⤜Chapter Fourteen: Stranger ⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

All eyes were on you and Woohyun. Cameras flashing here and there. Woohyun tightly held your hand, giving you an assuring smile. You felt protected and safe by his smile. You knew that you could trust him with your life.

Woohyun introduced you to many of his business partners and sponsors. You happily and respectfully greeted each and every one of them. Every time Woohyun introduced you as his wife, you felt the tingles and butterflies. As cringy as it sounds, you liked hearing that. You and Woohyun took a break from the ballroom by walking out into the beautiful botanical garden in the back of the building.

“Are you enjoying so far?” Woohyun asked.
“Yea, I am. Thanks for introducing me to them.” You thanked him, as you two continued walking along the sidewalk.
You remembered about the situation earlier with the make-up and hair stylists and the chauffer. You playfully slapped his arm, surprising him.
“Yah!” You yelled out.
“What? What did I do? I just asked you a question.” Woohyun said, rubbing his arm.
“No, it’s not that! I can’t believe you.”
“What? What did I do?”
“You. Why didn’t you tell me there would be people knocking at our front door?” You questioned him. Woohyun laughed at you.
“Ohhhhh that! What? I thought it was kind of cute. You know the surprise element of it.” Woohyun said, still chuckling.
“Aishhh, you should have called me.” You told him.
“It sounds like it was a good surprise then.” Woohyun said, as he continued walking. You stopped, thinking of something to say. Woohyun noticed that you weren’t walking by his anymore, causing him to turn back and look at you, with his hands tucked in his pockets.
“What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked.
“I hate you.” You jokingly said. Woohyun laughed at your comment.
“Yah, am I that funny?”
Woohyun cleared his throat and came back to his serious posture.
“I’m sorry. I was just thinking of something funny.” Woohyun teased.
“You’re so annoying.” You said, sending him a smile. You walked past him, ignoring his presence.
“Yeobo!!” Woohyun called you. You quickly turned back, and gave him a confused look.
He started sending you finger hearts. You blushed with his actions.
“Y-yah, what’s wrong with you?” You asked him, walking up to him quickly, stopping him from sending you any more hearts.
“What?” He smiled.
“You’re soo…what’s that word?”
“Romantic?”
“What? No. You’re….” You couldn’t think of that one word that could describe him so accurately. It took you a few seconds, before you found that word.
“You’re so greasy!” You told him. Woohyun let out a big laugh.
“You’re so annoying, Woohyun. You can stay here and laugh.” You told him, before walking away from him.
Woohyun ran and caught up to you. 
"I'm just kidding. You're one of the rare ones that likes my hearts." Woohyun said. 
"Who said I liked it?"
"Oh, so you thought I didn't see you blushing?" Woohyun teased. 
"I wasn't blushing. It was hot." You denied. 
"Whatever!!" Woohyun said. 

You and Woohyun continued walking until you both reached a beautifully-lit gazebo, with a bridge connected to it. You led the way and Woohyun followed along. You stood there, looking at the water. The reflection of the water was a picture of you and Woohyun, with the stars reflected throughout the small lake. You turned back and Woohyun was extremely close to you, looking at the water too . You didn't say anything, but just hoped he didn't hear your heart race. Once Woohyun knew you were looking at him, he turned his attention to your eyes. 

"What?" He asked. 
You couldn't say anything to him. The only thing you gave him was a smile.
Woohyun leaned in. You were a little nervous, but you trusted him. You closed your eyes tightly and was anticipating for something to happen. A few seconds passed, and you opened your eyes again. Woohyun was smiling at you. 
"What are you doing?" Woohyun chuckled. Your cheeks flushed pink, feeling a little embarrassed. 
"Nothing. What are you doing?" You asked him back.
"Nothing. Nothing at all, but you closed your eyes. Why did you?" He asked. You hated that he asked you that question. You knew he was going to anyway. 
"There was something in my eye." You lied. 
"Oh really?" He asked. You nodded your head in approval. 
"Are you sure it's not because of this?" He asked, catching you off guard. 
He gave you a quick peek on the cheek, before running off. 
"I'll come back. It looks like you need a drink." Woohyun yelled out. You were still standing there, surprised. You placed your hand on the part his lips touched. You smiled from ear to ear. 

You sat on the bench looking out to the lake, waiting for Woohyun to come back. Within a few minutes you heard someone walking on the deck. It sounded like that person was walking towards the gazebo you were in. You smiled, thinking it was Woohyun. You stood up and looked at the entrance of the gazebo, only to be greeted by a man; that was not Woohyun. You drop your excited smile, and greeted the man with a gentle smile. You sat back down on the bench, waiting for Woohyun. The man walked in and looked out the lake, walking pass you. 

"Kim SuHo." 
You looked at him. You didn't know if you should introduce yourself. If you didn't, it would sound rude. You stood up, and he turned around to look at you, with his one of his hands tucked in his pocket. 
"I've seen you before." He said. 
"You have?" You were even surprised yourself. You've never met this man in your life before. 
"Yea. Tonight. I saw you tonight." He chuckled. You faked a laugh. You weren't sure what his intentions were.
"You're with Nam Woohyun, right?" He asked you. You thought it was a little odd, the way he asked the question. 
"He's my husband." It was the first time you said that word out loud. You felt proud and happy. 
"I see. What's your name?" He asked, smiling at you.
"I'm -------. Nice to meet you, Suho-sshi." You greeted him. 
"Pleasure meeting you too." He kept his smile.  
"Well, if you would excus----" 
"-------" 
You turned around to see Woohyun standing there. Suho smiled as he saw Woohyun by the entrance. 
"Ahh, you came just in time. You haven't introduce me to your wife." Suho said. 
Woohyun didn't say anything. He walked to your side and pulled you close to him. 
Suho smiled seeing Woohyun pull you close to him. 
"We're business partners, Woohyun." Suho chuckled. 
"If you could excuse us, Suho-sshi." Woohyun said before walking away. You gave Suho a quick bow to show respect. 

Woohyun was still holding onto you. 
"Woohyun, what's wrong?" You asked him, feeling a little worried. 
"It's nothing."
"Do you know him? Are you guys really business partners?" 
Woohyun stopped, causing you to stop as well. You looked at Woohyun with a worried look. 
"Just stay away from him. Promise me." Woohyun said. You were more worried about Woohyun than yourself. 
"-----, promise me." Woohyun looked at you, anxiously.
You hugged Woohyun. 
"I promise." You said to him. Woohyun hugged you tightly.

_________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite.  [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW ♡

[Notes]: Apologies for the short update. I'm going back to school, so it may take some time for me to upload. Woohyun's still in my heart, so I will be working on longer chapters and quicker updates:)

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM