⤜Chapter Fifteen: Cuddles and Snow⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

After a long night, you and Woohyun finally reached home. You entered first, with Woohyun following behind you, closing the door. He threw his blazer on the couch. 
"Why don't you move into the master's room?" He asked. You turned back to look at him. 
"W-what?" You were surprised with his question. 
"Let's sleep together." He said, sitting down on the couch. 
"What? Why? It's okay I ca----" 
"Sleep with me tonight." Woohyun said, before getting up and walking upstairs. 
"Y-yah! Come back and let's talk. You didn't even listen to me." You yelled out to him, but Woohyun didn't care. He just waved to you and stepped into the room. 
"Woohyun, come back! We need to talk!" You continued to yell out.

You sat in the living room, waiting for Woohyun. He never came back downstairs. You walked to your room and showered. You stepped out of the bathroom and looked at your bed. You sighed and got into bed. You tossed and turned. You took a deep breath and thought about what Woohyun said. Should I? You thought. 
You got out of bed. You opened the door, to be welcomed by Woohyun. He was standing in front of your door, hugging a pillow. 
"Yah, didn't I tell you to come sleep with me?" He asked. 
"I----" 
"If you're not, then I will come sleep with you." Woohyun said and pushed pass you. You turned around to look at him. He was already getting comfy on the bed. 
"Woohyun, you....." 
Woohyun popped his head to look at you. 
"What?" 
To be honest, you were nervous. This would be the first time you officially share a bed with a man. The fact that it was Woohyun made you feel more nervous and anxious. There would be no dividers to separate you two. You took a deep breath, before closing the door. 

"Are you going to stand there all night? Come sleep." Woohyun said, snuggling into the blankets. You slowly walked to the bed and sat on the end that Woohyun wasn't sleeping. Woohyun patted down your side. 
"Sleep. Aren't you tired?" 
"You can sleep first." You told him. 
"I know you're tired." 
"It's okay. You sleep first. Don't worry." You assured him. 
Woohyun popped his head out of the blanket, causing you to look at him. He moved over to you a little bit, and hugged you down. 
"Sleep." He said. You couldn't do anything. You were only hoping he didn't hear how fast your heart was beating. You looked straight at the ceiling, hoping that you would fall asleep. Woohyun had already fallen asleep, but he was still holding onto you. 
You looked over at Woohyun, before attempting to move his arm. You lifted his arm off by pulling his sleeves away from you. You set his arm gently by his side. You took one quick look at him before turning the opposite side from Woohyun. Just as you closed your eyes, Woohyun had wrapped his arm around you again, pulling you close to him. 

"Woohyun." You whispered, trying to remove his arm. He still didn't budged. 
"Yah!" You said a little louder this time. 
"When are you going to go to sleep? Go sleep. I'm not going to do anything to you." Woohyun replied. You can feel that he was getting comfy on your shoulder. 
To be honest, you loved the feeling of his touch and hug. 
Soon, you were also drifting away. 



Your life was as happy as it could get. You and Woohyun learned to make time for each other as days passed. You were happy that you could play the wife role in a marriage. Woohyun was happy that he could come home and be your husband. After a few weeks, you grew more comfortable with sharing a bed with Woohyun. Woohyun, on the other hand, was always comfortable with you. For once, you felt that he filled that lost puzzle in your life. 

Before you knew it, the seasons were already changing. There was no longer rain, but snow. The fact was that you loved the snow. You and Woohyun decided to go take a walk by the Han River. The bridge was lit up and there were a few people out, walking just like you and Woohyun. 
"Thanks for standing by me." Woohyun said. 
You looked at him, but continued walking. 
"Hmm, are you sick?" You asked him. 
"What do you mean? I sincerely mean that." Woohyun looked at you. 
"You're thanking me out of the blue. Why wouldn't I think there's nothing wrong with you?" You chuckled. 
"I was being nice, okay. For real though, thank you." Woohyun said, stopping you. You looked at him. To be honest, you really didn't know what to say to him. You smiled at him and hugged him. Woohyun hugged you back. You guys stood there for a good few seconds. You pulled away the hug, keeping your arms rested on top of his. 
"Thanks for allowing me to be the best wife to you." You smiled. 
"Aish, you're making me blush." Woohyun blurted out. 
You let go of the hug. 
"Yah, I thought we were being serious." You told him and walked away. You could hear Woohyun chuckled. 
"Jagiya!" Woohyun yelled out. You turned back and yelled back to him. 
"Don't call me that." 
"Jagiya! Wait for me!" Woohyun said, running towards you. You turned back to see him, running. You took no chance, and started running too, so he couldn't catch up to you. 
"Wait!" 
"Catch me if you can!" You yelled back, laughing at him as you turned back to look at him. 
You ran off the trail and started running the grass that was already covered with snow. You can hear Woohyun still calling your name asking you to wait. You could only laugh. Just as you turned back to see Woohyun, Woohyun had already caught up to you, crashing both of you to the ground. You tightly closed your eyes. You could hear Woohyun's breathing. He was laying on top of you. You slowly opened your eyes, and saw Woohyun smiling at you. 

"Ya, get off. You're squishing me down here." You told him, trying to push him off, but he didn't budge. 
"I told you stop, but you didn't. That's what you get." Woohyun chuckled. 
"Stop smiling. I can't breath down here." You lied. 
"Really?" 
You nodded your head the best you could. Instead of getting off, he did the opposite. He was leaning in. 
"What are you doing?" You asked him. 
"You said you couldn't breath." He stopped leaning in, and replied back to you. 
"Not that. You ert. I mean get off of me." You responsed. 
"Are you sure it's not the other option?" He asked. 
You replied back by giving him a "are you serious" look. 
"Okay, okay, okay. I'll get off." Woohyun chuckled. 
He kept teasing you by pretending to roll off of you, but not as well. 
"Woohyun, come on. My back is cold now." You told him. This time he was serious though. You could tell by looking at his eyes. 
"Thanks for accepting the role of being my wife." He smiled. 
"Stop thanking me. We're stuck together forever." You chuckled. 
Woohyun leaned in. You were nervous. Those same feelings kept coming back. You didn't close your eyes this time though. You wanted to make sure he wasn't playing with you, like he always had. 

"May I?" He whispered. Both of your lips were only a few inches away when he asked.
You didn't know what to say to him. You had hope that he understood your answer. You closed your eyes and within a milisecond, you felt his warm lips on your yours. You wrapped your arms around his waist, as you felt more comfortable with his lips on yours. The kiss was so passionate, but so gentle at the same time. Your heart was racing as fast as it could. You definitely knew that Woohyun felt it. 

Woohyun backed away and the both of you panted. Woohyun rested his forehead on top of yours. You guys laid in that position for a good 30 seconds. Once you came to realize what you both just did, you pushed Woohyun off. Woohyun rolled off and you quickly got up and made your way to the sidewalk. 
"Jagiya! I can't wait to get home!" Woohyun yelled out. Woohyun chuckled, understanding that you were embarrassed.  
You could feel your cheeks rush red. You turned back to look at Woohyun. 
"Y-yah." You said, trying to not be as loud. You really didn't want the other people to hear. You ran onto the sidewalk. Woohyun quickly got up and caught up to you, grabbing your hand. 
"Yah, you make it so obvious." Woohyun laughed. You tried to remove your hand from his grip, making him look at you. You were too embarrassed to look at him. 
"They're exclusively for me." Woohyun said and inserted your hand inside his pocket.

 

________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM