Goddess Look-Alike

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

I flopped on my bed when I reached home. My back hurts because Krystal didn't get off until we reach their house. I think Krystal came into my life just to make me suffer. I called Luna again and she yelled at me because of hanging up on  her earlier. I'm dealing now with three girls in my life. Krystal, Luna and my very own Mom. I barely handle Luna and Mom, how much more with Krystal.

 

"How's the party?" Mom asked when I joined her in breakfast.

 

"It's okay."I replied shortly and start to pour some cereals on my bowl.

 

"Had you make some friends?"she asked.

 

"Yeah, they were all Krystal's friend." I answered.

 

"You and Krystal have no plans today?"she askedm me again.

 

"Nope. It's our day off Mom, rest day." I said to her.

 

"Well, I'm just wondering if you guys have plans today."she replied with a cheeky smile. "Oh, where did you get that bruises?"she asked me, her eyes fixed on my shoulder.

 

"Oh, I think I get it when I carried Krystal last night."I answered her.

 

I notice that Mom is looking at me with concerned eyes. I think her overprotectiveness has been activated now.

 

"Put some ointment on it."she said to me.

 

"Alright."I answered her with a smile and she smiled back.

 

Mom went out after our we had our breakfast so I was left in our house alone. I turn on the TV because boredom is slowly killing me. I think I got used of have Krystal around because she just pop up in my head. My attention was transferred to my phone when it buzzed. Seeing the name of the caller made me smile.

 

"Yeah?" I answered, adjusting my voice.

 

"Amber, this is your Jessica-noona."

 

"Oh."

 

"Whoa! You sound disappointed. Are you thinking that is was my sister calling you?"she scoffed.

 

"Ah, yeah and I'm not disappointed Noona."I defended myself.

 

"Whatever, anyway can I ask you a favor?" she asked.

 

"What is it, Noona?" I replied.

 

"Can you look after my sister? I got to go somewhere else and she is sick. She has a fever and cold."

 

"Ah okay, Noona."I said to her.

 

"Oh, thank you, Llama." she said happily. "Buy some medicine for her too and fruits, mangoes."she added and then hang up.

 

I think it's normal for that two sisters to demand something to someone. I called my Mom and inforemed her that I'm going out. I bought all Noona said to me and head to the Jung's house. I rang their doorbell and it's Krystal who wrapped herself with a thick blanket open their door.

 

"What took you so long."she said to me annoyingly.

 

Only Jack-Jack welcomed me happily. I pat his head and he wags his tail. Krystal lie on their couch. I feel her forehead and she is reall hot. I get a glass of water and then make her drink the medicine that I bought.

 

"Play with Jack-Jack while I'm resting."she told me.

 

"Are you comfortable to sleep there?" I asked her, raising a brows.

 

"Too tired to go upstairs."she replied and close her eyes.

 

I turn my head to their stairs and it's kinda long staircase. They are rich but I think they don't let their household workers to stay inside. I carried her and I think she got surprise by it. She wrap her arm around my shoulder and look at me with furrowed brows.

 

"You can rest comfortably on your bed. Don't worry, my thoughts is always clean."I stated to her.

 

"Stupid!"she scoffed and then rested her head on my shoulder.

 

"Jack-Jack, let's bring this Princess to her room. Lead me the way."I told the dog and he barks.

 

I think he understand me because he go ahead of me on the stairs.

 

"You got a smart dog."I said to Krystal.

 

"Of course, he belongs to me. Don't talk to me, I'm too tired. I want to rest."she answered.

 

"Okay, Princess."I replied with sarcastic tone of voice and she pinch me on my chest.

 

I was about to complain to her but she glared at me. So I just keep my mouth shut and curved a smile to her. After I brought Krystal into her room, I and Jack-Jack spend our time playing with each other. I decided to prepare a soup for Krystal after and mango shake. I stayed in her room with Jack-Jack so that I can check on Krystal. If she's sleeping, she looks like a kind Goddess.