88

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are a horrible dancer.”

For the umpteenth time Siyeon had stepped on Mao's foot, more out of glee than out of clumsiness. She was a good dancer, actually but it made way too much fun to annoy him. “I don't know why I have to dance if no one is going to see me anyways.”
Mao spun her around suddenly, before he pulled her into his arms with force. “Because you have to do it sooner or later anyways.”

His arm wrapped around her waist while his other hand buried itself into her short hair. There was a mischievous glow in his eyes and a smirk playing around the corner of his eyes. Somehow, Siyeon got an idea what Mao wanted to do and she kicked his knee so hard that he nearly went down. “Are you crazy?” he grumbled, his face distorted in pain, though Siyeon was sure that it didn't hurt as much as he pretended it did. “Whatever you wanted to do, it surely wasn't a good idea.”

If Mao had to be honest, he didn't know himself what he was trying to do there. Maybe it had been something that could be counted as an action of the moment but it had been very tempting just to try it out to kiss Siyeon. “If I would have done it, what would you have done to me?”

For a moment Siyeon really had to think about it, and then the image of Mao kissing her slipped through her thoughts. The picture was so prominent that she flushed a tiny little bit and she immediately tried to get rid off it again. “I would have kicked your balls pretty hard.”
At first, Mao wanted to say something against her statement but then he saw the flush and the words disappeared out of hid mind before new ones formed immediately.
“I'm pretty sure you just thought about it, am I right? Did you like it? The thought of me kissing you?”

There was nothing Siyeon didn't like about Mao's cheekiness but for now he was a tad too cheeky for her taste.

“In my thoughts I puked right into your face.”

Now, that surprised Mao. So much that he was actually unable to say something. “You are a mean beast!” he blurted out, before he suddenly started to pinch her cheeks. “I'm quite sure that you liked the thought!” he claimed while Siyeon tried to push him away. The pinches didn't hurt much but they weren't amicable either. “Mao, stop it!” she called out while she tried to push him away, which wasn't easy at all because he was close to crush her with his weight and height.

Just as Siyeon wanted to wrestle him down, the door opened and someone she didn't expect to see. Eyes wide, Siyeon lost her balance, which surprised Mao and caused him to lose his balance as well. The two of them fell to the ground and Siyeon was sure that she would have hit her head pretty badly, if Mao wouldn't have shielded her head with his hands. His lips nearly crashed down on hers but in the last second he moved his head to the side a bit. There was a strange noise right next to Siyeon's ear as his forehead slammed against the ground.

It was silent for a few seconds, before Mao r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter