93

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trains and buses were full of students. Uniforms with different colors yet with similar shapes but there was one color which was not as prominent as the others. The pure black of Prosperity High's uniform. There were many rumors about that school, which was in fact, a college. In the old times it used to be a High School until it rose to a college. The former principal had decided not to change the name though and so the college was still known as Prosperity High.

There wasn't much knowledge about the college, only that everyone who graduated from it either continued to one of the most prestigious universities or managed to get a high paid job. No one knew what the criteria was to get accepted into the college, and many had tried and failed.

Locating on an island in the bay of Tokyo, the college's area was not only limited the school ground itself. It was like a private city only for the students and teachers. There were other people there as well since someone had to run the stores, shops and restaurants but the majority of students was overwhelming.
Now, after the summer vacations, the masses of students returned to Prosperity High.

A sigh came over Siyeon's lips as she looked at the huge building complex. If she had to be honest, she somehow had missed the college, even though up until now mostly bad things had happened to her.
Sadly, she hasn't meet any of her friends until now but then again she was quite early. “Do you think you are ready?” Mao asked her and Siyeon chuckled. “After your rigorous training I am sure I can take everyone on, don't you think?”

Hearing those words Mao had to laugh out loud. “You were an excellent student, Siyeon.”

He would miss the time he had spent with her. It was a whole month were the two of them had been together nearly every day, delightful and funny times, at least for Mao, but he never would say those words to Siyeon directly. There was no doubt that Siyeon had gotten a lot stronger and she had surprised Mao more than once during their training sessions. Whoever wanted to bully Siyeon now would have to be very careful but at the same time he didn't have the illusion that Siyeon was stronger than some other students. There were still plenty of students whom Siyeon couldn't take on, at least not alone.

There advantages an Ísos have but there were also disadvantages. It would be troublesome for her if she would have to fight a powerful Master with his or her Warrior, like Jooyeon.

“You still haven't told me everything about Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and their family,” Siyeon whispered to Mao nut he only pinched her nose and shook his head. “This is nothing I can tell you and you know that. Ask them yourself if you want to know.”
With a smile, Siyeon pushed Mao away, before she let him hug her. “Ahh, don't cause any trouble, you stubborn girl. I will hear from it.”

Siyeon rolled her eyes but she didn't let go Mao. He was a sadistic , but he had taken care of her very well and had stayed by her side the over whole vacations.
“Yeah, of course. God, I will miss you,” Siyeon muttered while Mao ruffled her hair. “Don't worry, I will visit you during your breaks and lunch.” For a moment, Siyeon froze while she stared at him with big eyes. “Come again?”

The smug grin on Mao's face was so familiar to her and Siyeon knew that he was up to something.
“I will become your substitute home room teacher and you biology teacher.”

Whatever Mao had expected, he had not expected that. The hit was quite hard and stinging pain shot through his cheek. “Ouch! What was that for?!” he called out with wide eyes. “Sorry, but you are such an ! You could have told me that earlier!” Siyeon shouted back at him. As the two of them noticed that the students around them stared at them with surprised gazes, Mao pulled Siyeon away from the main street.
“I wanted to surprise you. I thought that it would be a good idea,” he grumbled as they stood in front of a small coffee bar.

“Good idea, my ! You saw me half and now you are my teacher! What the hell?!”

It was so cute when Siyeon got mad and Mao wanted to a bit more but the risk that she would burn him again was simply too high. The scar of the burn on his abdomen itched a bit as he thought about the incident. Nevertheless, he couldn't help himself but to feel proud and sad at the same time.
“Oh, and I can tell you that you have a y body. And that !”

Mao duck away to avoid the punch, which aimed for his face straight but he couldn't avoid her knee. “Uff, I taught you maybe a bit too well,” he ached and Siyeon chuckled. “Serves you right, ert!”
A laugh came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter