⤜Chapter Thirteen: Official⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You pulled away from the hug, looking into Woohyun's eyes. 
"What....did you say?" You asked him, confused. Woohyun chuckled. 
"I know you heard me." Woohyun said and pinched your nose. 
"Stop lying." You got up from the lounger, but Woohyun pulled you down back.
"I'm serious. I'm not kidding you. I feel different when I'm with you. I've always felt like I had to be different when I was with Eunji." He said, holding onto your hand. You didn't know what to say. 

You smiled and gave him a big bear hug, making him fall back to the lounger. 
"But that doesn't mean you can hug me like this." Woohyun said. You didn't care. You've never felt like that before. You lifted your head up, looking at him. 
"I guess you were right with what you said." 
"Mhm, and you didn't trust me. I'm telling you. I just have this charm that attracts many ladies. You're one of them." He laughed. You hit him gently, getting off of him. Woohyun sat up and stopped you by grabbing onto your wrist. 
"Let's make this marriage work." He said.
You couldn't even process what he said. 
"You mean like wife and husband?" You asked. 
"Yea. Like wife and husband." 

You were really happy for once in your life. You never knew how it came to be, but it just did. 
"Thank you Woohyun." You gave him a small smile.
"No, thank you." He said, then carried you bridal style. 

"Yah! Woohyun, put me down. What are you doing?" You gently smacked him. 
"Doing wife and husband things." Woohyun teased. 
"You.....don't even think about it. Put me down. Right now." You demanded. Woohyun just smiled. 
"Let me down please." You begged him. Woohyun thought for a while and then started walking. 
"Yah, put me down. If you don't, I will start squirming." You warned him. 
"If you do, then I will  throw you in the pool." He threatened. 
"I know you won't." You replied. 
"Wanna bet?" 
You felt a little scared with his threat. 
"Okay. Okay. Okay. Please put me down." You asked again. Woohyun thought for a while, before setting you back down on the lounger. You quickly got up before he could carry you again. Woohyun just stood there laughing at you. 
"Stop laughing. It's not even funny." You pouted. 
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Woohyun chuckled, before asking you something. 
"------, there's a business party tomorrow. Come with me." He asked. 
"No. You were just teasing me. I'm not going with you." You said, before walking past him, and out of the pool area. Woohyun followed you. 
"Yah, go with me." 
You heard Woohyun yelled out. You could only smile, because you really couldn't believe that you had a chance with Woohyun. 

Woohyun grabbed your arm, making you turn to him. 
"Will you be my date tomorrow night?" He asked you. He gave you a cute "please" look. 
"Only if you cook tonight." You told him. 
"Really?" 
"Mhm." you nodded your head. "I miss your cooking." 
"First of all, if you missed it, you could have just asked." 
"Hey, do you want me to go with you or not? Because I'm on the verge of----" 
"Okay, I will." Woohyun smiled. 

That night, Woohyun made dinner. You guys had a normal and comfortable conversation at the table. Everything seemed to have fallen in its place. 
"Good night and sweet dreams." Woohyun wished you. 
You felt the butterflies in your stomach. It was the first time ever. 
"Good night and dream of---" 
Woohyun cut you off. 
"You?" 
You blushed, gently slapping him. 
"Yah. You know what dream of bed bugs." You told him, before closing your door. You could hear Woohyun laughing outside. His happiness was now your happiness. 



You woke up, feeling excited and nervous. You couldn't wait to officially go out with Woohyun. It would your first outing as a couple since the wedding. You opened your closet to see which dress would best fit. You never really went out, so you didn't own many dresses for big parties like the one tonight. You sighed and grew a little frustrated, since you've been looking for dresses over 3 hours. You grabbed your purse and walked downstairs, ready to head and look for a dress. Just as you opened the front door, there was box in front of the door. You looked outside, but no one was there. You looked at the box suspiciously, before picking it up. 
You picked it up, closing the door behind you. You set the box on the coffee table, while you sat on your couch looking at it. 
Hmm? Who sent this? Is it for me? For Woohyun? That's weird. We never get packages like this.
You thought of all the possible ways of how that package came about. You searched for a name on the box. There was a note, tucked inside one of the ribbons. You pulled out the note and it was addressed to you. You opened the note and it read: 

Wear this dress. See you tonight.
-Woohyun-


You smiled at the note. You opened the box and there was a long red dress, folded nicely in the box. You pulled out the dress and looked at it. It was really pretty. You were almost sure Woohyun read your mind. Next, you heard some knocking on the door. 
"Is Woohyun back already?" You said to yourself. 
You opened the door, to see a few ladies. 
"Hi, what can I help you guys with?" You asked them. 
"Mr. Nam sent us here. You must be Mrs. Nam?" One of the girls asked.
"I'm confused." You said, giving them a confused look. 
 "He asked us to get you ready for tonight." 
"Oh. Um, come in please." You said, inviting them inside your home. 
You grabbed them a few drinks, before excusing yourself to freshen up. 

You walked back downstairs to see the girls sitting on the couch waiting for you. 
"Hi, I'm ready, if you guys are." You told them. They smiled. 
"Where can we set up?" One of the them asked. 
"Actually, we can head into this office room over here." You told them, pointing them the way. 
"Is there anything I can help you guys carry?" You asked, but they declined your offer. 
"We got it!" They smiled at you. 

The process took a good 2.5 hours. By the time the finished your hair and make-up, it was already 5PM. 
"Okay, Mrs. Nam! This is your look." The girl smiled and turned you to see your reflection. It felt like your wedding all over again. You smiled and thanked them for their help. You helped escorted them out. Your heart started to race, knowing that Woohyun would be home anytime now. You quickly walked upstairs and wore the beautiful red dress that fitted you perfectly. You took a deep breath and looked at your reflection, front to back, side to side. You placed your hand on your heart. 


"Everything is going to be fine. Don't be nervous." You told yourself in the mirror. You wore a bracelet and a nice pair of diamond earrings. Just as you were about to put on a necklace, you heard a knock at the front door. You set the necklace down, and walked downstairs. You opened the door to see a man in a suit. 
"Hi, can I help you?" You asked. 
"Hello. You must be Mrs. Nam. I'm Hanuel. I will be escorting you to the party tonight, instructed by Mr. Nam Woohyun." He said. 
"O-oh okay.Uh, please give me just a second. I need to put on my shoes real quick." You said him, giving him a small smile. 
"Aish, that Woohyun." You were a little annoyed that he didn't tell you beforehand that people would be stopping by. You weren't mad, but you wished you knew beforehand. 

You quickly slipped on a simple and comfortable heels on before heading out. Hanuel was still at the front door, waiting for you. 
"Um, are we waiting for Woohyun?" You asked him.
"Don't worry. Mr. Nam will be there." Hanuel smiled at you and then escorted you to the black limo. He opened the door for you and you entered. Within 45 minutes, you guys arrived to the venue. There were so many limos parked and so many people at the same time. You became a little nervous, the longer you sat in the limo. 
"Hanuel-sshi, Woohyun said he would be here right?" You asked him. 
Hanuel didn't say anything, besides giving you a friendly smile. When he didn't reply back to you, you sat back. The closer Hanuel drove to the main entrance, the more nervous you became. 
Everything is going to be okay. Just breath.
You tried calming yourself.
"Mrs. Nam, this is your stop. Have fun!" Hanuel said, smiling at you. 
"W-wait, why don't you go park somewhere and I will walk to the front?" You suggested. 
"I'm sorry, but this is your slot. Enjoy the night." Hanuel said. 
Before you could say anything, a man in a suit, standing outside, had opened the door to your limo. You looked at him, and he gave you a smile. You returned a smile back and thanked him. You were nervous, real nervous. You could feel the chills run down your body, your heart raced, cameras on you and people looking at you. You tried looking for Woohyun, but he wasn't there. You looked straight ahead of you, and saw a man in black suit, walking towards you. You looked closer. 


It was him, walking straight towards you. Woohyun walked closer, and you could see his smile and his face in awed. He came beside you and pulled you close to him. He leaned in and whispered into your ear. 

"You look beautiful tonight."
He leaned back, and smiled at you. There was no way that didn't make your heart race faster and your cheeks blush quicker. 

He offered you to take his hand, by holding his hand out to you, making eye contact with you. 

You smiled, and both of your hands were locked together.


_________________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

(8.27) Shoutout to a new subscriber! @ damnationSUruck
Much love

[Notes]: I received a notification that someone had commented, but I didn't see the comment. Hello if you're the mystery person:) Let me know who you are by commenting under this story, or you can even private message me and I will send 2 karma points for simply being an awesome reader:)

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM