Stolen Shot

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

I think Krystal's sister, Jessica-noona, is nice. Somehow, Krystal has niceness in her too. I finish the cup of tea that Noona prepared for me before I said my goodbye to them. I don't know what will happen to us after this. If I will consider myself as one of Krystal's friends now but I don't think she will think of me like that.

 

"Whare have you been?"

 

I got to surprise to see my Mom already waiting for me once I enter our house. She is crossing her arms and tapping her left foot on the floor while looking at me with raise brows.

 

"I walked Luna to their house and I bumped into one of my schoolmates and took her home too." I explained to her.

 

"Her?"she questioned with raise brows.

 

"Yeah, she's the worshiped girl in our school."I replied to her and scoffed. "Mom, stop what you are thinking." I scold her when a creepy smile was drawn to her face.

 

"What?"she asked me and scoffed.

 

"I know what you are thinking right now, and it's wrong. Her is not my crush, girlfriend and even my friend." I stated to her as I head to the living room. She followed me behind.

 

Mom ask a lot of questions about Krystal, even during our dinner. She just stop asking me about her when I told her that Krystal got a boyfriend. I should have told her that in the first place. The next day in our school, on my way into our classroom with Luna, we meet Jonghyun. He is panting like a dog and ask us to give him a minute to catch his breath.

 

"What's up with you, bro?" I asked him.

 

"Is there someone chasing you, Jonghyun?" Luna asked him. Jonghyun took a deep breath then regain his composure before he face us.

 

"Am, look at this."He said while handing me a picture.

 

I furrowed my brows before I took it from his hand. My eyes widened when I saw a photo of me and Krystal yesterday while I was carrying her on my back and she rested her chin on my shoulder. I think one of her stalkers or maybe haters took a picture of us.

 

"Whoa! When was this Amber?" Luna asked as she snatch the photo from my hand.

 

"Just yesterday. I hit her ankle with the stupid can that I was kicking for fun yesterday on my way home from your house." I explained to Luna.

 

"Bro, Kai is really pissed at you. He and his gang are looking all over for you." Jonghyun informed me.

 

"Tsk! Who the heck took this picture?!" I questioned annoyingly. Luna and Jonghyun look at me with raise brows. "Aish! I should have known that this thing will happen."

 

"Hey chill. I think Kai will understand you if you explain to him why you ended up in this situation here." Luna said while giving the picture back at me.

 

"If anything will happen bro, we will be your back-up."Jonghyun said to me and give me an assuring smile and thumbs up. I scoffed upon seeing his reaction.

 

"Who told you that I will let you guys get into a fight?" Luna scold us which made us turn to her.

 

"Will you just let Kai and his gang beat your best friend, Lun?" Jonghyun asked her.

 

"Nope, but I will keep this guy here out of trouble."She answered while grabbing my ear.

 

"Hey!" I whined and she let go of it and she giggled.

 

We head into our classroom and I feel kind of relieve when I didn't notice Kai and any of his friend's presence. All I notice is that my classmates are whispering to each other while looking at me. Key is not yet around and Jonghyun said his goodbye to us. I settled down on my chair and Luna starts to do her duty as a class President. I lie on my desk then I notice that the classroom starts to get noisy. I just ignored it and didn't bother to lift up my head to check what is it. I was about to take a nap when someone tap me on my shoulder. I got annoyed by it and when I got up to see who is it, someone's fist hit me on my face and it made me fall down on the floor. I saw Kai looking at me with smirk on his face.

 

"Stay away from my girlfriend or else I will break your bones!" Kai told me and then left.