eat my food.

 

"Well now you know that I don't bring my phone when I'm on a date with you."he replied and continue to eat his food.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal easily get jealous. I didn't expect that she is a jealous type of person because when she was with Kai, she just let him talk to his fan girls. I think she is like this now because of what she had experienced with Kai.  After we had our lunch, we decided to go to the arcade station to have some fun.

 

"Amber, get me that Llama stuff toy."Krystal said, pointing at the claw crane machine.

 

"Okay."I said to her and insert one token to start the machine.

 

"Make sure that you will get it or else I will smack your head."She threatened me.

 

"Instead of threatening me, you should cheer for me to get it."I said to her and scoffed.

 

"Whatever."she said, with an uncaring tone of voice.

 

I mentally laugh at her because she starts cheering when I started to move the crane. It is quite difficult for me to get the stuff toy that she wanted. I think her and Noona are fond of Llamas. After a few attempts, I finally managed to get it. It made me happy seeing Krystal got so happy about it. She is hugginh it like there's no tomorrow. It is already late in the afternoon when we decided to call it a day.

 

"Did you had fun with me today?"I asked her when we reach in front of their house.

 

"Yes, I did."she answered me happily.

 

"Cool."I replied to her, returning back her smile. "So take good care of that Llama."I told her while looking at the stuff toy that she's hugging.

 

"You don't have to tell me that."she retorted.

 

"Right!"I scoffed.

 

"Uhm, thanks for today."she said to me and kiss me on my cheek which draws a smile on my face.

 

"If this is what I get at the end of the day then, I think we should go on a date everyday."I said to her with a grin and it made her laugh.

 

I think our first date went well. I hope the rest of our dates will end up like this too.