Friends

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

This stupid Llama thinks highly of himself. What the hell with that just 1%?! I really want to strangle him to death. Lucky for him, I have these feelings for him so I can't do that. Finally, we arrived at my friends house so I gather back my cool. My friend Jiyoung, she came from a really wealthy family. I think Amber got fascinated when he saw how big their house is. I introduce Amber to them and my friends raise their brows and I glared at them. Amber greeted them politely and they did the same.

 

"So it is really true that you and Kai had broke up?" Jiyoung asked me when Amber separate from us and hang with other guys.

 

"Yeah, I am not a cheater keeper." I answered to her.

 

"And that Amber guy is your new boyfriend?" Hara asked while looking at Amber.

 

"That guy has only one percent attraction on me."I stated, starting to feel annoyed again.

 

"One percent?" Sulli questioned and scoffed in disbelief.

 

"Yes Sull, just damn one percent!" I replied and they all laugh.

 

"I see that you really likes him."Eunjung stated. "Well, don't worry sister. One percent can become a hundred if you nurture it."she continued with a smile.

 

"Eunjung is right, Krys. You told us that you are currently working at their cafe, use that chance to make him fall for you." Sulli stated.

 

"Well, I am not planning to make him attracted to me in just a hundred percent."I spoke.

 

"How many percent then?" Hara asked.

 

"Higher than the number of stars in the sky Hara."I said to her with a smirk.

 

"Wow, you want Amber to get crazy over you." Jiyoung mumbled.

 

"More than crazy and insane, Jiyoung."I answered and they all scoffed.

 

"Good luck, Krys." Eunjung said as she pats me on my shoulder.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I met Donghae, Sehun, Kris, Luhan and Siwon. I think Krystal's group of friends are not that bad.But I am sure they are all bunch of spoiled rich kids. These guys are talking about different kinds of stuffs. I just nod my head because most of the things they are talking about are the things which I cannot relate.

 

"So Amber, you are now Krystal Jung's new boyfriend?" Siwon asked.

 

"Just a friend, Hyung." I replied to him and it made their brows raised.

 

"You are not her boyfriend?" Donghae asked me again.

 

"No."I replied shortly as I shook my head.

 

"Tsk, your missing a hundred percent of your life bro."Sehun scoffed.

 

"And why is that?" I asked him.

 

"All of us wants to dater her but she rejected us. She chose Kai over us."Kris stated.

 

"According to Kai, Krystal is good." Siwon said, stressing the last word with a weird smile on his face.

 

"She is not at all."I replied to him and it made them look at me with widened eyes. "What?" I asked them confusely.

 

"Y-You and Krystal had...."Luhan paused.

 

"Had what?"I questioned.

 

Donghae whispered to me and it made my eyes widened and my ears hot.

 

"Holy crap! No!" I exclaimed. They all laugh at me.

 

"Aish, I'm annoyed."Kris stated.

 

"Why is that?"Sehun asked him.

 

"I think we can't beat our current rival now. This one is tougest than Kai." Kris answered.

 

"Tsk, I agreed with you bro." Siwon said and pat Kris shoulder. I don't have any idea who is this rival they are talking about.

 

"You can all try and win her heart."I encourage them. "Just make sure that you won't hurt her."I added.

 

They all at me weirdly then burst out into laughter. Donghae swing his hand around my shoulder and ruffled my hair.

 

"Let's hang out often, okay?"he said to me. I just shrugged my shoulders and scoffed.

 

I enjoyed the party. I made new friends tonight and I think like my old friends, they are cool. It is already almost 12 o'clcok when we said our goodbyes. Krystal is back in her good mood now, I think. She told her driver to leave and it makes me wonder why.

 

"Let's take a stroll."she said to me.

 

"Okay." I replied to her.

 

She is walking ahead of me and I followed him behind. There are only a few cars that passed by. I notice that Krystal stopped so I halted too. The cold wind blows and it made her brace herself. I took off my sweatshirt and put it around her. I think she got surprise by what I did because her body tensed up.

 

"Next time, wear something that really covers your body."I told her.

 

"Shut up." she replied and rolled her eyes.

 

Our attention was transferred to my phone when it rings. I grab it from my pocket and check who the caller is but it is unregistered number. When I answered it, a super familiar voice screamed on the other line. It made me pull the phone away from my ear.

 

"DDDDDIIIIIIIINNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!"Luna screamed.

 

"Geez Lun." I scoffed.

 

"I miss you!"she cooed and it made me smile.

 

"I miss you too, shorty." I replied.

 

I got surprise when Krystal throw my sweatshirt on my face and then left. Good thing the zipper didn't hit any of my eyes. I really don't understand that girl.

 

"Lun, talk to you later. My Princess is in the bad mood again. I think the devil that always possess her is back." I said to my best friend then hang up.