Happy

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I took the courage to ask that question to Amber. Lately, I notice that he is more caring to me and I'm falling more and more deeper to him. I want to know his feelings for me too because I am absolutely sure about mine. I don't want to be delusional and assume that he loves me too because of what he is showing me and the way he treats me. I notice that he finds it hard to answer my question.

 

"Aish! Forget it!" I spoke.

 

His silence is  scaring me. I am not ready to be friend zoned yet. I walk ahead of him and he is just following me behind. I got disappointed of him and annoyed as well. He didn't say any words until we reach the front of our house. 

 

"Thanks for taking me home."I said to him and he just nodded his head. "Good night!" I continued with annoyance and turn my back at him.

 

I think that question cuts his tongue and made him mute. When I was about to go inside, I got surprise when he suddenly grab my hand. I turn to him, looking at him with widened eyes. He slowly let go of my hand and look away.

 

"Uhm, about your question earlier..."he cut off his sentence.

 

"I told you to forget it."I replied to him.

 

"Aish, just hear me out first."he retorted, sounding annoyed.

 

"Okay, speak!" I told him. I hope he won't put me in a friend zone.

 

"I........I am not sure yet."he said timidly and I notice a pink shade in his cheeks.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked him, feeling relieved. I know now that he don't see as just friend.

 

"I am not sure if I see you really only as a friend or.....more than that."he replied, turning his face red.

 

"Alright, I understand."I said to him and turn my back at him before he notice my smile.

 

"Uhm, I was just wondering if..."

 

"If what?"

 

"You could go out with me this Sunday?"he continued and my smile widened.

 

"Are you asking me to a date?"I asked him.

 

"Y-Yeah."he replied.

 

"Pick me up at 9 o'clock a.m here."I told him before I get inside.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I can't believe it! I just ask Krystal Jung to go on a date with me. Weirdly, it made me feel so happy when she agreed to go out with me this Sunday. I thought she will decline my invitation. I walked back into our house while humming and smiling like an idiot.

 

"I'm back."I yelled and went to the living room.

 

"Welcome back, Dino."Luna replied with a smirk on her face.

 

"Where is Mom?" I asked her as I sat down beside her on the couch.

 

"She's taking a bath."she replied to me. "Hmmmm, you look so.....happy."she continued.

 

"Am I?" I answered and chuckled.

 

"Yes you are,dork!"Luna remarked and scoffed. "What did Krystal did to you that made you so happy? Did she kissed you good night?"she asked, slightly leaning her face closer to mine with her cheeky smile.

 

"Of course not."I said to her and scoffed.

 

 

 

"Then what?"she asked with furrowed brows, dropping her smile.

 

"Nothing."I answered.

 

"Liar."she retorted, pointing me with her finger and narrowed her eyes.

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are!"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"You are!"

 

"Na-ah!"I replied to her and chuckled and she burst into laughter.

 

"You sounds like a spoiled brat kid."she scoffed. "But seriously Am, I'm happy for you. At last, you finally found someone who makes you feel happy that way."she continued. "Thanks to Krystal Jung, my best friend is more happy now than before."she added with her cheerful smile.

 

I think Krystal Jung is really making me happy more than before. She is surely giving me this weird feeling. Our conversation was cut when I think my migraine suddenly attack again. Luna massaged my forehead.

 

"Since when did you have this migraine?" Luna asked me.

 

"Just recently. I thought I am having this headaches because of my eyes but I got wrong."I replied.

 

"Do you have a medicine for it?"she asked.

 

"Nope. The pain won't last long anyway."I answered her.

 

"Don't ignore this,Dino. It might get worst later on if you won't take any medication."she scold me.

 

"Medicine is expensive."I whined.

 

"Don't be too thrifty. Health is important too, you know."she retorted.

 

"Alright, I will buy some tomorrow." I told her.

 

"Good. But you should visit a doctor first for proper medication."she said.

 

"If I got time."I answered her.