⤜Chapter Eleven: Questions⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

"What are you doing here?" 
"Hoya-sshi?" You stood up from the bench, looking at Hoya.
"Where's Woohyun? Why isn't Woohyun with you?" Hoya asked, looking around. You were on the verge of crying again. You broke down in front of Hoya. 
"------, are you okay?" Hoya asked. Hoya pulled you in for a hug. 
You guys stood there for a few minutes. All the tears came in. Hoya didn't know what to do beside lending his shoulder for you to cry on. 

You backed away from the hug, wiping away your tears. 
"You feel better now?" Hoya asked and you nodded. 
"Wait, Woohyun told us that you guys would be in Japan until Friday. Why are you guys back so early?" Hoya asked. 
"I don't know. Woohyun got a call and we headed straight to Seoul. I think it was about Eunji being in the hospital." You told Hoya. 
"Eunji?" 
You looked at Hoya and nodded. 
"Do you know what happened to Eunji?" You asked Hoya. 
"No, but we just saw her earlier today. She was fine." Hoya said. You were now confused. 
"Hoya-sshi, can I ask you something?" 
Hoya gestured you to continue. 
"Do you know anything about Eunji and Woohyun's relationship?" You asked him. 
"Eunji is Woohyun's secret girlfriend. That's what we refer her as. His parents doesn't know about Eunji, except us. Ever since they met each other at a party, they've been together for two years." 
"What's she like?" 
"Bossy, rude, and clingy." Hoya chuckled. 
"Oh." 
"It looks like the rain isn't going to stop any sooner. Let me take you home." Hoya insisted. 
"Are you sure?" 
Hoya nodded. 
You guys strolled down the sidewalk and finally found his car. Hoya drove you home that night. 

By the time you knew, Hoya had already parked his car in front of your home. 
"Thank you Hoya-sshi. Thanks for earlier." You smiled at him. 
"Anytime. I will call Woohyun to come home." Hoya yelled out from his window. 
"No, it's okay. Thank you Hoya-sshi." You waved goodbye to Hoya and Hoya drove off. 

You the light in the house. 
"Woohyun-ah?" You called out, but no one answered. You walked into the living room. No one was there. The whole house was silent and cold. You could hear the low rumble of the thunder outside. You the living room light and sat there, waiting for Woohyun to come back. Should I call him? No, it's okay. I would be bothering him. Maybe I should. I have a right. I am his wife. You contemplated if you should call Woohyun or not. In the end, you decided to text him.

-Woohyun, is everything okay?

Then, you waited for his text. It must have been 1AM when you finally got a message from Woohyun. 

-Everything is fine now. Don't wait for me and go to sleep. See you in the morning.

That was all you got from Woohyun. Slowly, you fell asleep on the couch, waiting for him. 

Woohyun yawned the moment he entered the house. The clock read 6AM. He took off his shoes and was about to head upstairs when he saw you sleeping on the couch. He walked over to you and bent down to your level. He removed a strand of your hair and draped it over your ear. He smiled, seeing your sleepy face. He felt calm and free. He took a closer look at your face and noticed that your eyes were puffy, like you were crying all night. He gently and softly glided his thumb over one of your eye lids. He backed away and looked at your face once more before leaning in. Just as his lip were about to make contact with your cheeks, you had woken up. 

You opened your eyes to see Woohyun extremely close to you. That caused to quickly get up, causing your head to bump heads with him. 
"Owwww!" You yelled out, rubbing your head. Meanwhile, Woohyun had fallen to the ground. 
"Aish, ------! What the heck was that?" He asked, rubbing his head as well. You looked at him. 
"What do you mean? What were you trying to do?" You asked him. He looked at you, embarrassed. 
"Me? N-nothing. Aish, you ert. You were thinking something dirty, weren't you?" Woohyun teased, trying to put the blame on you this time. 
"Bwoh, you ert. You were definitely trying to do something to me." You said and got up from the couch. You were about to walk up the stairs, but turned back to look at Woohyun. You took a few steps towards him. 

"Woohyun-ah, how's Eunji-sshi?" 
Woohyun turned to look at you. 
"She's doing better now." He asked, getting up from the floor. 
"Is everything okay?" 
"Yea, someone attacked Eunji. She has a few bruises on her sides." Woohyun said. 
"Oh. Well, I wish her a fast recovery." You said. 
"Thanks." 
You nodded. Before you could walk upstairs to your room, Woohyun stopped you. 
"Where did you go last night? It rained." He asked. You turned back to look at him. 
"Hoya sent me home last night. You were busy last night, so I didn't want to bother you." 
"Well, next time, please let me know before you leave." He said and then walked into the kitchen. 

After you shower, you walked back downstairs and saw Woohyun getting ready to head out again. 
"Woohyun, where are you going?"
He turned back to look at you, while putting his shoes on.
"I'm going back to the hospital. Be back later." He said and closed the door behind him. You were standing on the stairs, looking at the front door. 
"Why haven't you noticed me?" You whispered to yourself. 

A week had passed and Woohyun had not been home. He would come home very late at night, and he would leave early the next day. 
You can home at night, and you saw Woohyun in the kitchen. You were excited to see him and quickly ran into the kitchen, giving him a big back hug. Woohyun was surprised by your hug. He set his cup down on the counter. 
"Yah, where have you been? I've missed you." You said, releasing the hug. Woohyun slowly turned around to look at you. 
"Why haven't you been home? Are you hungry?" You asked him, now looking at the fridge. 
Woohyun was still quiet. 
"Woohyun-ah." You closed the fridge and looked at him. 
"Why aren't you saying anything? Is Eunji okay?" 

"What did you want to say when we were in Nikko?" 
Woohyun caught you off guard. Woohyun wanted to know what you wanted to say. He was curious. 
"What?" You heard the question, but you tried to avoid answering him. 
"When we were in Nikko, before my phone rang, you said something. What was it?" He asked, looking at you. 
"Oh...it was nothing." You lied. 
"I know that it was something." Woohyun said. 
"It's nothing, really. Um, I'm going to go to the grocery store. I'll be back." You said, walking out of the kitchen. 
"Do you like me?"
You stopped from going any further. 
YES! Why haven't you noticed?
"W-what?" You still haven't turned to look at him. 
"Do...you...have feelings for me?" Woohyun asked again. 
"Why?" You asked him. 
"Do you?" 
".....no." You said, and walked out. 

You closed the door, and sat in your car for a good minute. You took a deep exhale and gathered your thoughts. You felt your heart race. 
"Stop." You whispered and placed your hand on your heart. You backed out and headed to the grocery store. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was still standing in the kitchen. 
I know you lied. 
He thought. At the same time, he didn't know what he was feeling for you too. He would feel things he didn't felt with Eunji. His heart would race when he saw you, but not when he saw Eunji. He was excited to see you, but he didn't felt that way with Eunji. He felt that he could openly joke with you, but not Eunji. Woohyun was confused. That night you guys didn't talk to each other. It was once again silent. 

Another week passed, and it was still the same.You were at the company day and night. You didn't want to see Woohyun because you knew you couldn't hide your feelings anymore. On the other hand, Woohyun wanted to come home every night to see you. Everytime he came home, you were either in bed already or you just ignored him. Everything was going downhill in the relationship. 

Woohyun sat on his couch, waiting for you to come home. You opened the door, and the house was pitch black dark. You sighed. You missed seeing his face. You the light to the living room. You were startled when you saw Woohyun sitting there. 
"Aish, Woohyun-ah. What are you doing?" You asked him. "You almost gave me a heart attack." 
"Are you ignoring me?" He asked, looking up to meet your eyes. You didn't know how to respond. The fact was that you were because you wanted to stop yourself from developing any more feelings for him. 
"Ignoring? I'm not." You assured him. 
"You don't have to lie to me. We're friends, right?" He asked, now he was standing up. You guys were about 6 feet apart from each other. 
"I-I'm not ignoring you. I was....busy." You told him. 
"Don't come home late ever again. It's dangerous out there." He said, before leaving upstairs. 
"Woohyun-ah." You stopped him. You felt tears forming. Woohyun stopped and looked back at you. 
"Woohyun, can we be the same as before?" You asked him, looking straight into his eyes. In fact, he has never seen you cry before. It startled him. He didn't know how to comfort you. 
"Can you come home early? Can we joke as before? Can you boss me around?" You asked, as tears streamed down your face. Woohyun was silent. He didn't know how to respond back to you. 



"Can I stand by your side?" 

_________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM