⤜Chapter Ten: Return⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You opened your eyes and smiled at the view in front of you. It was Woohyun. He was sleeping. You gently placed your hand on his cheek. 
"What are you doing?" 
Huh? Is this a dream? Why is he talking to me?
You looked at Woohyun closely and saw that he had opened his eyes too, now looking at you. You were still processing. The moment you realized that you had invited him to sleep on the same bed last night, you quickly removed your hand from his face and rolled out of bed. You face planted on the ground. You heard Woohyun laughing. 

"Yah!" You yelled out. You got up and saw that he was now sitting on the bed. 
"Stop laughing. Aish." 
"Who told you to roll out like that?" He continued laughing. 
"You're really annoying. Maybe I shouldn't have asked you." You said and walked to the bathroom. Woohyun was still laughing. 

 


"You ready?" He asked you. You looked at him and nodded. 
Today was going to be a new day. You guys were to hike in Nikko. You were excited since you've never been hiking. You started contemplating if you should tell Woohyun about your feelings. On the other hand, you didn't want it to ruin the relationship you guys already started. You sat looking out the window, while Woohyun drove. 

By the time you knew it, you guys had already reached the place. Woohyun and you started walking up the hiking trail. Again, there was no conversation. Woohyun snapped pictures here and there, while you walked behind him. 
"Yah! Wait for me." You yelled out to him. Woohyun turned around to look at you and then snapped a picture of you. 
"Woohyun, delete that! At least take a pretty one of me." You told him. He chuckled. 
"Nope. This will be proof that you whined the whole trip." He said and continued walking. 
"I have not whined." You said, and continued hiking up. 
You took that opportunity to jog up to him. 
Just as you reached him, you had slipped; you grabbed his arm, but missed it.
By chance, Woohyun happened to look back to see your progress. He felt your slight touch, and saw that you were about to slip. He took that opportunity to grab your arm and pulled you into his embrace.
Time had seem to stop, when you were in his embrace. He had wrapped his arms around you, securing you. Meanwhile, you didn't know, but you had hugged him too. 

Woohyun broke the hug, by pulling you away slightly, looking at you. 
"Uh, are you okay?" 
Nothing came out, besides a nod from you. 
"Be careful next time." He said, and then continued walking. You were still processing about what had happened just then. 
Woohyun felt that weird feeling again. He ignored it and continued walking and talking pictures of the nature. You noticed that Woohyun had slowed down, waiting for you. You felt those butterflies again. 

You finally caught up to Woohyun, as he was still snapping pictures. You sat down on a rock. 
"Thank you." You said. He looked at you. 
"I only did it because I didn't want to carry you back down." He said, and continued taking pictures. 
"Yah, I'm just being nice. You always have the ruin the moment." You said to him. He chuckled. 
"I'm for real." He replied. 
"How long are we staying in Tokyo?" You asked him. 
"5 days." He responded. 
"Oh, wow! That's quite long." You whispered. 
"Why?" He said, setting his camera down, dangling on his neck. 
"Oh, nothing. We need it." You said. 
"Yea, we do." He said. "Come on. Let's keep going. We still have a long way to go." He said, and held out his hand for you to take it. You looked at his hand. 
"I can get up myself." You chuckled. "I'm telling you. You like holding my hand." You teased. You had started walking your way up the trail.
Woohyun didn't know why he did what he did. It was like his body had involuntarily did it on its own. He felt a little embarassed, but continued to follow you up. He was happy that you were in front now. He could finally snap pictures of you. 

You guys took another break, while Woohyun was taking a few more pictures. You sat down, waiting for him to finish taking his pictures. A group of friends happened to hike pass you guys. They noticed that you were sitting there, while Woohyun was taking pictures. One of the girls came up to you and spoke in Japanese. 

"Hi, did you want us to take a picture of you guys?" She asked. The only word you understood was "picture." You gave her a one minute finger. 
"Woohyun, I don't understand what she's saying.  Come here." Woohyun looked at you and saw that there was a group of friends by you. Woohyun walked over to you and looked at the group. 

"I'm sorry, but what can my wife and I help you guys with?" Woohyun asked in Japanese. 
"Ahh, we asked if you guys wanted a picture together. We can take it for you guys." The girl replied. Woohyun looked at you. 
"She said, she can take a picture of us together." Woohyun translated back to you. 
"Oh really?" You asked and quickly got up and nodded your head to her. 
The girl smiled. Woohyun looked at you. 
"If you wanted to take a picture with me, you could have just said so." Woohyun teased you. 
"You're getting on my nerves." You replied back to him. 

You guys stood next to each, but not close enough. The girl motioned her hands, telling you guys to get closer next to each other. You felt a little shy, and started hearing your heart race. You wondered if he could hear it. Meanwhile, Woohyun also felt his heart raced. He was scared that you would hear it as well. Woohyun finally took the courage to hold your waist and pull you closer to him. You looked at him, in surprise. 
"Smile." He said. You look away and at the camera. Within a few seconds, the girl had snapped 3 pictures for you guys. You guys thanked her and her group of friends and off they went. 

"I only said yes, because we need proof to bring back home." You told him. 
"Mhm, whatever." Woohyun said, then continued walking up. You quickly got up and caught up to him. You guys were now walking side-by-side. 
Should I tell him that I like him? What will he say? Will he say he likes me too? But that's not possible. He's still with Eunji. Maybe if I tell him, he may understand. What if we're not fr----? 
"What are you thinking about?" Woohyun had cut off your thoughts. You looked at him. 
"Nothing." You lied. Woohyun had continued walking, but you had stopped. This was your chance. You wanted him to know how you felt about him. 
"Woohyun." You said. He stopped and looked at you. 
"What?" 
"I...I want to tell you something." 
"That is?" 
"But will we still be the same?" 
"Well, you have to tell me first." 
"You know, I don't know, but how does lov---" 
You were cut off by his cell phone ringing. 
"Wait a minute." He said, and answered his phone. He turned away, and was speaking on the phone. You were just standing there, waiting for him to end the call. 
Oh man. Why did I even? You were now more nervous.

Woohyun ended the call and looked back at you. 
"I need to head back to Seoul." He said. 
"What happened?" You asked him, but he didn't say anything. He walked past you. 
"Woohyun, wait." You said and started walking down, trying to keep up with his pace. The car ride was silent and it looked like Woohyun was stressed. You didn't want to say anything to stress him more, so you stayed quiet. You guys quickly packed and got on the fastest flight to Seoul. The whole time, you knew that Woohyun was stressed. It had to be something serious. 

By the time you knew, you guys had already landed in Seoul and Woohyun was driving to somewhere. The ride was once again quiet. You stared out the window, and noticed that it had started raining. Woohyun had parked in front of the hospital. 
"Woohyun, who's in the hospital?" You asked him, but still no reply from him. By the time Woohyun got out of the car and entered the hospital, you were still unbuckling yourself. You got out and entered the hospital. You saw Woohyun running to one end of the hallway, and entering one of the rooms. You quickly followed him.

Just as you were about to enter the room, you saw that the patient's name was Kim Eunji. You stopped yourself from opening the door. You looked at the small window and saw Woohyun sitting on stool next to Eunji, holding her hand. Eunji was smiling. You backed away from the door and walked away. You've never understood what a broken heart meant, but this time you finally understood what a broken heart felt like.
You walked outside, as the rain was pouring down hard. Your feet took you where it wanted. You felt the urge the let it all out. You continued walking. You sat on a bench, waiting for a bus. 
Maybe these rain can hide my tears. You thought. 
During that moment, you knew tears were streaming down your face. You buried your face in the palms of your hands. The longer you waited for that bus, the more your clothings were absorbing the rain. 
Why can't I be the one? 

You sat upright and started wiping away your tears. However, the more you wiped them away, the more tears streamed down. You couldn't stop, but you wanted too. You knew you had no rights to Woohyun's heart. You wanted him to know about how you felt. The scene of them at the hospital seemed to keep replaying in your head. You buried your face once more in the palms of your hands. You wanted Woohyun to be with you.

The rain had seemed to stop. You looked up from your hand. It was still raining in front of you. You looked up and saw that it was an umbrella. You looked behind you and it was......

 

________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM