Episode 10

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome, Baro, our guest for today!”

 

The van opened to reveal Hoya and the rest of INFINITE. (INFINITE is having a comeback!) –The video flashes INFINITE’s new music video- “Annyeonghaseyo, INFINITE imnida!” the group greets outside their van. The cameraman walks ahead of them as they head into MBC Dream Center. The girls are screaming in excitement for their favorite idols. “I think it will be interesting today. Our Sunggyu hyung has to work with our sister-in-law so I wonder how he will act today.” Sungjong chuckles at Hoya’s anticipation.

 

The camera shows a couple sitting in a green room. “Oh? Who’s that guy?” They sat next to each other on the couch and sipped from their drinks. “Ah! It’s MinJung and her cohost!” “That’s Baro.” Baro smiles in embarrassment.

MinJung yawned as they looked through their prompt cards. “Are you nervous?” Baro asked MinJung. “Why?” MinJung tore away from her drink.

“INFINITE is having their comeback today,” Baro explained, “Everybody’s going watch the two of you very closely.”

 

“As usual, we are going to find the hosts first to give our greetings,” Woohyun told the camera. “Of course, we need to say hi to our sister-in-law.” Sunggyu smiled in the background out of embarrassment about s. “If we’re lucky, we might see a showdown with Baro-ssi on camera,” Hoya joked.

 

“Ah they are always like this!” Sunggyu complained.

(Q. How were you feeling on the way to meet her?)

“I was nervous,” Sunggyu answered, “There’s this added pressure now that we are working together on the same stage. I felt like there will be some awkward moments today because of everyone present.”

 

“I would want to save you today but I feel like Sunggyu sunbaenim will kill me,” Baro said. “No they wouldn’t!” rebutted MinJung.

“If not then INFINITE sunbaes might kill me with their comments… Or maybe your fans,” Baro stated alternate fates. MinJung laughed at his worry. “AH GAMJJAKIYA!” The door flew open and some men entered the room noisily. The hosts quickly got to their feet and greeted the boys. (WE’RE HERE)

“Sister-in-law!” the members shouted. “You were doing something with Baro right?” Hoya pointed. The astonished Baro shook his head.

“Every time I’m on WGM I always get into trouble,” Baro complains quietly. “Right! The last time with Jinwoon and Junhee too!”

 

MinJung stretched her neck out to find Sunggyu who was just entering the room. “Hyung, go to her!” Sunggyu walked automatically to MinJung and stretched out his arms. MinJung received his hug with shock. The members cheered as Baro smiled beside MinJung. They exchanged bows with the MCs and gave their signed CD to them.

“Ah hyung! You’re so awkward right now!” “That’s because you guys are here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter