Episode 3

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu stood at the entrance of H- department store, staring at the floor and kicking his shoes. MinJung waddled up to him in her winter coat. “Oppa, annyeong!” she spoke from under her wrapped scarf. “Oh Jung-ie annyeong!” he replied wearily.

“Mianhae, I made you wait out here in the cold,” she said, shivering.

“Oh it’s nothing. Let’s go in,” he said and guided her slightly with his hand on her back.

 

“Why did you want us to meet here?” Sunggyu asked as he unwrapped the scarf around her neck. “We’re supposed to move in today and I thought there’s everything in the WGM house already.”

“Ani,” she said, finally getting the scarf off her. “It’s the new year so I thought we should get new stuff also. Stuff that is our own.”

 

(Q. Why did you want to go shopping?)

“I thought that it would be good for us to have our own things in the house. And shopping for household items seems like a couple thing, doesn’t it?” she giggled at her own thought. “Even if our house has those items, (I’ll take it down).”

 

“Curtains, cups, bedding,” MinJung counted with her fingers. “Anything else?”

Sunggyu thought about it but couldn’t think about anything else but “Rice. We need food.”

“Oh arasso. Chulbal~” MinJung said softly as she pushed the cart with him.


“Oh! How about this?” MinJung pointed at the set of red bedding. “It’s too dark,” Sunggyu winced. “How about this?” he pointed to another bed. “Animal prints.”

MinJung smiled. “I know you like animal prints but… don’t you think it’s a little too… ?” They collapsed silently at her comment. Sunggyu’s eyes disappeared as he laughed with his hands on her shoulder. “Geurae it does seem a bit .”

“Oppa likes white right?” Sunggyu nodded. “How about we get white bedding with some spring print?” “Sounds good… How about this?” Sunggyu pointed at a packet of bedding.

“Oh yeppeuda!” MinJung exclaimed. “Geurae, let’s get this,” Sunggyu said and placed the packet in the cart.

 

As the couple went around the department store shopping for household items and food, they stayed close to each other. “Ah~ Let’s not get this. Jebal,” MinJung objected to the raw pig’s foot that Sunggyu suggested. “Wae? I’m craving it.”

“Oppa, it’s raw and gross. And I don’t know how to cook it,” MinJung whined. “We’ll make it together,” Sunggyu said and quickly placed the pork leg in the cart. “Please,” he said, rubbing his hands together and pouting. (Aegyo) “Please? I’ll do all the gross work.” MinJung looked at him with an exasperated expression. “Arasso.”

 

(Q. Do you usually do aegyo?)

“No,” Sunggyu replied immediately. “You can ask the kids.” “Keojitmal!” Woohyun and Sungyeol comment loudly. “This hyung always does aegyo in front of the camera,” Sungyeol points at the screen.

Q. What did you think of Sunggyu’s aegyo?

MinJung smiled with a blush. “I didn’t expect to see it up close. But I like moments like this because he seems so lively.”

(The living elderly)

 

“Ani otteokhae?” MinJung exclaimed. “Oppa, I don’t know how to make Jokbal!” “We’ll make it together!” Sunggyu reassured her. “We’ll find the recipe now and get the ingredients. You trust oppa?” MinJung nodded. “Trust oppa. Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter