⤜Chapter Seventeen: Complicated⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You pulled away from the hug, and looked at Woohyun.
“Please don’t cry.” Woohyun asked of you.
“Who said I was crying? There was something in my eye.” You denied.
“You are such a bad liar. I know you planned it.” Woohyun said. You did not say anything.
“Hey, Eunji and I are over. There’s nothing between us.” Woohyun assured you.
“I know. I…I don’t know how she knew about the party. I’m just a little upset that’s all.” You told him.
“Don’t be, please. Just think of her as another guest. As long as you’re here with me, that’s all it matters.” Woohyun said, pulling you for another hug.
“Are you sure? I hope she didn’t spoil the party for you.”
“Of course not. I am a little mad though.” He said, making you pull away.
“Why? Did you not like it?” You asked him.
“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were here.”
“Well, it was a surprise.” You told him.
“And?”
“You weren’t suppose to know about it.”
“Well, there’s only one way you can make it up.” Woohyun pouted.
“What is it?” You asked him. Woohyun pretended to think.
“I’m giving you only 3 seconds.” You warned him.
“You know, I think it’s about time we start a family.” Woohyun told you.
You were speechless. Woohyun laughed at you.
“I guess that’s my gift, tonight? See you in bed tonight, Jagiya!” Woohyun winked at you before walking back to the room. You were still standing there.
You turned back to look at him.
“Woohyun!” You yelled out his name. He turned back to look at you.
“Yes?”
“Wait, let’s talk!”
“We can talk later! Alone. In bed.” Woohyun smiled at you and walked inside the room.
“You ert!” You whispered under your breath.

Just as you were about to head back to the room, you were stopped.
“-------.”
You turned around to see Eunji, standing there.
“Eunji-shi.”
Eunji walked towards you. You stood your ground and looked at her.
“Did I give you enough time with Woohyun?” She asked. You were taken back.
“I’m sorry?”
“I sacrificed enough to be with him. I gave you more than enough time.”
“What are you talking about? I don’t understand.” You were confused with what Eunji was saying.
“You broke of---”
“Because of you, I had to. If there wasn’t you, Woohyun would have never changed.”
“What are you trying to say?” You asked her.
“I want him back. I want my Woohyun back. Try to understand me. I was willing to break it off with him, so you can be with him for some time. Can you do what I did? Can you leave him, so I can have him back?” Eunji begged you.
“Eunji, I was willing to let Woohyun go anytime, so you guys can continue your life. You were the one who left him. I’m sorry, but what you asked is too much for me. I love Woohyun too much to let him go to you. I hope you understand me.” Just before you were about to leave, Eunji stopped you once more.
“I was willing to let him go to you. I allowed you to spend time with him for all those months. Isn’t it enough for you?”
“Woohyun isn’t a thing you can just throw around.” You told Eunji.
“He was mine to begin with. If anything, you are the one who stole him from me.”
You did not know what to say to Eunji. You only looked at her. You couldn’t believe what she was asking you to do.
“Eunji, I am sorry. I cannot do what you have asked me. If Woohyun still loves you, I won’t stop him.” You told her, before walking away from the situation.
You entered the room and saw Woohyun talking to Suho.
“Ahh, your wife is here.” Suho said. You smiled at him and saw Woohyun turn around to look at you.
“Your wife, ------, invited me, if you wanted to know the person who invited me.” Suho smiled at you. Woohyun looked at you.
“Yea, I did. I saw Suho-shi earlier. I thought it would be nice to have one of your business partners here.” You told Woohyun.
“I hope you’re enjoying the small gathering.” You smiled to Suho. Suho returned the smile. Woohyun was jealous that you two were exchanging conversation.
“If you would excuse us.” Woohyun said and led you to another part of the room.
“Why are you smiling at him?” Woohyun asked you. You were still thinking about Eunji’s request.
“Yah. Who said you can smile at that Suho guy? He’s literally one of the worst people here.”
“Just be nice to him. It’s okay. Maybe you two can become good friends after this party.” You told him before walking back to Suho. Woohyun was a little annoyed that you left him there to just walk back to Suho.
“Suho-shi, how are you enjoying this party?” You asked him.
“I am enjoying. Good drinks here for sure.” Suho complimented.
“Thank you! If you need a ride home, please allow one of our staff to take you home.” You told him.
“Don’t worry. I got it.” He said, taking another sip from his margarita.
Woohyun looked at you from far away. Woohyun gulped down a glass of water, before walking over to you.
“Excuse us, Suho-shi.” Woohyun pulled you close to him and walked you out of the room.

 

“When did you become close to him?” Woohyun asked you.
“What? I’m just getting to know your business partners.”
“He’s not, so stop getting familiar with him. You know, I’m jealous.” Woohyun admitted.
“Jealous? Why are you jealous?” You asked him.
“Really?” Woohyun couldn't believe you were asking him that question.
“You don’t need to be jealous. I wasn’t jealous when you were with Eunji.” You replied, before heading back.
Woohyun was confused why you started acting like that all of the sudden. Eunji’s request really bothered you. You hated that it kept running through your mind all night. Before you knew it, everyone was already heading out. You and Woohyun thanked everyone for showing up. After 30 minutes, the room was finally empty with just you and Woohyun in there. Woohyun thought you needed some time alone, so he did not talk to you.

You both entered the elevator. It was silent. You didn’t know what to do. Eunji’s request was just replaying in your head repeatedly.
I did steal him from another woman. I can leave him, if I wanted to.

You thought. The elevator opened and you both walked out, in silent. The ride home was also quiet. Woohyun didn’t say a word to you and you didn’t either. You entered the house first and headed upstairs. Woohyun followed behind and looked at you walk up the stairs. He quickly followed you and grabbed your hand, making you stop before entering the room. You turned back to look at him.
“I’m sorry about earlier.” Woohyun apologized. You don’t need to apologize about anything. It’s me who should apologize to you. You thought.
“I don’t know what got into me. It’s just that Suho and I are very competitive. I just don’t want you around him. I don’t even know if he’s a good person.”
You just looked at him. You were hurt about the fact that you may really let him go. You felt bad that you stole someone from another person. You felt guilty that someone had to go through that because of you.
Woohyun looked at you, searching for a reply. 
"Well, you should go freshen up. It's late." Woohyun said, before letting your hand go. You stopped him from walking any further from you. 
"Woohyun-ah, remember when we talked about....divorcing?" It took you a second to even say the word. Woohyun quickly turned back to look at you.  
"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. 
"Did...you want to go...through with it?" You asked him. Woohyun was in shock that you even brought it up. 
"What are you talking about, -------?" 
"I...uh...I've been thinking about it. Maybe it's best for us." You lied. After you thought about what Eunji said, everything she said was true. A woman who was willing to let their man go to another woman was a huge sacrifice. She did come before you. She was in Woohyun's heart to begin with, until you came into his life. 
"What?" Woohyun was confused. "Do you hear yourself?" 
You looked at him, holding in your tears. 
"I don't know. It's been bothering me ever since Eunji left you. What if she was the one making the sacrifice?" 
"-------, I'm so confused. I'm done with Eunji. What are you talking about? If it's anyone, it's us making the sacrifice to keep our marriage together." Woohyun said. He couldn't believe the words you were saying. 
"I think you had too much to drink tonight. Go shower." Woohyun said, before walking away from you. 
"I'm serious. Maybe we should reconsider the marriage." You made sure you didn't use "our" marriage. You wanted him to know you were serious. Woohyun turned back to look at you. 
"I won't sign the papers. If you plan on leaving, I'm telling you that I will find you where ever you are." Woohyun said, continuing his walk downstairs. 
You were still standing in the same spot. A tear ran down your cheek, then another, and another. You walked into the guest room, and hugged your legs by the door, leaning your back against the door. Meanwhile, Woohyun had walked back upstairs. He heard you sniffling in the guest room. He raised his hand to knock on the door, but he stopped himself. He quietly sat against the door and listened to you. He wanted to hug you and tell you that everything was going to be okay, but he knew you needed the time alone. He leaned his head against the door and listened. You, on the other hand, couldn't stop your tears from falling. You buried your face on your knees, sniffling here and there. Soon, your pants was soaked in your salty tears. 


You woke up from your sleep. You realized that you had fallen asleep by the door sitting in the the same position. You patted your eyes. You can feel that your eyes were swollen from all of the tears. You opened the door to be greeted by Woohyun. He was sitting on floor in front of your door, leaning against the wall. You quietly sat across from him. You said nothing, except adored his features.

You could feel your eyes watery again. You wiped them away quickly. After a few minutes, you got up and took one step out. Before you could take another step, Woohyun grabbed your wrist, stopping you. You turned around to look at him.
“Why are you pushing me away?” Woohyun opened his eyes. He looked at you. You couldn’t say anything to him.
“Tell me.” He asked.
You still couldn’t answer him. A few minutes passed. Woohyun released your wrist. You took a few seconds, before walking downstairs and out the front door. Woohyun stood in front of the guest room. For the first time, he felt the pain of a thousand knives stabbed to his heart.

You allowed your feet to take you to where ever it wanted to. Even with snow falling, you didn’t feel the cold. Your heart ached knowing that you hurt the most important person in your life. You approached a bench and sat down, looking at the streets filled with snow. A tear slid down your cheek. Eunji’s request played again, then Woohyun’s words ran right after. You didn’t know what to think anymore. You covered your face, knowing that more tears would run down.

As much as Woohyun respected your personal space, he knew he couldn't let you leave like that. He grabbed his coat and walked outside, searching for you. 
Woohyun looked around his surrounding, quickly walking as he looked for you. He knew that if he called your name, you wouldn't answer him. Woohyun had already walked a few blocks, before he saw you. You sat there alone, with your face buried in your palm. Woohyun waited from the pedestrian light to turn on before crossing the road. Just as it the sign , he quickly ran across the street to you. You were too sad to even care about your surrounding. You just couldn't stop your tears from flowing. Woohyun heard you sniffling. He stood over you. Woohyun took off his coat and covered you with it. You felt it and quickly popped your head up. It was him. 
"Woohyun." You managed to say.
Woohyun didn't say anything to you. Instead, he sat beside you, then he rested his head on your shoulder. You didn't know, but you did the same by resting your head on top of his.

 

________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

[Notes]: Some very awesome videos Infinite filmed. Links below.
Shut Up Flower Boy Band Parody: 

[ENG] Infinite SUFBB Parody (Second Invasion Evolution DVD) 1-2 - YouTube
[ENG] Infinite SUFBB parody (Second Invasion Evolution DVD) 2-2 - YouTube
2013 Mama Performance:
아직도 전주만 들으면 심장 튀어나올 것만 같은 2013-2014 인피니트 무대 모음 | #다시보는_MAMA | #Diggle - YouTube

(9.20) Shoutout to a lovely comment and upvoter @ hakimmj
♡Much love♡

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM